Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool [unofficial] Wynn Expansion V0.027.c (a Continuation Of Shsupercm's Wynncraft Mod)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by EHTYCSCYTHE, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Then why are you here..? You're purposely making a big fuss about something you seem to not care about :/

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017
    XavierEXE likes this.
  2. Kendonnut

Kendonnut Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Tbh this rant is just useless. Most people prefer enhanced because it has lots of features that like 3o% of wynn related mod users think are useless.
    The skill shortcuts are just there because it would've been nice but it doesn't work well. The average wynn player can cast a spell with his mouse faster than those shortcuts that take almost over 80 frames to cast which in a critic situation are useless. Secondly why rant and say that expansion is better than enhanced. Enhanced clearly has more unique features and more useful stuff. And yes i can easily say this is just a better looking gui that enhanced but still why be salty about more features? @ThaUnknown_ and @EHTYCSCYTHE spent lots of time in the process of making these wonderful modpacks and we just rant about which is better? When did the wynncraft community become so low-minded. Why can't we just say "nice job / keep it up" and just continue playing the game without flaming this whole forum? I agree that the joke @ThaUnknown_ was hardly understood and he/she shouldn't have jumped with a joke like that.
    I really hope this thread does not continue the flame and can actually become as the other thread a good one.
    @EHTYCSCYTHE good job and keep it up buddy.

Agnar and ThaUnknown_ like this.
  3. Major_Lue

Minecraft:
    > Insults expansion and calls enhanced better on the EXPANSION thread
    > Asks why the community is so low-minded

???

CringeAura likes this.
  4. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Regardless both mods are nice, so let's just end this with a laugh and return to the original focus of this post.

Aya, Jbip, Slayne and 2 others like this.
  5. Kendonnut

Kendonnut Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    how did i insult expansion? i said both modpacks are great? are you the leader of the "low-minded" or what

Aya and ThaUnknown_ like this.
  6. Major_Lue

Minecraft:
    I'd continue but @Rayne brings up a good point. Just leave the expansion thread alone from now on please. You don't see us coming to your thread to advertise our mod ):

Love and CringeAura like this.
  7. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I had to temp-lock the thread, so that I could be certain that I would have a chance to explain why I made some changes to recent posts.

First off - going onto someone else's thread and trying to change the subject is called thread hijacking. So, I killed all relevant posts of that nature. Second, making rude and harassing comments to other forum members is not appreciated, so I killed all relevant posts of that nature, too. Third, trying to say that you didn't say what you actually said, is really just a cover-up for your own bad behavior, so, yep, killed those, too. Fourth, I cleaned up a bunch of responses that just had too much reference to some of the above. Some got deleted, some got edited. I edited the ones that made very good points, and I deleted the ones that were too argumentative. There's nothing wrong with being argumentative, it's just that without the quote of the original post, the argument wouldn't make sense. I sincerely apologize to the innocent whose posts I had to delete or edit.

Let's keep this thread on track, and about the WE mod pack.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Aya, dollys, Major_Lue and 4 others like this.
  8. Shya

Shya I have no friends! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this could be a bump

9. Eru

Eru Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Wow, that's an amazing mod you have here! I honestly thought I wouldn't find anybody who used it but pretty much everyone does =P Too bad I have to rush for dat legendary after CSST when the notifications appears

1 suggestion and possibly 1 bug though.

I'm not saying Wynn Enhanced is better, honestly I think Wynn Expansion is wayyy better than Enhanced, but as someone who was used to Wynncraft Enhanced, one of the biggest features of it was the WorldMap, especially now that quests are near Canyon of the Lost. It would be really helpful if you added this to your mod, as having to minimize the Minecraft window just to see map.wynncraft.com is really annoying.

As for the bug, this started right after I started using the mod, so I'm suspicious it's because of it, but my headset is pretty ****** up right now, so it may be just my problem, but when doing CSST runs, 80% of the time where I go to that trap room (with the arrows and tripwires and barriers and stuff... I think it's the second room, not entirely sure though as my memore sucks) my headset just goes crazy and amplifies the Minecraft sound by a lot (go amplify any sound in Audacity by max and you'll know what I mean. It's loud and it's super bad sound quality and it's just scares the crap out of me everytime. I think it's caused by a lot of projectiles or a lot of the same sound (since this only happens in the room with a billion arrows) or maybe because of a lot of different sounds (music noteblock, hundreds of horse steps, hundreds of arrows...)

