Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Bugged Out Waterdamage?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by anter90911, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anter90911

anter90911 Well-Known Adventurer

So, I use Lament as my main wand in my build and I found out that there is something wrong with the waterdamage dealt, I tried out Requiem and noticed that it dealt an equal amount of damage allthough Lament has twice as much waterdamage. How is that possible? I experimented a little and put on a watersanctuary and it actually didnt increase my waterdamage.

My question is: Is that a bug? And if its intended I dont understand why and how.

2. Stag2001

Stag2001 360 mlg hipster cat CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Attack speeds make a difference. Requiem is normal attack speed, Lament is slow. This means Requiem will have a higher spell multiplier than Lament does. As for the water damage, it should be increasing your damage. But maybe you were hitting a low roll on your damage which might've made it seem like it didn't do anything.

3. anter90911

Why does attack speed effect spelldmg though is that intended? And with the water sanc I tried many times and it didnt make a difference.
    I also noticed that Lament's earth and fire dmg on meteor is 5 times higher than Requiem's which is also strange.
    I also compared Nepta to Requiem and it almost does equal dmg too ,although Nepta is very fast and Requiem is only normal

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  4. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Attack speed has to affect spells or else very high attack speed weapons would do nearly no spell damage

5. anter90911

Lament needs a buff then when its as "bad" as a rare (Requiem) when its a mythic...
    And imo Attackspeed affects it to much I mean Lament has twice as much waterdmg and deals as much as Requiem...

6. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Can you post your build?

7. anter90911

Stardust, Boreal Aegis, Vaward, Memento, 2xPrisms, Diamond Fusion Bracelet, Diamond Hydro Necklace and ofc Lament/ Requiem

8. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    You have to remember that Lament is a spell spam wand; it can get to 10/4 mana steal, and because of it's slow attack speed, the mana steal will usually proc with just one or two hits. This means that while the damage it deals is similar to requiem, in combat it can cast those spells more often than requiem, and thus it will deal more overall damage.

9. anter90911

Actually wrong this build has 9/4 mana so it doesnt matter if you use Requiem or Lament. You can cast infinite spells with both. And also the manasteal only really triggers on melee attacks and melee with -400 Lifesteal and slow attackspeed aint that good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.