Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenncrafter

Glenncrafter A Collector & Proud Veteran CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    11 le for all powders ?

2. TheNutCaseFTW

TheNutCaseFTW Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Would like to buy 3 IV air powders

3. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Trudging steps push through the thick sheet of glistening white snow that blankets the stark land, whistles a silver-cloaked individual following the outline of a road since hidden by the passing might of the season. The tune, a festive theme, sings a song of ice into the cold air, appending to the atmosphere's wintry charm as the figure, whose mechanical limb pulls along a small worn wagon, clutches tighter onto the cargo as the winds pick up, causing the trees to shudder their flaked coats onto the ground.

Pushing her goggles from her eyes to set her gaze upon the blur of lights ahead, the corners of the figure's lips tug up into a lamenting smile, recognizing the city where she once ran her trade.

"Detlas has certainly expanded over the months. It looms almost as large as the ruins of Harrenhal!"

Chuckling lightly to herself, the makeshift marketeer then quickens her pace, greeting the familiar faces passing her on the stone path of the trading city. Then, almost winded upon its sight, Erin throws down the handle of the wagon, and fishes out a twinkling golden key out of the folds of her silver cloak, making her rush over to the heavy oak doors of the Forge before pushing its doors open as the flames of the shop's hearth immediately ignite.

Dear Visitor,

After the summer sun set into a sea of orange, my presence has disappeared from Wynncraftian shores. Though, the Forge's fires have since been rekindled to service these vast lands until the cold of winter passes with more musings in store!

Sincerely,
    [​IMG]
    ErinLaSavage

4. Bacunnnn

Bacunnnn Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I would like your corrupted lost sanctuary key, at what price is it sold for?

HappyLanding likes this.
  5. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    u got a lotta updating to do lmao

HappyLanding likes this.
  6. Realises

Realises was fun while it lasted ♡ HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I love your shop, I can tell you put a lot of work into it. Although, I kinda feel like you're scamming yourself a little bit with some prices, especially the Sage ones, I'm not sure what the max xp bonus is on them but I'm pretty sure you could get a little more... Like maybe 2LE each? Sorry, it's just my opinion :3

HappyLanding and Kokaga like this.
  7. Anti

Anti unmute me toy ;c

ill buyout Waves Raiser

HappyLanding likes this.
  8. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    sages go up to 42 :I
    without the xp sages would just be any other low lvl legendary and not worth anything
    although i do suggest she reroll them lol

HappyLanding likes this.
  9. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Standing in the face a portrait along the Forge's rustic walls with a dusting cloth in hand, the merchant, who had previously been dedicated to a period of immaculating the old, weathered shop, catches sight of a Wynncraftian adventurer standing a small ways outside the nearby window. Tilting her head in curiosity, the merchant sets down her cloth, before proceeding to step toward the glass panes to hear the what the red and black clad visitor had to say.

"Ah, it seems the prices of my wares have retired to what, in some sense, old age! Many thanks for your sage words, friend. Happy Holidays to you!"

WynnChairman likes this.
  10. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    also gravity is ded so not that much lol

HappyLanding likes this.
  11. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A dancing glow from the light blaze of the hearth casts a warmth upon the Forge's balmy and inviting atmosphere. Though, soon discovering herself victim to the comfort a seat by the grate, the pin-striped marketeer soon made the other discovery of her feet making their way towards the welcoming pull. But, just as she was to seat herself on a cozy chair, the door's bell rings into the air, signaling that an adventurer has made their way through the Forge's doors.

"Huh, hullo there, friend! Welcome into the Forge!"

Then, as a smile reached the merchant's face, the visitor then began to express their admiration for her little shop, widening Erin's grin.

"I am always delighted to hear of the esteem that Wynncraftians hold for my humble shop. And, if you would be pleased to hear it, I am currently in the works of repricing the wares my shop carries!"

Realises likes this.
  12. Bacunnnn

Minecraft:
    What about my key

HappyLanding likes this.
  13. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    also are these newly reserved or old? cuz im interested lol

HappyLanding likes this.
  14. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just as the last visitor stepped out of the iron-inlaid heavy oaken doors that gates the shop, another visitor steps in, this time, walking over to observe the shelves of wands holding the rows and rows up Wynncraftian wares. Grinning to herself upon seeing business pick up, she then walks across the warm shop floors and over to the visitor.

"Hullo, my Lenny-ian friend! How might I be service?"

Erin tilted her head as the visitor spoke.

"Of course! When would you like to pick it up?"

Stepping out from the Forge's personal wing, Erin stretches, yawning as her sleeping gown dragged across the ground while she shuffled toward the shop's hearth, still groggy from her recent trip to the night lands. Though, to her surprise, an adventurer stood by the Forge's key rack, admiring small glint the metals had garnered from the morning sun.

"Ah-hah, greetings! May I be of assistance at this hour?"

The green-clad adventurer then inquired about a certain key that hung at a dull luster on the rack; however, upon hearing about the specific request, the merchant offered a sad smile.

"Unfortunately, the Forge does not carry Corrupted Lost Sanctuary Keys at the moment. You must have mistaken the key for the Broken Lost Sanctuary Key in stock, my green friend!"

The merchant now leaned against the shop's log counter, a piping mug of java in her hand, sending billowing steam up into the Forge's rafters. However, almost startling the marketeer, the shop's doorbell rings upon the entry of a red and back swathed individual.

"Hullo there, WynnChairman. Returned to the Forge, eh?"

Erin now smiled, setting down her mug in favor of greeting the adventurer.

"The Bad Wolf? Ah yes, those are currently for sale, as the reserved tag has since collected dust! But of course, when would you like to pick it up?"

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  15. Bacunnnn

Minecraft:
    I actually meant that broken key

HappyLanding likes this.
  16. Rixium

Rixium Confused Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I would like this, please :)

HappyLanding likes this.
  17. Jirac

Jirac Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    May I buy [30] (blacksmiths hammer) please im on world 17 right now

HappyLanding likes this.
  18. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Well then, I would be happy to be your supplier!"

Erin then reached out and took the key into her hand, polishing it with a cloth that hung on a nearby rung.

"When would you like to pick it up?"

Whilst continuing her period of cleaning, the goggled merchant whistled, smiling at the stream of visitors walking in and out of the Forge's heavy oaken doors. Though, in particular, a certain yellow-faced and grinning adventurer stood in front of one of the shop's rows of shelves, eyeing a certain armor piece that leaned against the back of its frame.

Then, moving to prop the broom in hand on a wooden beam, Erin then makes her way over to the adventurer inquiring for assistance.

"How may I be of service, my XD-ian friend?"

Patiently, the marketeer listens to what they visitor had to say, before returning their smile with her own, and nodding.

"Of course! I would be delighted to supply you with my wares! When would you like to retrieve the helm?"

As the adventurer went on their way with a new hammer in hand, the merchant waved, smiling at the kind Wynncraftian she had the pleasure to host.

*SOLD - Hammer of the Blacksmith

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  19. Bacunnnn

Minecraft:
    I will be on at any time that suits you

HappyLanding likes this.
  20. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A traveler ventures into a shop in the far reaches of the world. While browsing the stock, they happen to find a mislabeled product. On a shelf labeled "Shatterglass," they see the legendary necklace "Planet Healer" instead.

HappyLanding likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.