Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild [✯] Necronomicon [✯] – Feq – Lv. 42 – [ Recruiting Lv. 90+ ]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Gotsly, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. td193616

td193616 Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN/Username TD19

Main Class & Level Arc lv 93

Previous Guilds Tonks (only player there)

Reason for leaving/kicked from previous guilds Iwas the only player in the guild

Timezone/Country CST

Average Amount of Time Online 1-4 hours per day

If you join the guild, how much XP and Emeralds will you contribute/donate? IDK how mush do you want?

Do you like participating in guild wars?would like to try them

In a scale of 1 to 10, how mature do you think you are? 8

Skype or Discord

discord

Experience with previous guilds

little to none but i come for pvp/fps games

English Level from 1-10

Additional Information

N/A

2. Gotsly

Gotsly Leader of the Spriggans HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm afraid we cannot accept your application. Our guild is currently full, and we believe we will not have space for quite some time. We recommend you try reapplying later on if you haven't found a guild already. Again, we're terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
    I'm afraid we cannot accept your application. Our guild is currently full, and we believe we will not have space for quite some time. We recommend you try reapplying later on if you haven't found a guild already. Again, we're terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

3. Toy__

Toy__ Well-Known Adventurer QA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    me, wayvern, partyanimal and dercky are already in the guild

Dercky and i eat bees like this.
  4. PartyAnimal0513

PartyAnimal0513 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    its ok im alredy in XD thanks tho

5. Gotsly

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumping! ^.^

6. Elephat

Elephat hi HERO

Minecraft:
    @Ghostly Is there still no space? has the thread not been updated? on the stats page it says there are 2 open spaces

7. Gotsly

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, there is space for more players now. My apologies for not letting everyone know sooner.

8. JohnaldBot313

JohnaldBot313 TheDweebOfMafiaGames

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This came from town of Salem?

9. Ayase Momo

Ayase Momo dandadan CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  10. Toy__

Toy__ Well-Known Adventurer QA HERO

Guild: