Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Weapon Creation Contest! Ends December 2nd

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by valvoid, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valvoid

valvoid Build/CMD Hybrid HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OVERVIEW
    Hello Wynncraftians!
    For my next command block project, I am going to need some imaginative ideas for specific weapons I am going to be making. These will be RPG-style weapons, but can be any weapon you want! I know this is similar to Selvut's item naming contest, but this one has a different purpose and I will encourage you guys to fully develop your ideas. Thought I have a few ideas myself, I thought, who better to ask then the forums?

PRIZES
    To make this a little more interesting, I am going to make it a contest. The top 3 responses will each receive a prize! This competition is mainly for fun and for ideas, but hopefully these prizes make it a little more enticing...

1st Place: 5 le
    2nd Place: 3 le
    3rd Place: 1 le

RULES
    You can respond by simply replying to this thread! Here is what to include in your response:

- A Name for your Weapon is required
    - Your weapon can be anything you like (sword, bow, dagger, axe, spear, etc.)
    - Element-based ideas are fantastic! I would like to base many of my weapons on elements.
    - Lore is optional, but may give you a leg-up in the contest part of things ;)
    - Passive abilities are recommended! (EX: Speed buffs,etc.)
    - You may only enter one item

EXAMPLE RESPONSE:

Winter
    - A greatsword that is icy blue
    - Element: Ice
    - This sword was created of ice thousands of years ago by the first inhabitants of the frozen wastes
    - Freezes your opponents upon connection! Also slows you down slightly. Does extra damage to fire weapon wielders.

Good luck!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    Gebis8, DragonEngineer and Kaelan~ like this.
  2. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    - Name:
    "The not-a-dildo 3000"

- Weapon type:

The name probably hints at something

- Elements:
    Fiery like my mixtape, and as hot as my memes

- Lore:

Crafted by a nolifer from extra thicc memes, this weapon can wipe out any normie with it's dabful forces <o/

- Passive abilities:

Deals heavy self-damage every time it's being held

Tisaun, Aya, Thunder and 19 others like this.
  3. valvoid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I will get straight to work on the command blocks for this one

Shovel and 3: like this.
  4. T-Flex

T-Flex At the gym HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not an expert, buuuuut I think you have been using "not a dildos" wrong.

3: likes this.
  5. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    Ya know as they say... Anything's a not-a-dildo if you're brave enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

6. war_master_9

war_master_9 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Name: Deathpoon
    Weapon type: Spear/harpoon
    Element: Dark
    lore: Originally this spear was a harpoon, A warrior needed a spear but as there was no spears around only a lonesome harpoon he used this as his spear. Later the warrior became corrupt and put that dark essence into the spear cleansing himself, it is said who ever wields this weapon will naturally become darker with noticeable physical detail.
    Passive: +10 dmg to lights enemies +3 strength +15 life steal

valvoid likes this.
  7. Lexwomy

Lexwomy Lexwomy HERO

Minecraft:
    - Name: Mimic
    - Weapon type: Twin Scepters
    - Description: A normal staff with black, shadowy currents running through and around it.
    - Elemental Alignment: Shadow
    - Lore: They say that a generic adventurer found this staff, a staff with no marks of claim, on a journey to the city of Skyfall. But he did not find the peaceful, prosperous city that was Skyfall. Instead, he found a city overrun by Hell's spawn, with its magical tethers near snapping. The adventurer courageously fought off the demons, but with his measly supplies and only the unmarked staff to help him, he was hopelessly unprepared. The adventurer ran for his life, but a Greater Demon of untold amounts of power caught sight of him and encircled the adventurer. The adventurer tried to fight off the demon, but the Greater Demon was too powerful for the adventurer, and quickly started torturing the adventurer, stabbing the adventurer in the same place over and over, then healing the wound and repeating the process over and over. No one knows what happens after that, but it has been presumed that the adventurer died after the demon shredded his body. His remains were found at the destroyed ruins of the once great city of Skyfall, along with... two unmarked scepters...? The rescuers also found what seems to be scorched black spots around the adventurer, and shadowy remains of footsteps. The rescuers were even more confused by the fact that Skyfall was still standing.What stopped the demons, and a Greater Demon too, from tearing the tethers that suspended Skyfall if the adventurer was the only one there and died?
    - Passive abilities
    • Abilities cast by these scepters have a 20% chance to deal double damage
    • The second scepter will flicker out of existence every 4 minutes, reappearing a minute later. (Spells are 120% stronger when both scepters are present, 50% strong when one scepter present)
    • If first passive activates, abilities then have a 10% chance to become shadow aftereffects
    • Upon death, you become a shadow version of yourself that slowly dissipates over 30 seconds
    1. + Shadow after effects: Abilities cast mark the opponent with shadows, slowing them down and blinding them. Abilities cast when the first scepter is present only will consume the effect and create a clone of the opponent to fight for the user.

