Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Generic Fantasy - [5/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hmtn, Aug 30, 2017.

?

Is the combat system something you want?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lazarus: "I think it's best to see what we're dealing with beforehand. We can leave whenever you're ready."

2. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Eh? I dun understand yer ruddy signs, okay? Speak common, like normal people. Actually, ye know what? Take this."
    Acquired: [Pad of Paper], [Pen]

Vesuia: "There isn't much more to learn. That's the purpose of spying. It appears we are off, then."

The two of you leave the tavern.

3. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lazarus: "I was told of a couple houses a few minutes north of here, near something called the "bloodwood". That could be a start."

4. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I keep an eye on the rat showing him that I noticed him but not to open about it so the other guys don't notice it

5. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Vesuia: "Bloodwood? That's their name for the forest nearby. Nobody has ever gone through it without losing blood. Either way, we should just follow the road and turn right at the main street. There's a couple houses clustered up near the entrance of the forest, used to be some medics' headquarters. been abandoned for years, though. Might be a good spot to check."

You keep playing. The rat's just standing there, unmoving. More and more of them are being swayed by your charm spell.

6. Hexorcism

Hexorcism warrior class enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I take the pen and pad of paper and begin writing in very neat, almost royal, handwriting:

"Greetings, I do not know where I am. I seem to have appeared here, on these docks. If you could inform me where the nearest place of interests are, that would be greatly appreciated."

7. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I pour a bottle of Wine onto a chair and eevil instructions . I then use lighting, but cast it very weak so that I only produce sparks from my fingers. I lit the chair on fire and the eevil instructions. I throw the chair at the bookcase. I take the empty bootle and thow it at the guy.

8. Tezzeret

Tezzeret You dare bring light to my lair? You must DIE! VIP

Minecraft:
    I look at Dez suspiciously and step back a little.

9. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lazarus: "So we won't have to go far in, at least."

I guess we'll go there.

10. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I play until they're all under my spell

Dez:"can I ask for a weapon you never know if a bandit will rush trough the door and try to kill us, and as your friend you know I'd never hurt you guys"

11. Tezzeret

Minecraft:
    Are you asking that to Thorston?

12. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    No to the cult guys

13. Tezzeret

Minecraft:
    Oh.

14. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You're now sneakily hiding at the top of the stairs. The lizardman can see you, but he isn't alerting anyone. He receives your glare full on.

The Guy: "Dear lords. Ye actually took 3 minutes per word. what the hell. Either way, there's a couple taverns scattered 'ere in town. Big old manor on top o' the hill over there" He points to it. "Probably not a good idea ta go there, lord's crazy."

The bookcase is now lit on fire. The guy's face goes from haughty to royally pissed in exactly 0.0013 seconds. He casts a spell ("Blade of Wind", you think you hear him say) and lunges at you at incredible speeds, now with a half-transparent longsword in hand. The bottle almost hits him, but he makes 2 slashing movements: The first to destroy the bottle, the second aimed at you.
    *7 Minute timeskip*
    You've arrived. towards the left of the road lies a group of ramshackle buildings,with one at the back bustling with activity. To the right branches off another road, leading to a tower in the distance. Straight forward is an old, worn gate leading into the forest. You can see 20 feet in before it's too dark for even your heightened angelic senses.

The giant mouse gives you a cold stare before retreating further up the stairs.

Cult Guys (with swirly eyes and everything): "You know what? that sounds right. We have a couple shortswords, rapiers, and daggers in the kitchen. Grab one."

15. Hexorcism

Hexorcism warrior class enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I give the man a thumbs up, pick up my stuff, return the pen and paper, and begin towards town.

16. Tezzeret

Minecraft:
    I sneak back to where the boxes are. Also, the OP said that I stole "numerous items", but I only took the book about Eood Valley.

17. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Making the changes.
    As you sneak back to the room of boxes, you accidentally run into that guy who was sleeping earlier. He has the full outfit, black robes and all.

18. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lazarus: "Hey, what is that tower?"

19. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The town itself is bustling with people. You maneuver through the streets. A couple odd people that don't look like locals catch your eye. 3 Guys in black cloaks. A kid looking like a spellcaster and an older fighter. This huge guy with blond hair with a katana at his waist and a smaller girl with a blue cloak. Someone in pure white armor accompanying a fisher. a ninja with green skin.

Vesuia: That place? I heard a bunch of wizards who got sick of answering to the Lord of Riverthrone moved out of the town limits and set up there. Rose the tower straight out of the ground using extremely strong magic items."

20. Tezzeret

Minecraft:
    Wait, what? Is he awake? I'm confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.