Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erin clasped her hands together to create a metal to flesh link between the two unsimilar tools that acted as her hands. It was starting to become a regular thing for this adventurer to seek powders, so to show her gratefullness for his choice of choosing her beloved Forge as one of his suppliers, she threw him a brilliant smile whilst nodding.

"Fantastic. I look forward to this meeting, my Derpian friend."

She chuckled a bit, the adventurer's name was derpic-sounding-- and with good reason!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  2. LTMS

LTMS Ninja Water Frog

Minecraft:
    Rip dark theme users

HappyLanding likes this.
  3. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Smith let out a breath before running a hand through her hair after a solid period brimmed with paperwork. Having had enough of the, in greater opinion, soul-sucking task, Erin leaned back into her her chair whilst staring up at the ceiling. However, before she could let out an exhausted groan, the sound of hop-bell ringing on her desk brought the shopkeeper's attention to a Hydrogenous Frog pointing to the painted walls of the shop with an arm shielding his eyes from the sight. Curiously, the merchant leaned in to hear what he was saying before sighing, an apologetic smile thrown in the visitor's direction.

"You have my sincerest apologies for causing your eyes to hurt so. Time for changing the Forge's paint job hasn't been found yet, but changes will surely be made if a free hour or two becomes available."

By now, the marketeer had grown accustomed to the either mouse-ish or violent complaints of the coloration to her shop-- either in conversations made public or private elsewhere. At the moment, she was just thankful this adventurer hadn't slewn out insults of malady wishes or a series of curse words.

4. Manuscript

Manuscript Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    May I buy the Chained Pixels and the 3 Water Powder T4's?
    Thank you, Metrie.

HappyLanding likes this.
  5. Scoutly

Scoutly Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Could I buy all your Sand Swept and Ice Barrow Keys?

HappyLanding likes this.
  6. crazymoni

crazymoni Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Are you on ErinLaSavage, Cause I just woke up xD

HappyLanding likes this.
  7. Keons

Keons what

May I buy these leggings?

HappyLanding likes this.
  8. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It was late in the evening and the Forge was set aglow with a warm, bright light eminating from its wide windows. At this hour, the Smith was seated in the plushness of the specially-tailored leather chair, melting down sticks of red seal wax with a equally waxy candle in hand. Though, just as she pressed the signature stamp onto an old parchment envelope's fold, the joyous ringing of the shop's bell rang, and an red-feathered adventurer made stepped across the sturdy wooded floor and over to the her. Looking up, Erin then flashed them a kind smile while tilting her head a slight bit; her gray eyes eyeing the golden crown that sat atop their head.

"A member of royalty? Is it a pleasure to host a blue-blooded in my humble Forge."

With a pinch, the pin-stripe attired marketeer doused the once burning candle to give her complete attention to this visitor.

"What brings you to this establishment, your majesty?"

Quickly, curious eyes followed the line of items the member of bird-royalty pointed to with a finger.

"Ah, I would gladly equip you with those fine items! Just allow me to polish the leggings overnight, as well as ready the powders. A trade for pick-up will be available tomorrow."
    While stood near the rustically-designed wood slab that served as the store's counter, the Smith counted up total day's earnings among the several bottles of green, shimmering liquid and currency alike scattered about this piece of furniture's surface. As she begins to pen down the sum, a figure approaching her with the soft jingle of keys in their step quirks an eyebrow as they gestured towards the items.

"Hullo, and welcome to the Forge, adventurer! How may I be of assistance?"

Pausing to listen, deep pools of gray began to alight with delightfullness as the goggled merchant nodded.

"Of course! Though, seeing that I've grown accustomed to counting, I'll have to include the number of keys before this trade so the items won't be available for pick-up until tomorrow."

Smiling up at them, Erin then continued.

"I, however, will contact you once I am able to trade. Expect a reach-out sometime tomorrow!"
    The marketeer merchant walked along the wide aisles of shelves that held the shop's varietal inventory of Wynncraftian wares. However, while turning a corner to enter the next row, Erin is met by the face of an adventurer she had once encountered in earlier tidings. Quick to flash a smile, the Smith then hid her surprise while cocking a head to the side.

"Ho, adventurer! What brings you into this humble establishment?"

Carefully, she listened while taking notice of this traveller's rather 'just-woke-up' appearance about them before connecting all the pieces together with their next statement.

"Unfortunately, I am not available to trade at the moment, but if you message me personally at the hour you wake tomorrow, I most likely will."
    A smile spread across the lips of the shopkeeper as she listened to the spinning record on the phonograph placed atop a nearby table. Just as a whistle broke out, Erin was approached by a Toastian-adventurer with a polite expression adorning their features as they gave their inquiry to the blacksmith.

"So the Sagittarius has caught your attention, eh?"

Dropping her hands to clasp them as she chuckled, a smile was then thrown towards this loaf-ic guest.

"I would love to equip you with those leggings! I'm sure you'll be quite content with their maximum walk speed capacity! Though, I would first like to polish them overnight and deliver them to you tomorrow. Is that alright?"

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  9. Keons

Keons what

Yes my comrade, I will be back tomorrow for the Sagittarius, good day!

HappyLanding likes this.
  10. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As the Toastian-adventurer turned to leave, Erin gave him a slight bow whilst chuckling a bit more in her response held in a brigjt smile.

