Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

✼ Oniyan's Art Shop ✼ Closed

Discussion in 'Your Services' started by oniyan, Mar 10, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oniyan

oniyan bamboozle insurance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yep, I just reopened today.

01100110111 and valvoid like this.
  2. valvoid

valvoid Build/CMD Hybrid HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sweet!

3. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    i feel like i saw this game, but i cant remember where...

4. Pvtsch

Pvtsch mage & archer VIP

Minecraft:
    Number of characters: 1

Chibi/Standard: Chibi

Headshot/Chest/Waist/Full Body: Full Body

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/XLvUO

Additional Characters/Items: Gaia

Description: Character smiling Gaia in right hand

Anything else? Onions :*

5. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You're a level 76 archer... ?

6. oniyan

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! Your payment will be 12 LE (8 LE for chibi and 4 LE for Gaia).

Pvtsch likes this.
  7. Pvtsch

Pvtsch mage & archer VIP

Minecraft:
    I k but i just like the look of it lmao

sdkgjnio likes this.
  8. Golfbawl

Golfbawl [] CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    • Number of characters: 1
    • Chibi/Standard: Standard
    • Headshot/Chest/Waist/Full Body: I don't know, because I am asking for something in the form of a golf ball (which does not have a proper body really)
    • Reference images:
    • images.jpg
    • Description:
      • Lets go. So I want sort of a pun out of my name. I want a golf ball that is crying to be the foreground. It should have an eye and a mouth, but no nose. He should be positioned facing forward and in the middle of the canvas. Give him a hat, similar to the one in the reference images. The background should be royal blue.
    • A few extra things:
    • I would like to know the cost of the art before finalizing my decision, as I do not know what to consider my request as (full body/headshot etc.)
    • I still have a week of vacation as of making this post, so I will not be ablr to pick it up or hand off payment until after.
    Thanks in advance.

9. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    • Headshot/Chest/Waist/Full Body: Waist
    • Reference images: For basic details just refer to the art you drew me last time (http://imgur.com/a/DEIhW)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Additional characters/items: Medals/Sash? (Dunno if that counts as additional items)
    • Description:
      • I would like an official looking military type portrait. Pretty much the same pose as the military portrait above, except all the way down to the waist. I would like to have my awards from my guild. Please refer to this google doc for images of the medal names I am about to use. ()
      • I would like the Queen's Cross to go underneath my collar, as shown in the crudely drawn image in the "Medals & Sash" spoiler. The Kurumi's Star medal should go on the left side of my chest, as also pictured in the crudely drawn image. Same for the Royal Service Cross and the HM Queen Arianna’s Level-100 Medal. (The Level-100 medal does not have an image on the doc, so just refer to the farthest medal on the right of my signature.)
      • The RFO award should be displayed as a sash. The sash is orange with red borders as displayed on the skin image above. (Ignore that it's a girl skin lol)
      • I would like the image background to be the Fox flag. The flag is supposed to be a square, it just has rounded edges because it's a discord emote. The only complex part of it is the coat of arms which I have provided a larger image of.
    • Anything else? Nothing else, I just want to say thank you for the amazing art you drew last time

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2023
    Reqiem likes this.
  10. oniyan

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! Your payment will be 32 LE (24 LE for character + 8 LE for all the accessories).

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2023
    Drew1011 likes this.
  11. Reti

Reti Marquis of the Foxes, King of Memes VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    • Headshot/Chest/Waist/Full Body: Waist
    • Reference images: http://i.imgur.com/JTuJBNs.jpg, (face + jacket from http://imgur.com/a/DEIhW) http://imgur.com/a/k5LdY
    • Additional characters/items: Hoodie/Sweater (In style of first pic)
    • Description:
      • Since I don't really want to be a t-rex with a coat on, you can make it a character wearing a t-rex hoodie, with the face from the second reference image. Also, add the glasses from the reference image, and change the eye colours to brown.
      • For the pose, you can have me holding up two peace signs, while also smiling with my eyes closed, and it should be a relaxed pose
      • You can add the smile on the t-rex on the hoodie and the face, just make it look more human, and make it slightly bigger
      • Use the same jacket colours as the second pic, and also use these medals as well (refer to the document to match names https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d3KUqAKKCbQONS5Px2NP_D41X7pua2sglKxPBKBfyFE/edit)
      • I would like the royal service medal to appear closest to my heart, while being followed by the silver star for merit, and after that, the service medal
      • The background can be a light red, with it fading to orange for a border
    • Anything else? I just want to say that I love your art. It's really cool!

