Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupid Steelpid

Stupid Steelpid Searches for a Fermion, gets a Stardew instead CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    also if i get denied it would be great to know the reason, so i can try to get better at it.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  2. LogicalTitan

LogicalTitan Got unbanned. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    no need, your application has been accepted.
    Please message a Captain or Chief for your invite

RoseGoldIsntGay likes this.
  3. Kirby7068

Kirby7068 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: Chelstheprixim
    Highest class and level: Warrior, 100
    Your curent build: Glass cannon build, 15k earth dam no spells
    Why you want to join the guild: Because i was kicked while vacationing
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring
    Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: pretty active, plays (or at least checks) once a day
    Anything else we should know about you?: i used to be in this guil- oh real- life wise? no not really :P i dont have one
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 1 (i wasnt able to participate in wars previously due to bugs)
    Previous Guild(s): HackForums
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: I was kicked while vacationing and i forgot to tell the leaders
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 46 hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: i dont really change my name at all
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: yes
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: as much as i can. i really like to experience wars
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: yes (hasnt it already been removed?)

4. Prie

Prie gaming HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Articus_
    Highest class and level: 101 Mage.
    Your curent build: Spell damage Lament with a good mix of attack and defense; generic Apoc build (Centipede, Inep) and planning to do a Freedom build on my archer.
    Why you want to join the guild: Joining Hax was an amazing experience for me, I met a lot of new people there, and it was sad to end up leaving the guild, but it was an important decision. As of now, it's summer on the southern hemisphere, and those issues are gone, I can dedicate more time to Wynn overall. I also want to join a war guild to focus on those, and Hax is one of the best when it comes to the topic.
    Which role do you prefer?: I personally prefer warring.
    Timezone: BRT
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I can be online everyday, hours go from 2 to 8, depending on school work and real life stuff, but I will do my best to stay active as possible. If something happens or I go on holiday I will warn the guild and my superiors.
    Anything else we should know about you?: English isn't my main language, so expect some grammatical errors.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 8, used to war a lot but don't know how it is now.
    Previous Guild(s): Dead guilds, Hax and Hos
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Decided to leave Hax after being quite inactive because of school work and personal issues, I wanted to focus on real life stuff. Joined Hos because of a friend of mine suggested to join it, didn't work out as I was still having some issues and I was having finals, I also didn't know much people there and got kicked for "Lack of interaction with the guild".
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 180 hours as of now.
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: I have 7 name changes in total, last one was over a year and a half ago, I'm not planning to change my name soon.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: 3-12, depending on the situation, but can do as many as needed.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: I agree.

5. LogicalTitan

LogicalTitan Got unbanned. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    both your applications has been accepted.
    Please message a Captain or Chief to get your invite

RoseGoldIsntGay likes this.
  6. Imajinary

Imajinary Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: Imajinary
    Highest class and level: Assassin (Level 100)
    Your current build: Glass cannon (strength build)
    Why you want to join the guild: I want to join the guild to help in the wars and help progress the guild even further. I also want to experience being with a large, friendly group of people. I've also been playing on Wynncraft for over three years, and I want to get out of the usual routine of Wynncraft and try and join this guild.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain): I prefer to grind.
    Timezone: U.S. Central (Texas)
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I am pretty active (about 4-7) hours a day. I'll warn the guild when I will be offline for extended periods of time.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 7
    Previous Guild(s): Boom
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: I want to join this guild because unlike my other guild, HAX has a lot of active members and a large community. So, I had decided to leave my other guild to try and join this one.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 50 hours.
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: Last name change was 6/15/2016. I'm not planning to change my name.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as necessary (5-8)
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Yes.
    (only captains can accept applications)

7. NicBOMB

NicBOMB Maker of Builds | Lurks on Forums | 1 Mythic Found CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: NicBOMB
    Highest class and level: 100 ARCHER (total lvl. 216)
    Your current build: What I'm aiming for: https://wynndata.tk/s/6jpiqz (only missing capricorn, heat sink [ez 2 get], and anima)
    Why you want to join the guild: I haven't been in one before, but want to see what it's like.
    Which role do you prefer?: XP/Emerald Farming, Class Building, Messing Around
    Timezone: PST/PDT
    How active are you on Wynncraft? (Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours.): Not very. I am on the forums 24/7, but I can't play a lot. School takes most my time.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I also play world of tanks blitz, and am a Community CWNA Videographer (YouTube) so that also takes my time. CWNA happens once/year and is 6-8 weeks. It is ongoing for me, so I'm less active cause of that too.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): -10
    Previous Guild(s): None
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: N/A
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 87 (my forum time tho)
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: Never changed it and don't plan to.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Nope. ;)
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: When I'm online, probably 1-2. IDK anything about wars :p
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Yes

8. Pepega

Pepega Guest

IGN: Consumers
    Highest class and level: lvl 100 hunter
    Your curent build: manna and spell dmg
    Why you want to join the guild: im bored and need a guild
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain) i like warring xp grinding is fine to.
    Timezone: PST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: 4+ hours per day more on weekends camping trips keep me away.
    Anything else we should know about you?: no
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 10/10
    Previous Guild(s): Sins of seedia
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: i left And want to be in a better guild
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 114 hours
    How often do you change your name? I change it if i find something really og i changed my name yesterday and wont be changing it for a while
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: yeah
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: 2+
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: yes

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  9. Kogut

Kogut Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Accepted! Message a captain or chief for an invite!
    Your application has not been accepted. Feel free to apply again in two weeks.

