Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Generic Fantasy - [5/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hmtn, Aug 30, 2017.

?

Is the combat system something you want?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Dez:Well looks like you've got me, having said that I'm not going down without a fight" I blast a fire bolt at the ceiling above Leren

I'm so fucked right now

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  2. Tezzeret

Tezzeret You dare bring light to my lair? You must DIE! VIP

Minecraft:
    With my right arm, I draw my rapier and stab at him with it.

3. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I come inside the building and throw elven Vodka at the first person I see. When the bottle reaches them, I activate the bomb.

4. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Florfy5, for good measure.

You're on the trail. Pretty soon, it becomes obvious that 3 cultists and that guy from the tavern are headed in the same direction as you.
    After 20 or so odd minutes, you arrive at a warehouse surrounded by what looks like a large contingent of cultists, some dressed in classic mysterious black robes, some in armor, some dressed as civilians. The man in the strange coat lobs something inside the warehouse, setting most of it on fire.

Yeah.... this building isn't going to last very long, at this rate. The strike just barely hits the roof and sets it on fire. The affected area isn't very large, but the building is made of wood.

Flaming remains of the roof begin falling around you, igniting the various large stacks of logs occupying the warehouse. It's at this point that you're hit with a massive explosion coming from your left side, throwing you 6 or so feet onto the ground. Leren looks rather injured, but in better shape than you. You can't even feel most of your body.

The strike lands true, but not before 3 more knives enter you: 2 in your torso, and 1 in your right leg.

There's some weird lizard guy committing domestic terrorism. Plus, the only other guy you can see is floating in a creepy ass possessed manner, and you're probably going to barely hit the lizard anyway, with how drunk you are. You lob it at him, detonating the bomb just as he collapses the ceiling.

Headband Woman: "Ha. That'll teach 'em. Thought you'd use toxic gas or something, but this is just so much better.

[Achievement Get!]
    Generic Adventurer Calling Card: Cause untold amounts of property damage.
    "It's a given that every adventurer, ever, will encounter this situation at least once in their career."
    Claimed by BlueSlimerino [Dez] and Guy Fieri [Eradius]

5. Tezzeret

Minecraft:
    How could I stop him from knifing me any more in this position?

6. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh. Oops.

Lazarus: "Huh. I see."

Anything around that can tip me off to where they're hiding?

7. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Time to do something stupid. Seeing as I'm pretty much dead anyways I may as well test out what the silver potion does.
    I drink the silver potion, and fire back back to where that explosion hit me from

8. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eradius: "Do you have anything else that's flamable?"

9. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I blow out the flames with a War Scream (its ability to blow out the flames is enhanced by the windy nature of the spear)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  10. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    He's really, really fast, but he appears to be throwing the knives with his left arm. Disabling his legs and running might also work.

The note mentioned the tavern back in town. There's also the chance that they're hiding in the woods or some other area.

Wait. You pick up on very faint sound, inaudible if the tower wasn't dead silent.
    The massive, several-ton door at the foot of the tower...
    Somebody's opening it.

The potion tastes extremely bitter and metallic. Your scales turn bluish-gray with white feather markings. Other than that, there's little to no effect,

The attacker appears to be an old man in a strange coat standing at one of the warehouse's entrances. Your flame strike travels nearly its maximum range for a couple seconds, but the man was distracted, talking with somebody outside.

Flame Strike has gone up a rank!

Headband Woman: "Hmm... I think I have som-"
    *Fwoosh*
    A sharp, stinging pain emerges from the side of your body. You've been hit from inside the warehouse. You are now on fire.

You successfully manage to fan the flames. The warehouse fire is now brilliantly visible.

11. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I'll take a healing potion and try moving next to Leren, then I attempt to shoot him with fire point blank range.

12. Tezzeret

Minecraft:
    I try to stab or slash him in the left arm. Whichever one is faster and/or more effective.

13. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll sneak, albeit quickly, to a place where I can view the door to see who is coming. I'll try my best not to be seen.

14. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well if I can't blow out the flames, I guess I'll clear the people in front of the warehouse with Uppercut, then dash inside.

15. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I,
    [​IMG] .
    Eradius: "Fucking hell, don't just stand around! Put out this fire you fucks!" I shout at nobody in particular.

16. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The potion pushes your body into overdrive, beginning to scab over your burn wounds. Problem is, the fire's burning you almost as fast as your body is healing it, and spontaneously generating that many cells is making you really hungry all of a sudden.

By the time you look up, Leren's floated the ring up to his finger. He slips it on and is capable of movement once more....
    Until you set him on fire. His writhing body burns, falling to the ground and squirming there for several long moments before it goes still.

You slash straight into his arm, cutting it nearly to the bone. He throws a knife with his right arm, but you can actually see it this time and manage to dodge.

Stowing away in an empty room by the entrance hallway, you catch sight of a group of people. One is in light blue/white coat that has the same design as others you have fought, with the remaining members of the group wearing identical ominous black cloaks.

Shoving your way into the warehouse, it looks even worse than the exterior would suggest. Apparently this place stored lumber, and now most of it is stiflingly hot. There's a lizardman watching another man burn to death in the center, but other than that, you don't see any living people.

A few of the cultists start running here and there, getting as much water as possible. That guy from the tavern in weird armor with a giant scythe appears to have followed you and rushed inside the building. Most notably, you now realize somebody has cast an area of effect spell around the building. A couple seconds later, it drops.

17. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Since Dez doesn't know that Leon's dead I yell out
    Dez:"Leon you okay? I think he's dead now"
    I'll start looting the body and try to overcome the hunger

18. Tezzeret

Minecraft:
    I thrust at his neck.

19. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll camp by the stairs again. When they get upstairs, I'll cast Light to blind them, take out as many of the robed guys as possible, and put a throwing knife in the blue/white coat guy's knee to cripple him.

20. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    How do you know Leon is dead?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.