Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blasterdud97

blasterdud97 Adventurer, Apprentice Blacksmith

Minecraft:
    Jeff grinned, genuinely this time.

"You make me smile, y'know that?"

They say you can tell a lot about what someone is thinking through their eyes, and Jeff has gotten quite good recognizing such. For example, when someone is staring at you as if their gaze is attempting to pierce through you, they show serious concern - almost horror. Tracing back to his little 'dazed' moment, he put the pieces together. His brain searched for a response that would both put Erin's mind at ease, as well as demonstrating his adoration for her presence;

Jeff's dimples slowly faded as the corners of his mouth gently fell into a serious, more heartfelt smile.
    "And sometimes that's hard to come by."

"Alright, save the emotions for another time. Not here, not now."

If Jeff didn't pull his eyes off of Erin's, he probably would have stared for a while. With a smirk, he rolled his shoulders for comic relief. He nodded at the empty wine bottle on a table across the room.
    "When do ya get off work? I'll treat ya for the trauma we experienced on both sides!" He chuckled.

HappyLanding likes this.
  2. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Her pewter eyes rolled as another sidelong smile tugged onto her features. She knew his words were uttered in earnest, but couldn't help but assume they were still a part of that little game they had been thrown into-- not that she minded, of course. Again, her hand went to rub the top of the its mirroring forearm before she replied.

"And what would this treat be?"

Erin let out a light laugh as she wondered what had sparked the sudden genuine moment. Was he seeing something she wasn't in that empty bottle?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  3. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    (A game? Does she know she's in a video game...? Haha unless she means the flirting game haha)

"Well," he began, folding his arms and letting his voice smooth over like a freshly-brewed tea, "I too enjoy a glass of red wine, it's a great way to unwind at the end of the day."

"I find that the local Detlas pub has several adventurers, eager to share their proud stories of risk-and-reward!" A grin slid across his face as he recalled listening into a Warrior, guilted in red and gold armor, place his foot atop a table and boast about one of his latest victories. As Jeff smiled and shook his head at the thought, he continued. "But it's also a nice place for two blacksmiths to enjoy wine." He admitted with a playful chuckle.

HappyLanding likes this.
  4. Ronnoc

Ronnoc Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Can I get the cue stick?

HappyLanding likes this.
  5. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Although the forge held several cases of wines, the Smith took no leisurely pleasure out of consuming them. She drank with a purpose, and that was to ease a bit of her pain.

Next, the shopkeeper turned to Jeff in order to meet his sharp blue gaze. Would wine-tasting for recreation be a different experience than ingesting the same liquid in her shop? Perhaps the tell-tales that came along with it garnered much more a pleasant tiding than usual.

"Perchance if my account of availability loosens the collar it has around me; I would love to go."

While touching up on her cardistry skills, the Smith glanced out the window, smiling at the slow pace of business the afternoon harbored in. So far, visitors have approached the merchant in private, or wrote to her by letter. Either way, she was content with not having to rush from chstomer to customer on such a splendid day. Though now, breaking the record, an adventurer walks up to Erin, telling her of their interest in a certain spear.

"I would gladly equip you with the Cue Stick; as it deserves the ownership of one of Wynn's finest warriors."

She threw a smile at the traveller before chuckling.

"Just allow me to polish it for the rest of the weekend. It will be available for pick-up on Monday."

blasterdud97 likes this.
  6. Ronnoc

Minecraft:
    Lol um is that a yes?

7. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Smith smiled a bit at the adventurer's confused reaction before nodding.

"Of course."

blasterdud97 likes this.
  8. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    "That sounds like a 'yes' to me." Thought the young blacksmith, a pleased smile lighting up his face.

"I think it would be a nice change of pace. I find that wine has a much sweeter taste when you're already having a good time. Why repress old memories when you can express new ones?" "That was slick, I'll have to save that one." "I'm glad you'll think about my offer, even with your heavy schedule." He added.

"Have I asked her about her life outside of work yet?" Jeff thought to himself, almost losing himself in her gaze. "I've done much talking about myself, but I'm still really curious to learn about her..."

"I don't recall if I asked... Erin, what do you do - or enjoy doing, when you're not working at The Forge. I recall you mentioning visiting friends, but that is all I remember" he said with a chuckle.

HappyLanding likes this.
  9. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erin smiled, glad to know that he was content with her answer. But, as a question was proposed, the marketeer was sent into a thoughtful state. It was a question simple enough, but evenings she spent outside the forge were rare. What did she do other than visit friends?

Clearing her throat, she answered,
    "I suppose I do attend game nights and sporting events from time-to-time. But the Forge takes up a good portion of my Wynncraftian schedule."

10. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    Jeff nodded, listening in to her explanation.

"Hard working girl huh?" He chuckled, eyes lighting up again. "Guess that gives me more of a desire to take you out then, huh?" He shook his head, swallowing a grin, "Just means I'll be prying you more for your time, look what you did..." he smirked, enjoying this game he started.

"Sadly, you're just too dang fun to be around; it must be tough living with such a curse...!"

