Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Titans Valor - Community & War Guild - ♔ - (#1)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by IceResistance, Oct 15, 2017.

1. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Est. July 2nd, 2017
    ____

[​IMG]

Titans Valor stands out not just as a guild, but as a testament to enduring strength and adaptability. Through times of expansion and periods of challenge, it has remained a beacon of resilience, never faltering in its commitment to its members and mission. The guild’s dedication to fostering a friendly, diverse, and enjoyable community is a core aspect of its identity. Membership offers a range of opportunities for engaging in enriching activities focused on enhancing your Wynncraft experience.

Titans Valor has established itself as the most veteran guild active in the community today with an uninterrupted presence since its founding, and remains committed to reaching new heights. We invite all to become a part of our extensive history and legacy.

[​IMG]

Once admitted into Titans Valor, you're expected to actively engage with fellow members and immerse yourself in our community. Your participation in guild events and taking advantage of various opportunities available to members is highly encouraged. This involvement helps strengthen our community bonds and enriches the overall guild experience.

To maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere within our community, we have established a set of guidelines that all members are expected to follow. Additionally, compliance with Wynncraft’s rules is required. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in disciplinary action, including potential removal from the guild if necessary. Your cooperation ensures that Titans Valor remains a supportive and enjoyable community for all.
    Soon

[​IMG]
    Titans Valor welcomes players from all corners of the globe. While we are a community-focused guild and do not require a specific level, we do ask that you have at least one class at level 60 to demonstrate your commitment to the game. We value members who are actively engaged and participate regularly in our community. Discord is mandatory for communication purposes, though using a microphone is not required. While an interest in warring is preferred, it is not a prerequisite for joining. We look forward to having you as part of our vibrant and diverse community!

Application Format
    IGN (In-Game Username):
    Country and Timezone:
    Age (optional):
    Discord Tag:
    Highest class? Other classes?:
    Activity? How often you play?:
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?:
    How can you contribute to the guild?:
    Previous guild affiliations, if any:
    Interested in warring?: (optional):
    Were you referred to the guild?:
    Additional information (optional):
    Please note that altering the application format will result in automatic rejection. We typically take up to 24 hours to review applications and provide a response, but we will do our best to review and get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

[​IMG]

A complete list of our members can be found here:
    https://wynndata.tk/stats/guild/Titans+Valor

_____

Last edited: Aug 16, 2024
    Aemoor, Shardo, Ender Non and 34 others like this.
  2. DemoGhost

DemoGhost A guy that likes cats. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    er meh gerd its not dark theme friendly1!1!!1!

Ender Non, IceResistance and Pally like this.
  3. Tekenen

Tekenen Professional Loser VIP+

Minecraft:
    Titans Valor [*ANO] was founded July 2nd, 2017. It began as a community guild, although we have gotten more into warring, although Titans Valor will always be part community.

[​IMG]

In Titans Valor [*ANO] we value loyalty, courage and respect. We offer anyone who meets our requirements to be part of our community, in which we offer assistance to each other, as well as our support. Every once in a while, we host events as well in which you will gain the opportunity to take part in. More information? Click on the links below!

- Titans Valor Hierarchy
    - Positions/roles
    [​IMG]

In order to provide a good environment for all the players in our guild, we have set into place a few rules/expectations you need to follow.
    - Respect superiors, and other guild members.
    - Be kind with members from other guilds.
    - Do not attack any guild in the alliance we are affiliated with, or if we have a pact of good terms.
    - Do not ask for a rank, you can fill out an application available on Discord.
    - Have fun, and participate in guild activities. Be active as well.
    - If you are inactive for more than 2 weeks, you will be removed from the guild.
    - Do NOT under no circumstance change your name while in the guild.

[​IMG]
    This is the current list of our members who our leaders, and part of the Hierarchy
    - | IceResistance | Leader of Titans Valor |
    - ⚔️ | KnixFice | Chief | Advisor |
    - ⚔️ | AnDr3i_FTW | Chief | Advisor |

In order to be on this list, you are the office of a captain, or higher

[​IMG]

If your interested in joining Titans Valor [*ANO] and agree to follow our expectations, the application format is below.
    - IGN:
    - Age (optional):
    - Guild history:
    - Timezone:
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have?
    - Do you promise not to change your name while in the guild?
    - How active are you?
    - Highest class? Other classes?
    - Do you have Discord?

