Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight Ultra-tank Build (for Knight)

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by _LokiFire, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i eat bees

i eat bees i eat bees HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Now I feel bad for the poor lad

_LokiFire likes this.
  2. BuffAirSpear

BuffAirSpear Avos Air Assassin HERO

Minecraft:
    well the thing about rainbow slap is the disregard of synergies both wihtin the armour as well as in respect to the weapon that is used. It being overused usually comes with it but something thats overused doesnt automatically fit our definition of rainbow slap. Like.... if you go water air for example... you ll almost certainly use capri+bpa... so i guess one could call that overused (or at least it used to be) yet that wouldnt be rainbow slap right? xD I am okay with something being used a lot if it has a lovely synergy and if the build just works smooth together (i hope what i am saying is understandable ;-; ) but i am not fine with double/triple (or more) hive in combination with other items rainbow defensive items on top that dont synergise together(and with the weapon) and then you "slap" a high dmg weapon on top to get the required dmg.
    Thus this is what would be called rainbow slap ;D
    And yeah sorry for thread highjacking D: wasnt my intention :/

3. NicBOMB

NicBOMB Maker of Builds | Lurks on Forums | 1 Mythic Found CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    let _LokiFire have his thread back @12nebur27
    this debate belongs on another class builds thread specifically for naming what types of builds are, yes? Now can we all agree its ...

4. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    I'll make a bigger, seperate post later to address all of your points, but sure, guardian is a fine weapon for this, I will give you that, though Then SP lines up slightly better for a rainbow weapon.

i eat bees and BuffAirSpear like this.
  5. _LokiFire

_LokiFire Well-Known Adventurer

the reason there is more then 2 hive items is due to the lack of elemental defense leggings and boots ( i know gemini ) but the hive set is just really the best option concerning elemental defense. And This Build IS NOT Rainbow Slap because guardian is just not a weapon used for insane damage weapons that are meant for glass-cannon builds are rainbow slap weapons. GUARDIAN IS NOT A GLASS-CANNON weapon.
    this build has the highest elemental defense with 114 defense stats that I found who cares whether or not it has synergy? There aren't any better options that allow for guardian to be used, CLEARY YOU DID NOT READ but this build is supposed to help glass-cannon people go through LI and other bosses and to get the token in things like LI you need to do 15% damage and with weapons such as Remikas' and Praedisium it just won't deal the necessary amount of damage needed.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Trash likes this.
  6. Johnny Mcgeez

Johnny Mcgeez zzzzzzzzzz HERO

Minecraft:
    https://wynndata.tk/s/KHbRSZ
    Excuse me what?

7. Trash

Trash Add earth dagger VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  8. _LokiFire

whats the purpose of this comment? when i use gemini i cannot have good defense stats which means i will get destroyed by neutral damage, secondly look at that health. And this build is truly the definition of rainbow slap
    this build like you said is pretty good but i think mine is better 1) I have 5k more health 2) I have insane health regen 3) I have better damage your damage might not even be enough to get 15% damage on bosses 4) mine has slightly better all around elemental defense, i know earth defense but the others are all 1.4k
    however, yours has 1) better lifesteal 2) easier to get sort of, everything in my build is easy to get except guardian and 4 hive runs

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  9. Johnny Mcgeez

Minecraft:
    http://prntscr.com/hbz4dc
    ?

10. Trash

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yea your build isn't very easy to get; rather, its the polar opposite
    In addition, this build is extremely focused on keeping the player alive whilst letting them do damage. I personally use this build and I can tell you for a fact it can solo not just OWybel, but also Qira and LI if you use it right, and you'll only need lv 100 hp pots for LI.

11. _LokiFire

really how long does it take to kill bosses like ocybel? and what type of damage do you use melee, because you do like 2k dps and with courage MAYBE 4k and spells you have no mana regen and they don't do a ton of dmg. My build probably could solo LI I will be getting the build in a week or so and testing it but I see no reason why your build could solo LI but mine couldn't
    Your right, I worded it wrong. I meant to say the hive set is the best concerning elemental defense that allows me to get 114 defense because using gemini and gravity I cannot get 114 defense which is essential in bosses like yaha

12. Trash

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hey look, I'm sorry and I'm not trying to be aggressive or anything, but this build actually works better than it looks. Even though the mana steal is small, it allows you to keep spamming spells and deal a good amount of fire damage with melee hits in between to deal damage. You'll never have to disengage from the enemy, because whatever tiny amount of damage they deal to you, you'll be able to heal up immediately with the life steal.

For Qira, it literally only takes nigh on 4 minutes, no pots at all required. OCybel is a bit longer, but no more than 15 minutes. The trick with ocybel is to use the exploding to deal hefty amounts of damage to it from the remote controlled cybels. LI is extremely easy to solo with this; every enemy takes less than 5 minutes to solo with the exception of the Matryojan Idol (that one is a pain) and Yahya, of course.

13. Johnny Mcgeez

Minecraft:
    Somehow I don’t believe that you can penetrate qira with something like ignition, or cybel

14. _LokiFire

or you could just use a cancer ignition build and have the same effect but quicker

15. Trash

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Test the build. The the uppercuts do around 5k damage to her, and each melee hit is around 1k. Despite how it looks, this build can spell spam a bit, and has the potential to destroy Qira.

16. Johnny Mcgeez

Minecraft:
    proof please

17. Trash

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not going to record me using my build just to prove a point. You can use it if you would like. I don't care whether you beliebe me or not; the point of my post was to share my build, which I did. I have no obligation to give evidence that it works as I said it would.

18. Johnny Mcgeez

Minecraft:
    why not?

19. Trash

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    because idgaf about what you think of the build? you'd think I made that quite clear already

20. Johnny Mcgeez

Minecraft:
    jeeze rude, this is probably thread hijacking for stealing his thread so lets stop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.