"Best wishes of a good day to you as well, my friend! I look forward to this meeting, but until then, farewell!"

Waving while he pushed past the heavy doors of thick, strong hickory doors, the Smith waited until he disappears out of sight before retreating back over to the ole' phonograph.

Keons likes this.
  11. Manuscript

Minecraft:
    Sorry to do this to you after that beautiful dialogue, but I have happened to obtain 3 Water Powder T4's how ever, if those Chained Pixels are still available I will gladly take them, have a good day ! :) - Metrie

HappyLanding likes this.
  12. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As the bird-ish adventurer of royalty began to talk once again, the Smith politely listened; nodding once more in understanding at the end.

"I am glad you have obtained the powders, and would still love to equip you with the Chained Pixels."

Glancing over at the gleaming pair of that golden armament piece.

"They will be ready for you tomorrow. And I wish you fortunate tidings in the hours apart from that meeting."

Manuscript likes this.
  13. Manuscript

Minecraft:
    I am sorry to do this to you once again, but I have happened to find a better pair of trousers for my bird like creature on the WynnCraft network, thank you very much though Erin, have a great day. - Metrie

HappyLanding likes this.
  14. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    With a spray bottle in one hand and a wiping cloth in the other, the shopkeeper cleaned the wide, crytal-like store window until it reached the state of a pleasantly-glaring gleam. However, as she squeezed the spray bottle's trigger to find it has been emptied out of its contents, she turned on a heel, only to be met with by the Wynncraftian bird adorned with a golden crown.

Erin was quick to offer them a smile, though, with the slight frown set in their features, she tilted her head to the side in curiosity as she listened to what news they brought with them.

"Ah, I understand. It is wonderful to know that you have found a different pair of leggings that accomodate yourself quite better than what I have to offer."

Next, the merchant gave a slight before looling back up at them with an even brighter grin.

"I wish you more tidings of fortune in the future. May our paths soon cross again, my gracious guest."

15. Chigo_

Chigo_ wtf is a chigo QA CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Can I pick that up now?

HappyLanding likes this.
  16. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Finally, after spending a surplus of hours scrawling down the names of Wynncraftian wares onto slips of old parchment tags, the shopkeeper leans exhaustedly against the rustic dividing the two main rooms of the Forge. Though, not long after catching her breath, she is approached by a mustached-feline adventurer staring longingly at a blue-ish wand hanging in one of the tall-standing shelves stocked with various armaments.

"Hullo there, @Stag2003. I have your wand ready for pick-up, and am in the works of contacting you right now."

Then a kind smile was thrown towards the cat-like adventurer as she added.

"And my sincerest apologies for the long wait."

17. Adamere

Adamere Ada VIP

Minecraft:
    Ill buy Bad Wolf #2 :D

HappyLanding likes this.
  18. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Two hands draw lavishly woven folds of deep, dark red downwardly cascading curtains to a close as the pallid light of the moon casts its soft light down onto Wynn's stretching lands in a dazzling display of the sparkling beauty night can grace its audience with. The shopkeeper, who now uses her impeccably polished mechanical hand to open a crack between the drapes, stares at the sight before her in a complete expression of admiration held in the depth of her pooling gray eyes.

"It seems that beauty can be discovered even in the absense of glittering emeralds and captivating adventurers to cater to."

With a smile carrying delight across her lips, Erin then tore her gaze away from the stunning natural sight to face the figure approaching her with faint footsteps and a beaming grin as they held a pair of newly collected boots from the Forge's shelves in cautious hands. Curiousity as to who this visitor may be arose as a topic in the boundless thoughts circulating through the blacksmith's mind while she threw a bright smile towards the Lilliputian adventurer adorned in garments of ancient greens and earthy browns.

Finally, the merchant bows in greeting whilst quirking up an eyebrow of sabled-brown, her eyes going immediately down to meet the matching gray eyes of this guest.

"Hullo, adventurer. What brings you into the humble graces of my shop?"

An air of politeness grew as an aura around this pin-stripe attired shopkeeper as she listened to the dark-haired traveller speak his inquiry. Though, when he was finished, the bright smile Erin offered only grew more delighted while she nodded.

"Ah, the Bad Wolf #2. It is a fine armament, indeed!"

Chuckling a bit as her weathered gaze moved down over to the carvings along the sides of the boots, she then added.

"As some may say, these boots are the Wynncraftian stretch of the famous Rosetta Stone. And, of course, it would be my honor to equip you with them!"

Carefully, the merchant bent down to pick the boots held out before her whilst also pulling out her trusted linen cloth for ware cleaning. Despite being, on the surface, spotless, Erin prefered to further rid each to-be-sold ware in ordsr to remove whisps of corruption taking refuge each craft.

"However, I would like to polish the pair over the weekend before attending a trade. Would a meeting on Monday be fine, then?"

Patiently, the Smith waiting with a polite smile spread along her features as she awaited an answer with the pair of runic boots safely tucked under her arm.

blasterdud97 likes this.
  19. Adamere

Adamere Ada VIP

Minecraft:
    Giving a bright smile, Levi Replied : Of course! Though I am leaving for a lengthy trip on Monday to the peaks of North Carolina, so you must be here early, if that is okay. Levi says as he prepares to leave.

HappyLanding likes this.
  20. BumblebeeRDM

BumblebeeRDM Afk in Detlas VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'll buy this one

HappyLanding likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.