That's it, great mod, I hope to see more updates in the (near?) future!

CringeAura likes this.
  10. Major_Lue

Minecraft:
    With this mod you have the luxury of using forge along with liteloader. Download an external minimap mod of your choosing. I'd recommend VoxelMap (requires liteloader) but another popular option is JourneyMap (just requires forge).

CringeAura and Slayne like this.
  11. CringeAura

CringeAura Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Whatever minimap you choose, ensure that it doesn't show entities (yourself is fine) and that it doesn't show underground "things" (only the surface can be shown).

Slayne likes this.
  12. Eru

Eru Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I never said I wanted a minimap lol. The problem with minimaps not specially made for Wynncraft is they only download the chunks around you, and the Wynncraft world being huge as it is, it just doesn't download enough around you. Xaero's Minimap (with entities disabled ofc), for example, just doesn't download everything. Never gave VoxelMap a shot, though. Same for JourneyMap (never even heard about it). Does it download everything at once?

The thing with Enhanced's WorldMap is it knows you'll only play in Wynncraft with it, so it already comes with the ENTIRE Wynncraft map downloaded. You just press a button (I used to set it to backspace) and BAM, the entire map, with waypoints to the main cities.
    Also, WorldMap does have an option as an independent mod (independent as in doesn't require Enhanced, it does need Forge), and I already tried using both Expansion and the Enhanced Worldmap, but it doesn't work since they're for different MC versions =I

13. 304Gamer

304Gamer Skilled Adventurer

I have a crash issue, normaly I login the server it's perfectly find but when i use the mod and loggin the server, and I did got in to the server but when it only load like 2 chunk, minecraft crash and i got a crash report said:

The game crashed whilst ticking block entity
    Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.profiler.Profiler.startSection(Ljava/lang/Class;)V

Not only Wynncraft, I cant login to other servers too.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  14. CringeAura

Minecraft:
    After researching on Google, it seems like your version of OptiFine is not compatible with your version of Forge.

If you are not running OptiFine 1.11.2 B9 or newer, download the latest version. If you are already running on C3 but you are not running on build 2366 for Forge, try using that build.

Update us on what happens.

Source: https://github.com/sp614x/optifine/issues/643

Major_Lue likes this.
  15. 304Gamer

Thank you alot for your advice. It work perfectly fine now :)

CringeAura likes this.
  16. 304Gamer

How ever there is some texture problem, the spell cast texture is completely white, in the item guide, it only show me the name and the information, no item display in the small box. And the Highlight error, the highlight error is weird instead of having a small line outside, it's covered the entire the players body and items. Here is some picture:

Attached Files:

17. CringeAura

Minecraft:
    I'd imagine this is either a problem with the mod itself (unlikely), a conflicting mod (likely), a setting in OptiFine that is causing this (likely), or a problem with the loaded texture packs (most likely).

Unfortunately, this is above my knowledge so we're gonna need @EHTYCSCYTHE for this.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  18. EHTYCSCYTHE

EHTYCSCYTHE Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Try turning Optifine's Fast render off, it can messup a few things.
    If it is already off or it dosent help then let me know what versions you are using for Forge, Optifine and Expansion (im not sure what causes the Spell Icons not showing for you at all)

19. 304Gamer

Yes, Fast Render have been turn off already but the issue is still there.
    Here is the versions of Optifine, Forge, WynnExpansion and Minecraft that i using:
    Minecraft: 1.11.2
    Forge: 1.11.2-forge1.11.2-13.20.1.2425
    Optifine: OptiFine_1.11.2_HD_U_C3
    WynnExpansion: Wynn Expansion-0.025.c

20. _TheRealJesus

_TheRealJesus ._. HERO

Minecraft:
    Is it Compatible with mac??? just wondering as i use a mac and want to use this but idk if i can use on macbook pro

CringeAura likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.