12. Berriiee

Berriiee Smol Berrii ~ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    • Number of characters: 2
    • Headshot/Chest/Waist/Full Body: Waist? Kind of where the body ends in the pose picture below
    • Reference images:
      [​IMG] Left (@omgsara ) Right (@StarBerrii~ )[​IMG] [​IMG]Check full Picture MC Skin on (StarBerrii) NAMEMC
    • Additional characters/items: Right girl: Holding the strawberry included please. Instead of a cat tail can you make it a rabbits tail instead and the panties blue and white stripes, poses and facial expression the same as reference picture above
      Left Girl: Poses and facial expressions are the same, bow on the tail, maybe holding a little @Ganny plush like the reference picture above
    • Description: background: lavender background w/ light pink poka dots
    • Anything else? Like to see the rough draft to see if I need to add something

Mrs Sara and Ganny like this.
  13. Berriiee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ill just pick a new reference pose then.
    [​IMG]
    Will this do?

14. Berriiee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nah i can pay for full

15. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Number of characters: None (guild logo)
    • Chibi/Standard: guild logo
    • Headshot/Chest/Waist/Full Body: guild logo (neither)
    • Reference images: Well, my signature represents our color scheme, so you could go with those colors, although really just surprise me with something formal/good??? IDK surprise me lel
    • Additional characters/items: N/A
    • Description: Well, its a guild logo, and I pretty much explained more in the upper questions. I really just want a logo, so yeah.
    • Anything else? N/A

16. SkyVirus

SkyVirus Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello Oniyan!
    I am looking for a Guild Logo Like the one you made for IceResistance! It Looks really cool :) I can pay extra :D Just message me on my discord please so we can do Buisness Message me at SkyVirus#1157

• Reference images: I like the one you made for IceResistance, Of Course I cant have the same one XD so just Surprise me :D Your art is amazing!
    • Description: Well, its a guild logo, and I pretty much explained more in the upper questions. I really just want a logo, so yeah.
    • Anything else? N/A

17. Shamos200

Shamos200 Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
  18. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is a application for a guild signature/banner, that will, of course go in my signature. Other members of my guild may use it as well.
    Chibi/Standard: N/A
    • Headshot/Chest/Waist/Full Body: N/A
    • Reference images: You created our guild logo, so you could possibly use it in there.
    • Description: Don't make it big, regular/normal size.
    • Anything else? Guild name: Titans Valor [ANO] Additional Info: You could use the guild logo you created for us in it. I sent you a picture through discord of my current signature. I want the color scheme white, and kind of like a navy blue. The color in my current signature on forums, and in the logo you created. Add anything you want to it. I kind of want you to decide whats should be in the signature. Keep is basic, I guess. Thank you.

19. SkyVirus

SkyVirus Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    • Reference images: I really like number 45 on your commissions list. I really like the picture with the sword and the banner.
    • Description: I would like the banner to have the guild name Silent Heroes, with the Prefix SLH below the banner. Pretty much like in commission 45, again I really do like that picture. Its my favorite guild logo on your list.
    • Anything else? Not much. I would like the banner color to be either Red or Blue, you can choose.

20. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello, once again.
    • Chibi/Standard: standard???
    • Headshot/Chest/Waist/Full Body: Waist up
    • Reference images: You have access to my guild banner, in which I would like to be in the painting. Also, my current forums profile picture is what my character to look like in the picture.
    • Additional characters/items: Guild banner in back round, in which you created.
    • Description: I would like it to be my Minecraft avatar, although you can lose the hat. Whatever looks better???
    • Anything else? Your art is astonishing. Good job!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.