Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ❈ | House Of Sentinels | Community & War Guild | Recruiting Lv. 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Pretzule, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tubular Toasts

Tubular Toasts I Make Some Drawings lvl. 9¾ Pasta Chef VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are sketchy dont worry

Kaelan~, Pepo, oniyan and 2 others like this.
  2. 01100110111

01100110111 wings of ice VIP+

Minecraft:
    You forgot the proof!

[​IMG]

Kaelan~, Pepo, sorae and 3 others like this.
  3. P1zzaDaddy

P1zzaDaddy Happy little Accident CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Bumping the thread.

01100110111 and Pepo like this.
  4. SaltiestRain

SaltiestRain Travelled Adventurer

Username: SaltiestRain
    Hours online per day: 5-13 hours
    Timezone: PST
    Highest Level: 92+ Mage
    Previous Guild Affiliations: Made my own didn't work out too well
    What you can offer: I can offer fun, weird information, good talks and good music.
    Reason for joining: I did the event on July 30th and it was a lot of fun and saw really fun people doing that event.
    What does changing your name in a guild do: N/A I understand.
    Do you have Discord (required):Yes I do SaltiestRain
    Were you invited (name): Got helped by orz.
    Additional Info: Nickname is Rain

5. Kaelan~

Kaelan~ RIP VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This guild has finally become active again with all the new recruits, so time to
    BUMP

Siri likes this.
  6. SlyamPoetry

SlyamPoetry dedicated pikotaro fan!!!!! CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Username: richcraft13

Hours online per day: 1-2 (or none if I have a load of schoolwork)

Timezone: Pacific Standard

Highest Level: Lv. 91 Archer

Previous Guild Affiliations: HippiesOfSnuggles

What you can offer: I can participate in wars, do guild grinding, though I can't supply THAT much in Emeralds.

Reason for joining: HippiesOfSnuggles was dead so I left and now I want a new guild to participate in. Also the people here are nice people.

What does changing your name in a guild do: Oh it makes you stuck. (the xSlyam account is stuck in another guild rip)

Do you have Discord (required): yes Im in you guys' discord xd. Other than that, SlyamPoetry#0543

Were you invited (name): No

Additional Info: A fair amount of the staff seem to be in this guild. I wanna join too.
    richcraft13 is my alt account. It's the account that isn't guild glitched. It's the account where I can actually experience active guilds. (HippiesOfSnuggles died)

Kaelan~ likes this.
  7. Lot

Lot Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Username: GoddessLot
    Hours online per day: 1-2 hours (Sometimes 0 on busy school days)
    Timezone: UTC+1
    Highest Level: Level 100 Dark Wizard
    Previous Guild Affiliations: I was in a few solo guilds for a while and in BuilCraftia for a few days, but I decided I didn't like war guilds.
    What you can offer: I can contribute xp to the guild. I like helping people and talking to them.
    Reason for joining: I want meet new people and make new friends.
    What does changing your name in a guild do: You get stuck in the guild. (I have no plans to change my name)
    Do you have Discord (required): Yes I do. It's GoddessLot#5163
    Additional Info: I'm on Discord all the time so you shouldn't have many problems trying to talk to me.

Mrs Sara, Ryuu, Pretzule and 3 others like this.
  8. oniyan

oniyan bamboozle insurance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations, you've been given a conditional admission into our community guild!
    A letter with necessary information and advice has been sent to you.

9. Kaelan~

Kaelan~ RIP VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Pretzule
    he left the bag again dammit

10. SlyamPoetry

SlyamPoetry dedicated pikotaro fan!!!!! CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    y'all can't seal me
    cuz
    I'M NOT IN THE GAME YET SUCKAAS

EDIT: damn that was instant kaelan

Kaelan~ likes this.
  11. oniyan

oniyan bamboozle insurance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    up you go! i'll add a meme later haha
    before:
    [​IMG]
    after:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Pretzule, Mrs Sara, Pepo and 4 others like this.
  12. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I really like Snt, so I decided to tell my story in the guild, and I hope to see other members telling their story too!

January/February
    I joined House of Sentinels on Jan, 8th 2017, in my first two months in Snt I wasn’t active, in my first month I only used Skype.

March/April
    When I started using DiscordI saw that Misty was thinking about creating an Aur server, so I offered my server. The project started well, but Misty left Snt and for some other reasons we stopped creating the server.

May
    After that Aurising happened, it was a really cool event and I really liked it’s idea, so I sent an event idea to Ame, when I woke up on the next day there was a new channel on my bar called Flameheart, I was actually really confused because I didn’t use to talk to the guild people, the team was ryuu, star, oni, orz and I.

I’ve already done events to other Minecraft servers, but only as a staff member, this was an alliance/guild thing so it was kinda new, and different, now you ask me what happened? I screwed up, multiple times, I still remember, I started creating MANY docs and surveys, etc. Pret even added a rule that we couldn’t create docs and surveys, lol.

June
    When we started we were event planners, but when flameheart was announced we became event managers. How I said on the Summer Festival event thread it was hard to see what we had on our hands and what/how we needed to do those events, we started with movie nights hosted by Star, so I tried doing one, but I wasn’t home and 30 minutes before the event I said I couldn’t host it anymore, it was confusing, but Star saved my ass.

