Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viertuoso

Viertuoso it's epic HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I need the Infinity, Morph iron , sawdust, 3 le

HappyLanding likes this.
  2. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Waving farewell to the leaving visitor, another figure makes their way into the dark, rich-wooded expanse, passing the Smith in the process. The individual then makes their way around the shop, carefully inspecting each item before walking back over to the pin-stripe attired merchant who now stands by the shop's counter, counting the day's earnings of emeralds to inform her of their interest.

"Of course! Allow me to just polish the items overnight, and deliver the requested wares tomorrow."

The marketeer grins at the traveller, always glad to face returning visitors from past encounters in her shop.

3. JohnaldBot313

JohnaldBot313 TheDweebOfMafiaGames

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A blacksmith from the other side of town appears. "I see you think I copy your style. To be honest, I just like Italics. And I am inspired by your shop. 19 pages of sale! Amazing. Again, I wish to be like you, so I try to. But we are different in certain ways."
    With this, the blacksmith mounts his horse and leaves.

HappyLanding likes this.
  4. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sitting by the warm hearth reading over the numerous papers sprawled across the nearby tabletops in a rather disorganized array, the shopkeeper yawns, exhausted from the day's events. Soon enough, however; the familiar sound of a bell sounds upon the doors' openings, revealing a returning adventurer whom she had dealings with earlier stepping into the warm grounds of the shop. The visitor then turns to Erin, walking over to her before letting off what had been kept in his mind.

"I am touched to know that my humble Forge has greatly inspired you! Do know that I am on your side, and wish the Prestige Shop the greatest of luck!"

The Smith offers the man a kind smile, happy to have positvely affected another individual with her merchantine manners and service.

5. cjshra01

cjshra01 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i'll buy the planet healer

IGN: Granny_Gumjobz

HappyLanding likes this.
  6. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As the gentle light of a new day casts its warmth against the goggles of the shop's merchant, it sends a bright glare through the window where the flicker can be seen by all who pass. Eventually, another adventurer walks through the iron in-laid doors to survey the wares set in a spectacular arrangement along the ancient looking shelves of the establishment. Though, soon enough, a certain necklace of alternating color catches the eye of this visitor, and they then tell the shopkeeper about their interest.

"Ah, it is arguably the most noble of the Wynncraftian necklaces. Cleansing the world at the cost of its wearer's life is a sacrifice only few are willing to make. I'd be happy to equip you with the Planet Healer. When shall we meet?"

While she patiently waits for a reply, the marketeer takes the jeweled necklace down from its place on the accessory shelf, presenting it to its eventual owner.

blasterdud97 likes this.
  7. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    UPDATE:

While walking her daily round about the shop, the Smith looks thoughtfully at a particular section of shelves in store; realizing that the armor section looked a bit bare. So, she then quickly makes her way over to the armor stand holding adventuring gear before taking the items on, and setting out to obtain more wares for her shop.

*More armor has been added to the catalog!

ENJOY!

8. cjshra01

cjshra01 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Possibly tomorrow if the stars align in our favor

HappyLanding likes this.
  9. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    At the response, the merchant pauses for a moment, before bursting out into a light, good natured laugh; thoroughly amused by the statement. She then stands up, shaking @cjshra01's hand out of utter respect while giving him a slight bow. His answer was definitely her favorite by far, not because of its silliness-- which must be noted to be nonexistence-- but because of the sudden randomness about it. Though, soon dropping her hand, she sinks back into the big desk chair, welcoming the cushioned surface enveloping her backside.

"Ah, yes. If the starts align in sheer favor of our eventual encounter."

The shopkeeper, nods her head, the friendly business politivity about her returning to her exterior as she smiles up at the visitor with a slight chuckle. She thought about how this would be one of the first times of many where the forge will be filled with laughter.

"I thank you for being such a gracious guest, I truly adored your answer."

blasterdud97 likes this.
  10. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Strolling through the doors of Kandon-Beda Bank, Gavel's musician inspects the items within his account.

"These do look valuable," he mutters to himself, "but I do not think I am suitable for the demanding task of running a shop. There are far too many legendary items here for me to keep, but these villagers are blatant scam artists when it comes to valuable items such as these."

Remembering the words of Erin the smith, he makes haste for Detlas, hoping he may find someone willing to take them for a reasonable price.

HappyLanding likes this.
  11. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After a long night of festivities, the Smith returns to the forge, ready to take the day by its horns. Though, just as she seats herself by her desk to rest, the famous Kandon-Bedan musician makes their way into the humble shop, quickly telling her of his intent to barter off a few items he has possession of. Seeing him as a friend, the merchant smiles, preparing herself to view the said wares.