2 complicated? no? yes?
    probably

DiamondWarrior59 and valvoid like this.
  8. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lucipher
    Weapon type: Scythe
    Element: Light
    Lore: This used to be an essence of a now-fallen angel. It has no true possessor, and is the bane of darkness. Only a true follower of the light may wield it.
    Passive: The user becomes an angel
    Can easily 1-shot most dark enemies
    If the user is killed, then he/she will be resurrected and have a second life

valvoid likes this.
  9. Sar

Sar The Fire Archer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - Name
    Ravaye

The collected souls stil hound it to this very day...
    - Weapon
    Bow

- Element
    Fire/Darkness

- Lore
    Ones a man was asked by Death, make me a weapon, and so this bow was born.

- Passive abilities
    DeathShadow - mobs can only see you when they are 3 blocks close to you

/execute @e[type=!Player,r=16] ~ ~ ~ /entitydata @e[type=!Player] {'something with follow range modifier'}

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    valvoid likes this.
  10. bloww

bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account HERO

Minecraft:
    - Name:
    chasm
    - Weapon type:
    rapier
    - Elements:
    void
    - Lore:
    this weightless rapier is said to send every enemy it hits into another plane of existence nothing can escape, not even light.
    - Abilities:
    -sends every enemy it hits into another dimension
    -enemies lose 1 hp per second. they cannot die while in the chasm; when they reach 1 hp they're sent back to the overworld
    - Passive abilities:
    -does no damage
    -wielder gains +1 mana and +50 hp for every enemy in the chasm

valvoid likes this.
  11. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    weapon: kfc and watermelon

SaltyKing and Dr Zed like this.
  12. Thodebo

Thodebo Bored Dark Wizard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - Luminous Lux'
    - Wand
    - Light Matter/ Light Energy/ Something kewl
    -Infused by the gods themself ?
    - Little Speed buff, Night vision?, A fire life points less, A good feeling

valvoid likes this.
  13. e!

e! ⁣e HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Name: Dragonkryl

Weapon: Battleshield

Element: Dark and Light

Lore:
    "After a mighty tyrant Ender Dragon was defeated by an unknown Human, the Endermen carved this giant shield from its wings for the Human as the symbol of their gratitude. One side seems to be covered in an indestructible bedrock, and another with rare farland endercrystals".

Abilities:

In main hand:
    Knockback II
    +15 Attack damage
    +50% Speed

-7.0 Armor defense points
    -2.0 Armor toughness

0.8 attack speed

A killed enemy has a chance to turn into an ender crystal that heals you for 1.0 hearts every 3 seconds if you're within 5 blocks of its radius. Dies after 6 seconds.

Upon right clicking will effect all enemies in 20 block radius with Levitation I for 7 seconds, Glowing for 15 seconds, and weakness II for 5 seconds. When the effect of levitation runs out the enemies will get quickly pushed down and get struck by lightning. Depletes 10 stamina (hunger). 20 second cooldown

Will have this banner on when it is on the mainhand

In off hand:
    +0.5 Knockback resistance (50%)
    +8.0 Armor defense points
    +3.0 Armor toughness

-50% Speed
    -10 Attack damage
    0.0 attack speed

Any enemies standing near bedrock around you will get slowly sucked in and get effected with Wither II until they are free.

