Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EHTYCSCYTHE

EHTYCSCYTHE Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: EHTYCSCYTHE
    Highest class and level: Dark Wizard 101
    Your curent build: its just whatever im weaing at the time
    Why you want to join the guild: Cause it seams like fun
    Which role do you prefer?: Well i dont like waring or grinding. so i geuss i like the role of the Idle player
    Timezone: UTC
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: not as active as i used to be but i get on occationaly
    Anything else we should know about you?: Not that i can think of
    Guild War Experience(1-10): i'd say a 6 so 7
    Previous Guild(s): TheHighSociety [THS], Paladins United [PUN], TestingTesters [asw], Panic [PaN], Need Guild Name [ N G N ].
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: to join this guild
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: atleast 15 but ill check later (Edit: i checked it says 272)
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: never changed it
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: nope
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: maybe 2 if absolutly needed and i feel like it
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: yes

2. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the family :D Please message a captain for your invite.

EHTYCSCYTHE likes this.
  3. Ambicat2434

Ambicat2434 Ambicat2434

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Ambicat2434
    Highest class and level: Assassin level 97
    Your current build: Walk Speed
    Why you want to join the guild: I want the join the guild because I want to be part of your community. I would want to help my guildmates with quests, dungeons, and puzzles.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain). I would like to be in a warring role, but I wouldn't mind whatever role you give me
    Timezone: Pacific Standard.
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours: I'm active a lot, the main reason I wouldn't be online for 72+ hours is I need to go visit my dad every month for at least 3 days and he doesn't have a computer.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy playing with other people. I am a very social person but know where the boundaries extend to.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): I haven't been in a guild that is good enough to challenge other guilds to a war so I would have to say 1.
    Previous Guild(s): The Clutchers, The Forsaken
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: I was the leader of my little 3 person guild, The Clutchers, but I felt like I wasn't having much fun because my guild members weren't very active, and I couldn't play with them. So I left in search for a guild I felt like I could have fun in.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 34 hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: I have never changed the name to this account, and I do not plan to in the foreseeable future
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: I haven't made it pays the earth element so I don't know how long I can survive in the Qira boss room
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: I've never been in a war before so I can only say 1 because I don't know how long they last
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: I agree to not change my name until I am removed from the guild (and even then I probably won't change my name)

4. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You have been denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks :)

5. Ambicat2434

Ambicat2434 Ambicat2434

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can you tell me why i was denied?

6. zandschepje

zandschepje Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: zandschepje
    Highest class and level: Mage lvl 93
    Your curent build:
    Why you want to join the guild:
    Which role do you prefer?: Mostly XP, because I do farm alot, because I don't have any quests to do :/
    Timezone: GMT+1
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Well, I won't be offline for 72 hours, but I might have exems so their is a possibility I could be studying
    Anything else we should know about you?: I'm a really nice person, whp likes to help other players :D I do play alot of Wynncraft and I know alot of Wynncraft :D And I also love to sing, dance and act :D I've played in the musical Peter Pan in the Netherlands
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 7
    Previous Guild(s): Liquid Emeralds, as far as I know
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: I got kicked, because my PC crashed :/
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 55 Hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: I've never changed my name and I will never do it :)
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes :D Ofcourse :D
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: 10 depends how my school is ._. I do work etc.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: YES I DO :D

Btw, nice guild xD
    ~Jason (zandschepje)

7. PvPxRobin

PvPxRobin Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. My IGN is PvPxRobin

2. 14-15

3. I have 2, level 100ths at the moment. One Ninja and Hunter

4. My Ninja has a Poison build of 12k poison, and my Hunter is a real over powered Mana Hunter

5. I came back after a long break of Wynncraft, and I'm willing to join your guild since I want to be more recognized this time, among players. This would be a great way to do it, also this could be a real blast helping you guys in guild wars in my spare time, I'm also willing to leave any possible quest for the guild wars. I also know all quest, the whole map, and 60% of the lootchest, so i would like to help guild mates, i do enjoy doing that i help some random people alswell when i have time :)

6. Warring I have spare time to do this and I'm able to leave quest in case. (Pls tell me how many wars I need to do every such hours, is required.)

7.BST (England/London) (I live in Manchester)

8.I'm daily active for 1-5 hours on school days, and 1-12 on weekends, however, I will tell someone high in the guild if I'm away for the day.

9. I' Dutch, but I have excellent English since I live in England.

10. I have done many guild wars, and I'm willing to continue this even further. For score, I would say a 7.5.

11. I have hosted 2 previous guilds with my friend named BloodSword and Assassination. I also have joined BlackListed, as well as LeFlower.

12. I was kicked after a while out of BlackListed since I wasn't fitting in with their personalities (so far I know, I didn't fight or have a discussion with any members). (I hope that you won't do that if I don't fit in with some members.) For the other guilds I hosted after while most people left, and so I passed it on to another member who most likely disbanded it. And lastly LeFlower I left that for a reason I don't remember anymore (sorry).

