Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info Im Team Applications + Item Rebalance Changelog

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Selvut283, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGK

OGK The Grader CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Yeah, but how come a Pure (4 levels lower than Arch) Completely and utterly outclasses Archangel?
    I was talking about the weapon. Either way, Salticade has a good speed, it's only doing 10% less Spell Damage than Arch which has no Spell Damage. Still better than Arch in one single hit with a Melee. Arch alone, is terrible.
    You basically said what I said. But air needs to be nerfed a bit, you can agree to that much correct?

2. BuffAirSpear

BuffAirSpear Avos Air Assassin HERO

Minecraft:
    it doesnt. LOL i used both before x) i couldnt stand pure because of how trashy it is and i could easily deal with archangel at level 93 ;D Pure is a meme because of how bad it is..................... it really doesnt outclass archangel
    you cannot do spells with salticdae because of the super slow attack speed ._. and yeah its melee hits outclass archangles melee hits because its a melee weapon
    definitely not in pve lel and the game doesnt get balanced by pvp soooooooo thats not going to happen since its not the focus of wynn.

3. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Check your information again buddy boy.

https://wynndata.tk/builder/index.p...+Necklace&weapon=Ohonte+Kerhite&powders=W6-W6

https://wynndata.tk/builder/index.p...ace+of+a+Thousand+Storms&weapon=Pure&powders=

I've optimized both weapons to what you'd use in endgame if they were endgame. The former is a pure water damage focused build using Ohonte Kerhite, because Ohonte Kerhite has 4/4 Mana Regen and only water damage. The later is a water-air damage focused build because Pure has both water and air damage.

And as you can see, Ohonte Kerhite deals more damage, though both have the same mana regen.

https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/slight-change-to-agility-and-dexterity-49-upvotes-ayy.194467/

I agree for PvP, so yeah go take a look at that thread suggesting how to balance it for pvp.

Again, you have made a false assumption.

https://wynndata.tk/builder/index.p...sand+Storms&weapon=Archangel&powders=A6-A6-A6

https://wynndata.tk/builder/index.p...ousand+Storms&weapon=Chakram&powders=A6-A6-A6

I've put both in an WTA since both benefit under that build. And yet again, Archangel beats Chakram.

BuffAirSpear, Pyromanic and Major_Lue like this.
  4. OGK

OGK The Grader CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Alright, I am just gonna leave off with that Archangel does need a tap. Plus Pure is so much better than people think. I just fail to understand on WHY Pure costs so much less than Arch. I find that Pure can do so much more than Arch. Not from the benefit of Mages, but just in general.

5. Zebruh__

Zebruh__ Well-Known Adventurer

When does this happen?

6. orange0402

orange0402 I got exposed by pyro VIP

Minecraft:
    pls i used a pure and it did like 3k meteors while if i use my actual wand then i get ~14k

7. OGK

OGK The Grader CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    *Looks at Manna* ...Damnit... Only 4k...

8. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Hypothetical Build Maker | Avos Air Arceus VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pure is designed in a way such that it's impossible to raise its damage more than it currently is. Which would be fine, except that its base damage isn't too great.

So instead you're left with building tank on a water/air build, because you definitely can't build damage with your other items, which ends up making any Pure build pretty bad.

Contrast Pure to an item like Arch, where Arch can have its damage basically doubled with a 100% air/spell damage build, whereas Pure's damage barely gets raised with the same building style.

Gigavern likes this.
  9. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But it is indeed not being alone but rather being together that makes an item great. Pure is not considering great, because it is so reliant on its spell %, meaning that other items can't boost its damage as items can do to Ohonte Kerhite.

10. Johnny Mcgeez

Johnny Mcgeez zzzzzzzzzz HERO

Minecraft:
    Pure can be used untill you get a ethereal, its the same damage and surprise surprise, ethereal actually does decent damage

11. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ohonte Kerhite.

12. Johnny Mcgeez

Minecraft:
    you do less damage with ohonte compared to ethereal
    Ethereal does 1214-2023
    Ohonte kerhite does 594-1387

13. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    It doesn't. It really doesn't. Like, in any way, shape or form.
    As you can see, with the EXACT SAME BUILD, Archangel does more damage with spin attack than pure does with meteor. And with multihit, which has only about 3/4 of Meteor's spell damage, it still does twice the damage Pure did.

Stag2001 likes this.
  14. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You do more damage than Pure with Ohonte Kerhite, so you could argue that Pure can't be used even before Ethereal.

15. Johnny Mcgeez

Minecraft:
    wtf you do? I thought you did atleast 3k meteors with pure

16. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Ik, it's a theoretical build that's designed to get spell damage as high as possible to show that Pure's damage scaling is shit

17. Twin Lotus

Twin Lotus Straw Hat VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Is there a way to predict identifications after an update? It seems easy at first but now I'm wondering if I am doing something wrong.

18. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    It all depends on what roll you get (.30 - 1.30 for positives, .70 - 1.30 for negatives both rounded up). I believe Enhanced has a way to show that, but otherwise I don't know how to check what roll your IDs on your items got.

If you do know, then just multiply it by the new base stat.

19. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wait these arent the new stats are they lol

20. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    They're the new base stats or requirement changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.