Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Generic Fantasy - [5/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hmtn, Aug 30, 2017.

?

Is the combat system something you want?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Kori: "Actually, I've just heard of a bit of suspicious activity. Some odd hooded figures were speaking of a fight at the mines, something got stolen, and they apparently have people stationed north of here or something. I don't know the details, this is all I've figured out. It seems a bit suspicious, in any case."

2. Tezzeret

Tezzeret You dare bring light to my lair? You must DIE! VIP

Minecraft:
    Carrying the book, I sneak over to the stairs.

3. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You have all of your equipment

Biting doesn't work, so you try wiggling. After a solid 5 minutes, it's working. The rope is slowly coming apart.

"Ah, that. there was some rusty key found earlier this week, miners only 'ad it for an hour or so before dozens of people broke into the place, only some of 'em workin together. In the end, some arhcmage decided to get rid of it forever and cast it into some other dimension."

The youngest guard pitches in:
    "I heard there was still a bunch of people who want the thing. What they would want with a rusty key is beyond me, but it still might help with the whole "people stationed north thing. There's a couple houses to the north a couple minutes away from here, right next to the Bloodwood. we'll inform the rest of the guards and look at it tomorrow or something."

Your small size helps the sneaking go incredibly well. You make it to the stairs without incident.

4. Hexorcism

Hexorcism warrior class enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I walk into the nearby town.

5. Tezzeret

Tezzeret You dare bring light to my lair? You must DIE! VIP

Minecraft:
    I look down the stairs.

6. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    after i wiggle out of the rope i grab my stuff and go listen to the people outside after a minute of listening if nobody comes near me i peak outside

7. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Kori: "Thank you."

I sit down.

Kori (thinking): There could be more to this... I wonder if anyone would be interested as well... Curiosity isn't an uncommon trait.

[STRATEGIC MODE ACTIVATED] (I guess that's my mind's only mode, but details)

So... We need vigilante-type people and/or curious people. I Don't want to waste my 9 gold just yet.

-The sneaky guy and/or ninja might be interested, as they might be able to get something from it.
    -The girl in a blue cloak could be a mage, though I'd need to confirm that. Generic Mages can be quite inquisitive...

8. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It looks like a very energetic fishing town. There are a bunch of people sitting on the docks or sailing in the river with nets and poles. The town itself is small and orderly. You can hear the telltale volume of a tavern, and there are at least 3 of them here.

The stairs lead down into a large room. There are around a dozen people dressed in various robes, and none of them seem to have noticed you. There's an open door to what looks like a kitchen, a closed door that might be a closet, if it wasn't for the fact that you hear someone in there. Maybe a chamber pot? Finally, the front door. You can tell because people are periodically entering and leaving the house.

You are now fully equipped. Outside your door appears to be a large room. Your hearing makes you think there are about 10-15 people out there, some coming really close to your door.

Who will you speak to first?

9. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Suspect mage would likely get suspicious of me walking over with a ninja and a thief, so Suspected Mage first.

10. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    are there any other exits to this room?

11. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You walk over to the suspected mage in the blue cloak.
    "Hm? What divine did I make angry now? Not having your wings out does not mean you can pass for human near a someone like me, you should know."

Nope.

12. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    well then... i hide in the corner of the room neares to the door and i kick the wall trying to make a loud bang to lure some of the people in the room

13. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Kori: "Good to know. Anyway, just a question: Do you have any knowledge of some... Key that was found at the mines?"

14. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You kick the wall as hard as you can, making a very loud "thump".
    Roughly a couple seconds later, the door opens, and you see a couple people in various robes look at you. They instantly start talking
    "uuh... what?"
    "How did he-"
    "Well I guess we could use him as a sacrifi-"
    "Wait we don't actually need a sacrifice though"
    "Sacrifices are like salt, you can sprinkle a little here and there for improvement"
    "Aah. And if he's a virgin?"
    "Even better"

"Oh. that key. Didn't it get thrown through a portal to who knows where? What of it?"

15. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just realized I was using the wrong name...

Lazarus: "Some suspicious people want it for some reason. I'm trying to figure out if there's a more... Major threat here."

16. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    (confused)Dez:"I'm sorry did you say sacrifice"

17. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Run of the mill cultists doing cult-like things. They might just very well be planning the end of reality as we know it, but we all know that in the end, they will be defeated by a ragtag band of 4-6 heroes. This same thing happened up north in the desert earlier this year with some kind off staff of ultimate arcane power."

She pauses for a moment, looking a bit solemn.

"Either way, if you want to stop this, I'd recommend taking the matters into your own hands. I'll help, if you really don't trust yourself."

"Yes. Follow us to your doom."

18. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lazarus: "I guess I am unaware who I am up against. Some help would be appreciated. I doubt I'd be much of a match for an entire cult."

19. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Dez:''how about i play you a little tune on my violin and you let me go deal?''

20. hmtn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Hmm. If you don't play something good, the sacrifice is still on the table."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.