Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hello Wynncraft!

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by Tankdest22, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tankdest22

Tankdest22 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey, my name is Tankdest22. Until now I recently been lurking on the main server with no contact on the forums till recently. I gotta say I really am enjoying the server, While it gets a bit annoying to run around the provinces like a chicken with it's head cut off at times. Overrall I'm having fun. Currently I'm a level 58 Archer (Currently recovering from dying with 1 soul point left so I lost some good gear sadly).

Anyway about myself? I love RPG servers and develop custom mobs using the highly popular plugin Mythic Mobs as a hobby. If anyone happens to lurk around the Mythic Mobs forums. You'll notice I am responsible for a few of the bosses on the Resource section there.

To be honest the only complaint I would have about Wynncraft are the fact the bosses could use some work (I'm looking at the dungeon bosses in specific on this one). Lots of em do use the same attacks and can 3-4 shot me. Oh yea and the running around thing I menitoned above.

Anyway I'm rambling so it's nice to meet you guys! Hope to have some fun any maybe even one day get to design my own boss for the server!

297 others likes this.
  2. pseudocraul

pseudocraul Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Apply to Content Team.

3. Tankdest22

Minecraft:
    Nah I can't right now. My life is still on fritz right now. I wouldn't have a reliable schedule to work on mobs with. Not only that I'm terrible at quests and "meh" on items. I don't meet the qualifications.

4. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That is totally unrelated pseudocraul
    I'm not exactly sure if you understand how the wynn mob system works

Theres a chest
    You place mob info in chest
    The main difficulty about adding a mob, is NOT The coding or technical things,
    it's stats, location, and loot drops

Not to say you don't have a good skill Tankdest22!

Tankdest22 likes this.
  5. Tankdest22

Minecraft:
    I honestly wouldn't mind joining the Content team but being active is my issue. Things can pop up or whatever. The point is my available times are unreliable.

However on a side note it's nice to meet you!

Now I gotta figure out why I'm getting spammed with "You don't have permission" messages (Whenever I try to open a check or so much as click on the ground) after attempting to use my bow offhand and it failling.

6. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah...
    That is because your bow is actually a block, but reskinned
    so in an off hand it tries to place the block,
    as arrows are summoned

Use it in main hand
    This goes for any weapon

7. Tankdest22

Minecraft:
    Yea I used it for mainhand after I tried it offhand. Once I did it for offhand once (or attempted to) the messages started appearing whenever I click a block or something for Mainhand. This didn't start occuring till after I did the offhand. I mean other than that the weapon works perfectly fine. Sucks I can't open loot chests with it anymore without getting spammed.

Edit: Idk maybe one day I'll try for Content Team. Unless Wynncraft GMs wana commission me or request. Probably not gonna happen lol

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.