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
    #DarkThemeBestTheme

IceResistance likes this.
  4. DemoGhost

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  5. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, I still struggle with this whole dark theme thing.

✫⋆⋆ Titans Valor - Community & War Guild - ♔ Recruiting - #1

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  6. DemoGhost

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump 10char

7. DemoGhost

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ewww still not dark theme friendly ;-;

8. DemoGhost

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumperonies

9. Letsii

Letsii Newbie Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - IGN: Letsii
    - Age (optional): 15
    - Guild history: I used to have my own guild with my friends before Gavel update we recruited some people in it and we had around 15 people in it. Nothing special though.
    - Timezone: GMT +2
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have? Of course other ways I wouldn't be writing this application.
    - Do you promise not to change your name while in the guild? I'm probably never gonna change my current name.
    - How active are you? Well, I have been playing Wynncraft daily lately and I really don't have anything else to do at the moment so I'll probably keep playing daily.
    - Highest class? Other classes? Okay, let's start with my old classes that I had before Gavel update. I had a 75 lvl archer, around 60 lvl assassin, around 40 level warrior/mage, but after Gavel update, I didn't play much maybe not at all. And when I came to back to Wynncraft after a short break I removed all my classes because I wanted to have a fresh start and now I only have one class what is an assassin lvl 79.
    - Do you have Discord? Yes, and I'm probably gonna join your discord if I get accepted and start slowly having a chat with other members.

The following text just gives more detail to why I wanna join this guild and It's not anything you HAVE to read but if you wanna know the reason for me joining then go ahead and read this.

I wanna join this guild because I wanna be more into community and this guild looked nice and something that I could join. And like I said before I was in a guild with my friends and the reason why I left from that guild was that my friends just stopped playing Wynncraft and I was literally the only one playing Wynncraft from that guild. That's why I started searching for a guild and there I am.

10. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You have been accepted into Titans Valor! I will send the invite, so when you log in, do the command below.
    /guild join ANO
    Thank you! Make sure to join the discord if you haven't yet.

11. DemoGhost

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    MY EYES! THEY BURN!!!!!!!

12. RonIzMLG

RonIzMLG Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    - IGN: RonIzMLG
    - Age (optional): 14
    - Guild history: Been in 1 small guild, was a long time ago (1+ years)
    - Timezone: GMT+3
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have? Yes.
    - Do you promise not to change your name while in the guild? Yes.
    - How active are you? 1-3 hours a day.
    - Highest class? Other classes? Assassin - level 68, Warrior - level 63 (Not playing Warrior anymore)
    - Do you have Discord? Yes, I do.

13. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I will decide with my council. You can join Discord though. We will get back to you.

14. Sirblue

Sirblue Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    - IGN: sirblueraspberry
    - Age (optional): 16
    - Guild history: I was in a guild a WHILE back, but I left because the guild was slowly dying
    - Timezone: central time
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have? Yes, I'd love to help out in any way
    - Do you promise not to change your name while in the guild? I've had this name since 2012 so no
    - How active are you? Probably 3 hours a day except some weekdays depending on school
    - Highest class? Other classes? Highest class is my warrior (99) and my archer (76)
    - Do you have Discord? No, it's kind of a long story but most of it has to do with my computer not being in my room so it's kind of awkward talking on a mic in the living room lol

Extra:
    I mostly want to join the guild to help others with bosses and also get some help of my own. I find it's far more enjoyable to play games with friends and other people than by yourself. Thanks!

15. DemoGhost

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    sdfghjkjhgfdsdfghj

16. DemoGhost

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    dhdhdhdehhehehdk

17. DemoGhost

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    sdfghjklkjhgfds

18. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Now recruiting.

19. Otashi

Otashi Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    - IGN: Supreme_Banana
    - Age (optional): 14
    - Guild history: I was in a guild called Eternal Legacy but then it turned afk.
    - Timezone: Sweden gmt+2 I think
    - Do you agree to the expectations we have? Yes
    - Do you promise not to change your name while in the guild? For sure
    - How active are you? I can play up to 3 hours a day and atleast 5 on the weekends
    - Highest class? Other classes? My highest class is my lvl 100 assassin (catabuild) and my second highest is my archer lvl 94 I think
    - Do you have Discord? Yes I do pm and you get it

20. tedandsteve

tedandsteve WWW| Wynncraft Wooper Warrior.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    BuuuUMP because ice will be proud

Pally and Seasonality like this.