13. I have 62 however, I have deleted many classes (which then also deletes hours) so according to the page, it's most likely 150 hours by now.
    Those hours also include another, an account I used when I started Wynn. (Named Spaiikz where I also deleted everything for a friend to play on.)

14. I have never changed my Minecraft name, I also most likely won't.

15. Yes (short and simple :D)

16. 0-∞ (that ∞ is an infinity symbol).

17. Yes since I will never change my name, and if I do I will ask a higher ranking member to invite me again after.

18.(I made this question myself, I hope this doesn't effect my chance to get in.) I LOVE SUSHI NEVER HAD ANY THAT I HATED!!!!!!!!!! (Yes I counted to have 10 exclamation marks you can count yourself :D)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    Glenncrafter likes this.
  8. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    "Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: I haven't made it pays the earth element so I don't know how long I can survive in the Qira boss room"

im not in hackforums but 100% sure this is why

9. e!

e! ⁣e HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The guild got massacred by like 15 different guilds, and many members like Love becoming inactive or leaving because of constantly being harassed didn't really help either.

10. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    So people will stop posting here unless they're actually applying, the original forum poster hasn't been online in quite some time.
    If anyone's going to point out something, you should probably check if the poster is even active.
    (Referring to deleted and current comments about this post needing updating.)

dollys likes this.
  11. Kirby7068

Kirby7068 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: Chelstheprixim
    Highest class and level: Warrior 91 level
    Your curent build: No name but Glass cannon
    Why you want to join the guild: I heard a lot about this guild, and id like to experience it! My friend is also in it (worstsuccess) :D
    Which role do you prefer?: XP/emerald farming because its a little less intense and I can solo it.
    Timezone: Pacific
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I PLAY A LOT. more than enough to be considered unhealthy. However I might have a trip or vacation or some school stuff that will prevent me from getting on.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 10 (even though I have never participated in a guild war I know how things work)
    Previous Guild(s): None this is my first :D
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: N/A
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 26 Hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: None.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: YE
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: maybe 1-5 but I would need a tank with me because I'm a work in progess glass cannon that takes damage from level 20 mobs
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Yes (partly because I never change it)

Hopefully you accept :D

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  12. Dohdo

Dohdo I'm back. Cancer in it's purest form.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Gorobeatz
    Highest class and level: Warrior 74
    Your curent build: Air Lifesteal
    Why you want to join the guild: My main account that got stole a year ago is still in there. I was wondering if you guys would let me in if OI change my name to NgihtRider_4Life, then leave. You guys get an extra slot, and I get to say that my expirement is complete
    Which role do you prefer?: none, I plan on leaving
    Timezone: Pacific
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: nop
    Guild War Experience(1-10):
    9, Ive solo'd many but didnt do any recently
    Previous Guild(s): hax
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: N/A
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: dont matter I plan on leaving
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: I plan on changing one just before I join so I can see if something works
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: nop
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: none
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Yes

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  13. LogicalTitan

LogicalTitan Got unbanned. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted, contact a recruiter or higher for invite.

14. PollyTheBeauty

PollyTheBeauty Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN:
    Age 14
    Highest class and level lvl 55 assasin
    Your curent build earth build high damage
    Why you want to join the guild because i want to have a better guild to contribute my xp into
    Which role do you prefer? XP farming
    Timezone Hong Kong
    How active are you on Wynncraft? everyday
    Anything else we should know about you? not really
    Guild War Experience(1-10) 0
    Previous Guild(s) SOD
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild Because im going to join Hax
    How many hours do you have on the stats page? 17
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history:
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes? no sorry
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day? as much as i can
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch? yes i do

pseudocraul and Glenncrafter like this.
  15. pseudocraul

pseudocraul Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I don't think so...

16. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    lol

17. LogicalTitan

LogicalTitan Got unbanned. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    What she said

18. pseudocraul

pseudocraul Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IDK what she was saying, but I was saying that hax isn't top 1 anymore.

19. RoseGoldIsntGay

RoseGoldIsntGay k e k HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: RoseGoldIsntGay
    Highest class and level: 2 mages assassin archer warrior 100
    Your curent build: i can solo li in 10 mins
    Why you want to join the guild: u are dead and i wanna help
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain) war, see: your current build
    Timezone: GMT+3
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours. pretty much midday - midnight
    Anything else we should know about you?: i just wanna help
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 10
    Previous Guild(s): Hax, BCr, DAU, NYN, PaT.
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: /guild leave
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 105
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: im not going to
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: yes
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: over 10
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: sure

Elephat likes this.
  20. J0nSn0w

J0nSn0w Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    lol

Love likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.