HappyLanding likes this.
  11. Ronnoc

Minecraft:
    um i kinda just found one in a chest so i don't need any more sorry D:

HappyLanding likes this.
  12. Habls

Habls Travelled Adventurer

I'm interested in decrepit sewer keys, pm me ingame, Zappex

HappyLanding likes this.
  13. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tilting her head to the side while raising a curious eyebrow, Erin chuckled a bit at his rather flattering words.

"Me? Being fun? That is something rarely ever said, much less 'fun' being a curse."

"Don't fret, I am glad that you had found a similar weapon. Just know you are always welcome here in the future, friend."

blasterdud97 likes this.
  14. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    Tilting his head in the opposite direction of her, mocking her playfully, he matched her tone of voice exactly.

"You know the definition of fun? It makes you laugh, it brightens your day, and it leaves you wanting to come back for another round." Jeff looked around, making it completely obvious of where he was. He raised an eyebrow, "Sooo, you seem to fit that definition perfectly."

He chuckled, backing off his flirtation slightly.
    "And your wit is quite a joy to be around; when discussing an intellectual topic or completely roasting something we both wish to cast out into the fire." (In other words, roast).

HappyLanding likes this.
  15. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Despite remaining nonchalant for the larger part of their conversation, Erin couldn't help but let out a look of surprise at his statement. From what she could tell just by his facial expression alone, he truly was genuine with his words. This bolt from the blue had suddenly got her thinking about the smiles that grew upon each adventurer's face as they visited the shop; at first the merchant had thought they were brought about due to appreciation, but now, with a little help from Jeff, she had realized that it was the 'fun' experience the interaction offered them.

Slowly, a wide smile curled her lips up while she met the fair-haired warrior's shocking blue eyes.

"For what it's worth, I believe that your presence is rather 'fun', as well. Trust me when I say that I value it."

blasterdud97 likes this.
  16. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    (Side note; I'm glad I had to define 'fun' for you, Erin! ;) hahaha Spongebob does it pretty well, too, by the way! hahaha)

Jeff's following smile echoed hers, appreciating how the brunette hair of the silver-eyed blacksmith danced about while she moved; especially when she was happy. "It's worth much more to me than any amount of Liquid Emeralds," Jeff said with a slight bow, "Thank you."

There's a lot that can be learned through someone's eyes. You can see practically what someone is thinking, feeling, or the like from just the eyes. Strangely enough, however, Jeff appreciated how one's eyes can amplify one's beauty due how they shone like sparkling gems. Erin was no different; and perhaps Jeff grew biased, as her eyes were especially attractive. Every time she laughed, or smiled, Jeff saw those two silver beads light up brilliantly, causing a chain reaction for his own smile. He saw her joy on the surface, and yet also the pain she kept deeper down. One day, Jeff swore to delve down into her worst memories and fight them with her; however one does that... But for now, he wanted to enjoy her eyes and her smile as one appreciates the rest of nature's finer things.

"Oh wait, shit, I'm staring again, aren't I?? GET THIS MOVING ALONG BEFORE YOU GET CAUGHT!!"

Jeff blinked a couple times, a sheepish smile creeping its way on his face.
    "Sorry about that, I was just thinking about something based on our previous conversation!" "Nice recovery." "So Erin, I know this sounds kind of cheese, but I love listening to your stories of adventure! More than anyone else, and you come close to this one Scribe whom you may or may not know! Is there anything you can recall that you wouldn't mind sharing?"

His face lit up again, like an excited child in a candy store. What can I say? I personally love stories of adventure! haha

(Yes I included Katoshii in my personal lore. Jeff found a couple of his short-stories in the Gavel Province and there was some stuff that happened with that haha long story)

HappyLanding likes this.
  17. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Her smile grew even wider with his expression of value. Erin acredited herself for it due to the short-lived teaching she offered him of the merit interactions held over currency. Though, she was brought out of her thoughts when she noticed the human warrior getting lost in her own eyes, causing an amused grin to surface to her features. It wasn't unusual to find people enthralled by the slate of her gaze; the distribution of gray eyes was sparse around these parts despite being common in her hometown of Siegward. But, as he continued to stare, she couldn't help but notice that he saw something else behind her eyes other than their alluring coloration; though she just couldn't tell what it was.

A few long seconds later, he blinks himself to life and the Smith chuckled a little, before listening politely to what he had to say.

"So, the stories have interested you, huh? Well, there is one tale I wouldn't mind recounting."

Taking a few steps back, she then gestures towards the worn seats by the hearth.

blasterdud97 likes this.
  18. 4516Minor

4516Minor Well-Known Adventurer

I got some t4 powders for you, if you would like.

19. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    "She knows; play it off and say nothing."

Jeff smiles himself, nodding. He strolls over to the same chair she sat in when he last visited, pulling it back slightly for her to sit.

"What can I say, you have quite the skill of storytelling, Erin! That and I do enjoy the stories you bard; I have quite some interest in the main character!" He added with a slight smirk. "I understand that there is quite some digging to do through your vast number of adventures, so I appreciate you doing so!"

As she sits, he returns to his chair of his last visit, allowing himself to slightly sink into the chair. He forgot how much work he'd put in that day, as all of his muscles seemed to melt into the fabric.

HappyLanding likes this.
  20. 01101001

01101001 01

Minecraft:
    What's market value for tier 1 - 6 power?

HappyLanding likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.