"I'd be happy to see what you have in stock, my musical friend."

12. RogueAeterna

RogueAeterna Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I honestly would like to buy this, and I'd be willing to pay full price, as I trust your judgement on the price.

HappyLanding likes this.
  13. Darth_PolarBear

Darth_PolarBear Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello! I am interested in buying Morph Gold #3 for 52eb We can meet in Deltas or what ever place that will convience you.

HappyLanding likes this.
  14. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Humming a jolly tune as she wraps up a small box up with an rich amber wrapping paper, Erin stares at the piece of handiwork, feeling as though something is missing frok the gift box. Snapping her fingers upon receiving the 'aha' moment, the shopkeeper gets up to search for a bow to stick onto the surface of the cube. Though, just before she can search the drawers of her desk, an adventurer makes their way over to the merchant, telling her of their interest in the item. Glancing at the bow before taking it down from its spot at the shelf, the Smith smiles at the visitor while proudly presenting the item.

"Ah, the Thunderbolt. It is a thundering bow hewn by the string of a lightning thread."

She chuckles while pulled out her trusted linen cloth and bottle of cleansing liquid while tucking the weapon under her arm, her smile only widening.

"Though, I'd like to polish it overnight before conducting the trade with you. Does this request bode well for you?"
    As each adventurer walks through the store, the shopkeeper has come to enjoy the ringing sound of the bell that signifies each entrance; and today is not excluded. This time, a blonde, bearded traveller steps into the shop, heading straight towards the shelves just teeming with wares. It doesn't take long for this visitor to find something that interests him, and he makes that known by telling the shopkeeper of his willingness to buy a certain ware.

"Of course! I'd be glad to equip you with this pair of morphing boots, but I believe that with the sale going on, the price is then marked down to 46 eb instead of the fifty-two! However, in reponse to your inquiry of a trade encounter, a certain celebration captures today's schedule in its entirety and requires me to 'venture far away from the lands of Wynn, or even the provinces surrounding. I am available tomorrow, though. Would a meeting tomorrow perhaps be sufficient enough for you?"

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  15. Darth_PolarBear

Darth_PolarBear Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Certainly! Almost anytime tomorrow will be okay with me.

HappyLanding likes this.
  16. RogueAeterna

RogueAeterna Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    The girl thinks for a moment and looks up, "Do what you think is best for the bow." She would Get up and continue looking at the wares to see if there were any other items she could afford.

HappyLanding likes this.
  17. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    just to remind you, there is a None color font
    black theme users' eyes are dying rn

RogueAeterna and HappyLanding like this.
  18. El Magica IV

El Magica IV Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm thinking of making a high loot bonus set. What armor do you recommend I buy?

HappyLanding likes this.
  19. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Smith smiles, clasping her hands together as she nods, mentally noting the availability of this visitor as she flashes him another brilliant smile. Standing up, she takes his hand in hers', shaking it.

"I look forward to this encounter! But until then, Happy Hunting!"

"I will see you tomorrow, then."
    Just as she pens down a few words onto a card, another adventurer walks through the heavy wood doors of the forge. Though, instead of searching for wares, this adventurer stands with his forearm shielding him from the shop's interior; repulsed by its decorating. To express this spurning contempt he holds for the shop, he walks over to the merchant, telling her of his concern with the store furnishings.

"It saddens me to know that people are ill-affected by my apparently horrendous choice in color-tones. But I would also like to have you keep in mind that this shop serves the light, not the dark, and I am not willing to so quickly change it because of the small minority of criticism around its furbishment. I apologize if this upsets you, but this is the way I dreamt of the shop being."

The Smith offers the visitor a slight, sad smile while setting down the inked pen she held prior to the confrontment.
    Another adventurer walks into the shop, tapping his chin as he saunters around the shelf aisles with a slow, thoughtful gait. Eventually, he makes his way over to the marketeer's desk, inquiring about a certain type of build he wants to apply in order to strengthen the fruitfulness of his travels.

"Ah, it seems that I'm a bit underexperienced in advising certain set builds but I have a few wares in mind that may fit the picture. The Jera, Pelier, Treasure Boots, Old Keeper's Ring, and the Jester Brace/Necklace are known to garner such bonuses to looting finds."

The shopkeeper scratches the back of her head while glancing over at the wares her own shop carries.

"Though, as heavy it is to say, the forge does not carry such wares, but I do hope the suggestions were a little bit helpful."

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  20. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    i meant that if you are using light theme, and think it should look black, use the none font so it is white for me and black for you ._. so everyone is happy
    did i mess up that much? ._.

HappyLanding likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.