Imajinary likes this.
  10. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    Bump :)

11. __SHADOWDRAGON__

__SHADOWDRAGON__ Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN:__SHADOWDRAGON__
    Highest class and level: Mage (100)
    Your curent build: Mana regen Tank
    Why you want to join the guild: I want to participate in wars.
    Which role do you prefer?: XP/Emerald Farming, and doing Quests/Exploring
    Timezone: MEZ
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: There are no activities that would keep me 72 hours off of Wynncraft. If otherwise, I will tell a Chief or a Leader
    Anything else we should know about you?: I am from Germany, so please have mercy concerning my grammar and my spelling :D.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 1. I know. You might be wondering: Why does he want to join a guild which particaptes in wars a lot if he has pretty much no experience concerning that? I want to take part in wars really bad. Every time i tried to do that, no mobs spawned or other problems occoured. I will try to do my best to learn how to fight in wars for my guild.
    Previous Guild(s):LEF, HAX
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: LEF: Inactivitiy | HAX: I don't know to be honest. I think i got kicked out for some reason.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 107
    How often do you change your name? I never changed my name and I am not going to in the future.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as the leaders want me to do.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: I am not going to change my username any time soon, so yes i agree.

Kogut likes this.
  12. Kogut

Guild:
    We want to thank you for applying to join our guild.

I regret to inform you that you're application has not been accepted.

You were an exceptional candidate for our guild and we hope that you apply for openings in the future. Your future applications will receive a thorough review. Feel free to apply again in two weeks.

Again, thank you for taking the time to apply.

We wish you both personal and professional success in your guild search and in the future. We appreciate your interest in our guild

Regards,

TheDarkSoul - Owner of HackForums

__SHADOWDRAGON__ likes this.
  13. Kogut

Guild:
    Your application has been accepted! Message a captain or chief for an invite!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    __SHADOWDRAGON__ likes this.
  14. CosmicThunder

CosmicThunder Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: CosmicThunder
    Highest class and level: Level 100 Warrior
    Your curent build: Elemental Tank Build
    Why you want to join the guild: I would like to join this guild as it is more active than my previous guild and I think I could gain a lot more experience with guild wars. I also hope to make a few friends too.
    Which role do you prefer?: A mix of Warring and XP/Emerald Farming.
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Around 3-5 hours per day (online almost everyday).
    Anything else we should know about you?: Nope
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 4 (It was a bit difficult to try and start wars in my old guild because there wasn't many people online so that we can start one and mob weren't spawning most of the time).
    Previous Guild(s): HaHaUnited
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: I took a break from playing minecraft and when I came back, I was kicked for being inactive (the guild was a bit inactive when I left).
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 65 hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: I have changed my name few times in the past, but I don't intend to change it anymore.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: As much as I'm asked to.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Yes, I agree.

15. Kogut

Guild:
    Your application has been accepted! Message a captain or chief for a invite!

16. chairm

chairm Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: chairm
    Highest class and level: 3 lv. 100's (Assassin, Knight, Dark Wizard)
    Your current build: Fire Thunder Assassin
    Why you want to join the guild: Because my friends are in this guild
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring
    Timezone: PST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Log in everyday
    Anything else we should know about you?: I've never been in any big war guilds before so hopefully this will be my first
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 4 but I'm willing to learn
    Previous Guild(s): Badwolf
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: I used to be the owner of my previous guild but i decided to leave
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 150
    How often do you change your name? Never
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: a minimum of 2 per day
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Yes

dollys likes this.
  17. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    Accepted and invited. Welcome to Hax!

18. NamenRoodles

NamenRoodles Noodle VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN:Gabrielrevolt_
    Highest class and level: Warrior - 100
    Your curent build: 50/50 on tank and damage
    Why you want to join the guild: Always wanted to have fun on a guild / like guild war
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP
    Timezone: -3 hours
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Pretty active mostly 6-8h per day, i do have guitar lessons on thursday / tuesday
    Anything else we should know about you?: I soloed Qira?
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 8, i have been in a few guilds (none were TOO big tho)
    Previous Guild(s): Cant remember (long time ago) but it was something to do with Pandas
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Wasnt as active / school made me need to take a break on wynn
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 85h (at the time of this application)
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: Only changed it 2 times (both were because of my friend sharing my acc a while ago, not going to change again)
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: I Soloed Qira so, yea i guess so
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: as much as i can depending on my location.

Kogut likes this.
  19. Kogut

Guild:
    Accepted and invited. Welcome to Hax!

20. MinionLover999

MinionLover999 Rodoroc shield maiden HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN:AABRACADABRA
    Highest class and level: Warrior LVL 100
    Why you want to join the guild: Because most of the good players are in this guild
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain) I do wars and i grind for mythics or war
    Timezone: GMT+1
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours. Online everyday
    Anything else we should know about you?:
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 10 have soloed war's
    Previous Guild(s): PUN
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild:I took a break from wynncraft
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?:200+
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history:Not often
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?:Can solo qira
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?:Whenever you need me to
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?:I agree
    Your curent build: Apoc Guardian Melee build

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.