Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoseGoldIsntGay

RoseGoldIsntGay k e k HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    shut off scr0b

2. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    hmm what happened to hax
    you guys arnt in the leaderboards anymore

3. Mettymagic

Mettymagic she/her HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: TrueThaumaturge
    Highest class and level: 98 Archer
    Your curent build: Az + Mana Regen Glass Cannon
    Why you want to join the guild: I sent an offer a year ago, which was accepted, but I had the name bug. Now that that's fixed, I can join again. :>
    Which role do you prefer?: I mostly grind with loot bonus gear, so I could donate the legendaries from that to other guild members to sell and contribute. (My shops suck :<) If not, I could just item buyer them and add the emeralds. I'd probs put XP to 10% until I get 100.
    Timezone: MST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Fairly, go on once every 1-2 days for an hour or two, sometimes longer.
    Anything else we should know about you?:
    Guild War Experience(1-10): Like 2, haven't done it in 3 years due to guild bug.
    Previous Guild(s): Some obscure one I forget and HoL.
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: It's inactive as hell. I wanted to leave a long time ago.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 154hrs
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: I used to change my name a bunch, but this is irrelevant now that it's fixed. Haven't changed it in a year, no plans to.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: I haven't tested, but probably not due to my glass cannon build. I mean, I could probably just circle her for 5 minutes to win. Survivability isn't everything, damage matters to. :>
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: Idk, like 1 or so if there's a group. I'm mainly in it to contribute.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Doesn't matter anymore but sure.

4. FlameDemonz

FlameDemonz [insert bullsh*t here] VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Fiyee
    Highest class and level: 100 mage
    My Current build: Mana Regen + Requiem
    Why I want to join the guild: I was in the guild a year ago, but left because my friends were starting a guild. They aren't playing the game anymore, but I'm interested in joining now, and I won't leave as fast again.
    Which role do I prefer: I grind xp and help with raids, or help guild members with qira or le
    Timezone: GMT
    How active am I on Wynncraft: Pretty active, haven't played for a while but I'm getting back into it, I'd say 1-2 hours a day or more.
    Anything else: I'm pretty poor in LE, since some kid hacked my account and took everything. Regaining it with my new classes and a lot of sales though.
    Guild War Experience: 8, I've done a lot of them, and always play healer for everyone else.
    Previous guilds: Blacklisted and Hax and my friends guild that I forgot the name of.
    Reason I'm not in my previous guild anymore: Blacklisted fell apart, nobody is active in the guild anymore
    How many hours do I have on stat page: 89 hours
    How often do I change my name: Not very often, but it doesn't really matter anymore. I'm still not planning to change it anyway, so don't worry.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes: I think so, I can teleport around and heal a bunch, I also have a decent amount of hp, so it's probably doable for me. I can't deal that great of an amount of damage to her though.
    How many successful wars are you willing to do per day: About 2 or 3 if I don't have a lot of tests to study, I'm usually pretty lucky with mob spawns, so normally it doesn't take as long, but I have patience, so I can help with about 2 or 3 a day, yeah.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch: Yes, I'm not planning to change my name any time soon, and the glitch is gone, but if I would change my name, I would still leave just to be 100% sure.

5. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! Please message a captain or chief for your invite :)

6. Mettymagic

Mettymagic she/her HERO

Minecraft:
    can you at least tell me if mine has been denied/accepted? :P

7. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! Please message a captain or chief for your invite. Welcome!

McManCz likes this.
  8. McManCz

McManCz Former member of the HackForums guild VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hey Neal. As Recruiter am I able to accept or deny applications? By the way you can show up on Wynncraft sometimes ... :)

9. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If we give you the thumbs up to accept an application then yes.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    McManCz likes this.
  10. danieljunek15

danieljunek15 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    ign: danieljunek15
    higest lvl 100
    my curent build apocalypse and a az build
    the first quild i wana join wen i started wynn was hax but i never got the chans
    i can money farm and guild attack (solo)
    time zone: cet
    i'm 3-2 houers online evry day
    guild war exprience 8.5
    guilds before: my own guild shadow kittens
    wy i leaved my guild not yet but i wana join you guys
    i played 130 houers on my status page
    i never chance my name
    i can survive qira for 5 min and kill him in 2 min
    i wil 1 war each day and i will never chance my ign

11. Mushtie

Mushtie Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Mushtie
    Highest class and level: Archer 97
    Your curent build: i dont currently have a build for my archer though im working towards this one:
    https://wynndata.tk/s/A3Dxep (dont judge me)
    i currently have it all apart from a vaward and qira/LI items
    Why you want to join the guild: im looking for a guild and you guys seem like a great option :D
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain): i dont have very much guild war experience though the few wars ive done i have enjoyed. so i feel like if i was in your guild this would be my perfered role since most my xp would be going towards me reaching level 100-101 and my emeralds are going to buying items for builds :)
    Timezone: GMT
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I usually play 1-4 hours a day but on weekends i play alot more, though my weekend play time varys due to the fact of i might be visiting family but if im not im usually on alot
    Anything else we should know about you?: i like food
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 2
    Previous Guild(s): DAU, HOF.
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: i left DAU because i had alot of friends in HOF which i wanted to spend my time with and help there guild. and i left HOF because GoddessLot left and even though i had alot of friends in the guild i spoke to her the most so i didnt talk to the people in the guild as much as i did
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 38hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: since i made my minecraft i account i've changed my name once which was going from (mushtie)--->(Mushtie)
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: im not sure
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: as many as i can do since ill most likely get my archer to the targeted location and then start leveling up my assassin and wait for the timer to get lower and swap
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Yes :)

12. McManCz

Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! Please message a Captain or Chief for your invite. Welcome!

13. Xhat

Xhat Ex-Collectorator HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: OmgLook
    Highest class and level: 3 level 100's
    Your curent build: depends for what, mainly just meta tank builds from early 2017
    Why you want to join the guild: I'd like to get really back into this game with the new update coming out and I think joining a guild like Hax would be a great way to become way more active.
    Which role do you prefer?: Anything works for me.
    Timezone: PST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Not as active anymore, but like I stated before, I would be happy to play much more for the hype. Anything coming up would be the holiday seasons & midterms, but otherwise, no.
    Anything else we should know about you?: Probably not. I've never been banned or anything.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): ~7
    Previous Guild(s): OmegaMine
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Completely dead
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 178 hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: Pretty often. I have way too many so just check namemc.com. (Though name changes don't matter anymore after the fix)
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Probably long.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: Depends on the day. But, in general, as many as I can do.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: I suppose, but the glitch has been fixed.

14. McManCz

Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! Please message a Captain or Chief for your invite. Welcome!

15. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! Welcome to HackForums :D Please message a captain or chief for your invite.

16. Suitup27

Suitup27 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been denied sorry please feel free to reapply in two weeks

17. tedandsteve

tedandsteve WWW| Wynncraft Wooper Warrior.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    apparently hax is still #1?

SaltyKing likes this.
  18. Psykko

Psykko Biggest of Bois CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    still #1 guild at heart

and level

McManCz and Woraxe like this.
  19. Gort

Gort His Royal Pimpness CHAMPION