July +
    After a couple of months not screwing up, I held multiple Csst parties, a Dcave party (#SaveDCave) and helped planning an amazing large-scale event, Aurelion’s Summer Festival (Curiosity: The hardest things were the name and the Scavenger Hunt countdown). Now the Flameheart team Gen. 1 was promoted to Council of Sentinels and we’re planning lots and lots of nice things!
    --------

(The timeline’s maybe a bit wrong, I can’t remember everything of the past 8 months. Sorry if it's confusing ;-;)

Bump

Kaelan~, Zepic, Ryuu and 4 others like this.
  13. sorae

sorae drifting VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    my story:

april
    i hear about snt and shit and "o boy theres a lotta staff and nerds in here i should join"

may
    i officially become a nerd

july
    i promote aurelion by yelling "TRUMP ARE YOU PART OF AN AURELION GUILD" at trump at national scout jamboree

today
    i am very nerd in the house of scented candles and still a nerd

14. Thilyzh_

Thilyzh_ Adventurous ghillie soldier VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Username: Thilyzh_
    Hours online per day: This depends. In the weekdays, about 0-2, but in the weekends it can go up to 8 hours in a day.
    Timezone: Central European
    Highest Level: 100 on a warrior. Currently working on another class as well.
    Previous Guild Affiliations: DeathCake and Bunnies. DeathCake was not exactly a good experience, really.
    What you can offer: A friendly, calm and generally helpful guy, with a genuinely professional standpoint on any type of event. I am hard-working, I am humble, and most of all, I will always try my best.
    Reason for joining: I seek a group of people that can bring my darkest days into the brightest nights. A group of people that are like me, down to earth and friendly. I have had less than brilliant experiences with guilds before, whether it be unfriendly/ungrateful people, to a whole guild turning inactive in two days. However, I have faith in this one. From the looks of it, this seems like the exact type of guild that I would enjoy being part of.
    What does changing your name in a guild do: I could do a 100 word paragraph here, but Pretz explained it short and simple already. "You will create a duplicate on the guild list and take up an extra slot". What this means, is that the player will be unable to leave the guild and also unable to get kicked from the guild. Basically the player is stuck for good.
    Do you have Discord (required): Yes I do.
    Were you invited (name): Directly invited, no. But I messaged C0d3r in-game and was then redirected here. I guess that counts?

15. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations, you've been given a conditional admission into our community guild!
    A letter with necessary information and advice has been sent to you.

01100110111 and oniyan like this.
  16. Zepic

Zepic I Don’t Know What to Put HERO

Minecraft:
    I'll add my story later today but for now bunp. Once again no meme since am mobile

01100110111, Paks and Pepo like this.
  17. Paks

Paks Spy Main CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi, my name is Paksjr. I'm a captain in the House of Sentinels Navy. That's like my entire story lol.

18. sorae

sorae drifting VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nerd asks pepe enthusiast to join are lion

ive been waiting for this for years

Greeni, Siri, Pyromanic and 2 others like this.
  19. Reqiem

Reqiem Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Username: Arenre
    Hours online per day: 1-2 hours daily
    Timezone: PST
    Highest Level: (formerly Lv. 93 Mage ) Current: Lv.21 Assassin
    Previous Guild Affiliations: Imperial, Kingdom of Foxes, and Snt
    What you can offer: I have a lot of experience from previous guild affiliations, I helped leading the revived Fox along with Pyrias, Ameyuri, Killerfish, and Drew last year. I was responsible for managing applications, running the guild shop, and answering questions concerning the guild. I can manage projects, handle stressful situation and give advice on difficult decisions.
    Reason for joining: This community guild seems a nice place to me. As explained in the first page, it has grew as a community of friendship, cooperation, and companionship. So, I believe it's the right guild for me. I hope I get an opportunity to make contributions improving this community. My friend are in this guild, and I met some great members in the chat. Oh, and dank memes too.
    What does changing your name in a guild do: It triggers the infamous guild bug that prevents you from leaving the guild. So, you are struck in the guild permanently unless it is fixed ( hopefully soon). It also takes an extra slot by creating a duplicate, so that means it made getting in the guild more difficult for future members. If you wish to change your username, you must inform the council to kick and re-invite you.
    Do you have Discord (required): Yes.
    Additional Info:
    No. Thank you for reading.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Mrs Sara likes this.
  20. Careful_Lunchbox

Careful_Lunchbox Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Username: Careful_Lunchbox
    Hours online per day: 1-3hrs most weekdays, 3-8hrs on weekends
    Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
    Highest Level: 100 Assassin
    Previous Guild Affiliations: LonelyWolf
    What you can offer: Help on quests and general assistance, experience points, probably some emeralds at some point
    Reason for joining: I'm looking for a more active guild that I can work/play with as a community. I left my old guild due to inactivity and guild glitch issues.
    What does changing your name in a guild do: glitches the guild member list to take up another member slot, also it prevents the player from leaving.
    Do you have Discord (required): Lunchbox#4174
    Were you invited (name): Trentt (recommended me to join, not directly invited)
    Additional Info: I have a few other characters, all lvl <75

oniyan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.