Upon right clicking will summon a wall of bedrock textured falling sand slowly moving in the direction you're looking and pushing back enemies. Goes on for 5 seconds or until hits another wall, if it hits another wall it gets placed as a solid block for 3 seconds. Depletes 10 stamina (hunger). 20 second cooldown.

Will have this banner on when on off hand

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    DiamondWarrior59, Sar and valvoid like this.
  14. RoseGoldIsntGay

RoseGoldIsntGay k e k HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can i make something in the wynnstyle

15. valvoid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes you can

16. Totum

Totum watching mythics lose value HERO

Minecraft:
    Name: Norvale’s Destiny
    Element: Light, Aether
    Lore: “Forged by the mighty ones in bygone eras, this sword was created to be passed on from general to general, to be used to slay every last foe that stands against the mighty citadel of Norvale. Just being in its presence gives you hallucinations of slaying millions.
    Abilities:
    -Permanent Speed I, Strength I, and Resistance I buff when holding
    -On kill, you do 5% more damage for 5 seconds, and as the time goes down, so does the buff. (So 4 seconds is 4% buff) Can stack infinitely.
    -Regen slightly faster
    -15% of all damage is reflected back

This is pretty much a super rare and powerful sword

valvoid likes this.
  17. SilverMirror

SilverMirror Retired IM HERO

Minecraft:
    If you’re looking for a challenge, good luck making this idea into a real item, should be a fun project to work on.

Holy Sword Mimic
    Type: A sword... or is it?
    Trait: Changes shape and attack style depends on the user’s will (Shift-R to change forms)
    Lore: Forged from one of the seven broken pieces of the holy sword Excalibur, alchemists of the Church were tasked to create substitute weapons from the remaining shards for warriors to recover the stolen pieces. The sword forged from this particular shard retained the ability of Mimicry from the original Excalibur, allowing the wielder to change its shape and attack style according to the situation. The ability for it to shapeshift was supposed to be limitless but only 4 forms are available in its broken state.

Default Sword Form
    - Normal damage, range and attack speed
    - Active: Parry - Grants the ability to parry (block damage when R-click, only available in sword form)

Rapier Form
    - Normal damage, range and attack speed
    - Passive: Armor piercing - Deals extra damage to full hp players, and high hp/def mobs

Dagger Form
    - Increased damage and attack speed, decreased range (3-blocks)
    - Passive: Stealth - Increased damage when attack while sneaking or sprinting

Whip Form
    - Normal attack speed, massively increased range (7x5 area in front of the player), decreased damage
    - Passive: Crowd Control - Grants the ability to hit multiple targets within the range of attack

I tried to limit the abilities forms and make it to be something that's re-creatable in minecraft, but my original idea is its basically a weapon that can freely change shapes and the wielder can basically attack with that changing form (eg kill things when extending the blade to a super long spike and have it homes on enemies and wt not)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    Hero Cerebrum and valvoid like this.
  18. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    S
    Swift-R
    I like it
    Cool slick mechanic name

valvoid likes this.
  19. Johnny Mcgeez

Johnny Mcgeez zzzzzzzzzz HERO

Minecraft:
    Holy Sword
    Type : A Sword
    Element: Holes
    Trait: Has a bunch of holes that have small portals inside, teleport enemies randomly
    Lore: Pulled out of a massive rock by a unnamed hero, this sword has been transferred from hero to hero. This mighty blade has been dipped in various liquids unknown to many.

Abilities:
    25% on hit to teleport enemies around you 3-6 blocks up or 1-10 blocks away
    +Haste 1 when you hold it
    randomly teleports to another person after you have slain a mighty enemy (hint hint: wither or something)

20. CoolVictor2002

CoolVictor2002 Dead meme expert,cyberbullied by NicBOMB CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    super very slow

700 fire
    700 water
    700 earth
    700 air

req :level 100
    warrior/knight
    mage/dark masge
    archer/hunter
    assassin/ninja
    60 strength
    60 speed
    60 defence
    60 intelligence
    +4 - 25% speed
    +%2 - %15 melee damage
    + 10% 60% spell damage
    -300% -1000% thunder damage
    -300% -1000% thunder def

Exotic
    This great and strange magic tool has been used by legendary warriors that come and go every 100 years but has been lost for a millenium

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    valvoid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.