Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luky0

Luky0 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I want to buy your Sage #1 for 48 Eb!

HappyLanding likes this.
  2. Droger

Droger Self proclaimed "Dungeon Master" VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think you should update the shop just because lunar spine

HappyLanding likes this.
  3. Electro_Shooter

Electro_Shooter Proud of have a computer to post this.

Minecraft:
    How much for the fallen factory keys each one?

HappyLanding likes this.
  4. Tfarcnnyw

Tfarcnnyw Skirl CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I would like morph gold #3
    Meeting in detlas is perfect

HappyLanding likes this.
  5. e!

e! ⁣e HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd like to buy this Adamantite.

HappyLanding likes this.
  6. donopo

donopo Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Ill take influence 2 sage1 venison2 and the divide
    Buying so much gimme discount? 2left?
    Im on atm

HappyLanding likes this.
  7. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hands down, ill buy your oyster

Cheap shop btw, you actually have a sense of value.

HappyLanding likes this.
  8. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sat on an old, beaten chair, the Forge's smith hovers over a parchment as she scratches out a message atop her desk along a windowed wall in the shop. To her left drips a burning wax candle, flickering its warm, orange glow onto the paper and nearby window panes as visitors survey the expanse of the shop's stock all around. Though, just as Erin moves to look over her letter, a shadow casts over the message, obscuring its message into darkness, and the merchant then turns around.

"Ah, hullo there, glittering adventurer! Is there something you needed?"

The merchant tilting her head, fixing the brass goggles resting on her head as she swiveled in her chair to face the bedazzled individual as they held out a tag belonging to a certain necklace.

"My apologies for the error! I will have the statistical tag corrected when I can."

Erin nodded, offering a smile to the adventurer.

"You have my thanks."

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    Loggerhead and one_ood like this.
  9. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A bedraggled adventurer struggles into the general store in the deep snow of the winter forest. Bleeding from multiple wounds, the traveler collapses onto a bench in the shop. Breathing heavily, the figure swallows from a bottle filled with a dull pink liquid. Seemingly reinvigorated, the warrior rises, stretches, and then speaks.
    "Eh you! Yeah, you, the shopkeeper. Who else? Anyways, I need some weapons. It's a dangerous world out there."
    At the gruff voice, the shopkeeper looks up and registers the stranger.
    Slowly, the shopkeeper asks what the traveler would like to purchase.

"Your two daggers with rainbow flames on the hilt. Alazarins, I think you call them. Also, I'll be needing five of your Fire Dust, level four."
    Quickly, the stranger calculates the price.
    "That makes the price three bottles of Liquid Emerald, and 24 Emerald blocks, I believe."

HappyLanding likes this.
  10. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Seeing the bustle of visitors step into the welcoming air of the shop, the merchant chuckled and her gray eyes laughed. Moving to rest her hands on her pin-striped covered hips, the marketeer then shuffled over to relight the Forge's stick-and-tar torches to blanket the establishment in a homely radiance.

On her way, Erin smile, greeting customers and admirers of the shop alike as laughter and merry brimmed the place to a jovial scene. However, just as she replaced the last torch, a figure approached the marketeer, clad in a dark, black-ish cloak trimmed with a strip of orange that hid their features.

With intial thoughts of uncertainty toward the darkly adventurer, the merchant tilted her head, offering a small smile to him. Though, once the visitor began speaking, a white smile widened onto the lips of the shop's proprietor with their enthusiastic tone.

"I would be honored to equip your person with the Sage #1, my cloaked friend!"

Erin then walked over to retrieve the wand before returning, balancing the weapon with a palm to present its splendor to him.

"In spite of my desire to deliver the item in near time, I have come to notice that many of the Forge's items have collected dust since my leave from the lands of Wynn. So, I'd like to thoroughly polish this magnificent wand to immaculate grandeur before allowing the purchase."

Lowering the Sage, the merchant grinned.

"Would you be available to retrieve the wand during shop hours on Monday (PST)?"
    Letting out a light laugh to a joke told by one individual lounging in the Forge's plush-chair gallery, the goggled marketeer gave the adventurer a pat with a clink following the motion of her mechanical arm before Erin made her way over to a certain shop visitor contemplating over the rungs holding keys, both dusty and gleaming, with a hand pulling at their chin.

She stopped next to them, glancing over at the keys before a smile pulled onto the corners of her lips as she connected gazes with the multi-featured adventurer.

"Ah, a new face! Welcome to the Forge, my green-ish friend. How might I help you this hour?"

The merchant patiently listened to the individual's inquiry before taking one of the keys of its rung.

"Time has lost me, and keeping up with the ever-changing market has become quite the reckoning task! Although the price may not agree with Wynn's current economy, I am willing to proffer the price of 3 eb for each Fallen Factory Key."
    Erin bid her last customer sound travels with a wave to her mechanical hand, waiting by the shop's wide doorframe until they disappeared out of view before retreating back into the Forge's warm and lively atmosphere.

Though, as she turned around, the marketeer was met with the face of a Steve-ian character, grinning as they held out a gilded-pair of boots.

"The Morph-Gold #3 has caught your eye, eh? Haha, I would be glad to equip you!"

Taking the pair from him, Erin the pulled out a dusting cloth from belt pouch and began working on the ware.

"It would bring such shame to wear the boots' beautiful gold at lackluster shine. Allow me to polish this armorpiece over the weekend and deliver it to you on Monday (PST)?"

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    Luky0 likes this.
  11. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The merchant stretched, beat through exhaustion of attending to Forge customers as she sat herself down on one of the shop's cozy chairs resting by its flickering hearth. Licks of flames bit at the slight winter air stealing its way into the brightly lit shop each time the oaken doors opened to either exiters or entranceés.

However, the last of the visitors began pouring out of the shop for rest at the nearby Detlas inn or to continue their pursuit for adventure at the late hours of night, and only a handful of adventurers remained within the Forge. Knowing that she should attend to these guests, Erin stood up, shuffling across the wood-planked floors of the shop before settling in a spot next to a pink-haired visitor.

"Hullo there!"

The marketeer let up a smile, following the visitor's line of sight to see a certain glint to an iron-wrought chestplate.

"Ah, the Adamantite #2? Equipping you with the armorpiece with be my delight!"

Stepping on a rung to take the plate down, the merchant shouldered the weight with one arm, being met by a few particles of dust flying into her face from the transition.

"Seeing that this chestplate has garner quite a bit of dust, I would like to spend the weekend polishing it. Would you be able to pick up the item on Monday (PST)?"

12. donopo

Minecraft:
    So your already selling your sage 1 to Another, so ill buy the sage 2 I guess ;-;, would 2 le work for those 4 items? If so have fun with your paragraph XD

HappyLanding likes this.
  13. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Walking across the shop to attend to another store guest, a smile edged onto the merchant's lips as she approached the Pug-ish adventurer.

"Welcome to the Forge, traveller! I trust that you are enjoying your visit."

The fido-visitor then began speaking, pointing to several items, and soon enough, a sad smile replaced the marketeers enthusiastic one.

"The Influence #2, Venison #2, and the Divide are quite welcome for purchase; however, the Sage #1 is currently on reserve for another client. And also in poor fortune, I am unable to offer discounts to any well-off Forge visitors for a reason like such."

14. donopo

Minecraft:
    So 2 le and a half? ;-; and ill switch to sage 2

HappyLanding likes this.
  15. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erin leaned against the shop's log-cut counter, chin resting against a palm as she watched the glowing flicker of torch flames lick the air around. Though, just before she could stare into the light any longer, a squid adventurer stepped into her view, blocking the lit torch with a necklace and their figure.

Straightening to a stand, a smile almost as bright as the torch-light surfaced onto her face.

"Of course! Supplying your person with wares would do me a great honor, my friend!"

Gently taking the necklace from one tentacle of the adventurer, Erin smiled down at it.

"Would you possibly be able to retrieve the item on Monday (PST)? I would like to polish the Oyster before furthering the purchasing process."
    After the pewter gaze of the shopkeeper drank in the appearance of her newly-adventured guest, the merchant then let up a smile, nodding as the light glint from her goggles garnered flickers of nearby torches' glow on their brass outer-frames before she replied to the gruff voice.

"Ah, yes. Equipping an adventurer of your repertoire would be an honor, my jeweled guest."

Pulling out a slip of parchment from a shelf under the log-wooded shop counter, the marketeer scratched out a quick 'proof of meeting' document of sorts before adding on.

"However, I need time to polish the daggers to a newly-forged luster, and to ready the powders. They are quite 'fiery' to handle!"

Erin let out a light chuckle at her own joke, and tilted her head.

"Would you be available to make the exchange on Monday?"
    Doing the quick arithmatic in her head, the merchant chuckled a bit as she gave the Pug-ian adventurer a wide smile. Swiftly, she drew out the math on a slip of parchment before pushing it over to him.

"In actuality, if you add the totals of the requested items, the amount totals up to 2 liquid emeralds and 16 emerald blocks; a price less than the one speculated."

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  16. donopo

Minecraft:
    Ok, so see ya Monday?

HappyLanding likes this.
  17. NicBOMB

NicBOMB Maker of Builds | Lurks on Forums | 1 Mythic Found CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this never was worth 9le ;)
    also, could you update the images? I'd like to see their stats after the updates

HappyLanding likes this.
  18. Droger

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    10/10 RP, that why wynncraft is a MMORPG

NicBOMB and HappyLanding like this.
  19. Luky0

Luky0 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When are the shop hours on Monday? (PST)
    And yes, I'll buy It.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    HappyLanding likes this.
  20. Droger

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @RatchetGaming here u can get a adamantite (idk the name correctly)

HappyLanding likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.