Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blasterdud97

blasterdud97 Adventurer, Apprentice Blacksmith

Minecraft:

Jeff chuckles, a smile tracing from dimple to dimple.

"Ah yes, and only the highest quality from The Forge. And what time might I suppose this delivery will be ready?"

"That actually sounded a lot slicker than I planned... Dang. Nonetheless, I've heard Erin appreciates wit; and that she's known for it herself." He thought.
    You ever see The Hobbit? Remember the [second or third] scene where Gandalf shows up at Bilbo's door? It's like that. In my mind, it's verbally coaxing someone into adventure... Except I'm just a young man, not an old, gray wizard.

Edit: I also wasn't planning on sending a horde of rowdy dwarves into the shop if she said no.

HappyLanding likes this.
  2. 4516Minor

4516Minor Well-Known Adventurer

Good Morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out further than the brim of his shady hat.

"What do you mean?" he said. "Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"

"All of them at once," said Bilbo. "And a very fine morning for a pipe of tobacco out of doors, into the bargain.

blasterdud97 and HappyLanding like this.
  3. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pulling out the schedule from one of her desk's drawers, she reads over it, casting her gaze back over to Jeff as she finishes.

"Expect to receive a delivery at the hours of either eight or nine (PST)."

blasterdud97 likes this.
  4. blasterdud97

Minecraft:

Dude, sir, thank you. I didn't know I wanted to see this, but I really wanted to see this. This made my day.

HappyLanding likes this.
  5. Pvtsch

Pvtsch mage & archer VIP

Minecraft:
    I got my hands on one after i posted here so if anyone wants it its theirs (:

HappyLanding likes this.
  6. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    Jeff nods, remembering now to slip on his weighted golden bracelet and fit his helmet upon his head. He smirks to himself as he feels the weight and strength from his helmet. He then nods to Erin.

"Outstanding," he noted, grabbing his bag off the floor and slinging it over his shoulder, "any particular city you would like to meet in?"

[Out of character: I recommend a city which is close to the quest you would like to start with. I'm level 55, so I'm cool to do whatever you want.]

HappyLanding likes this.
  7. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The merchant ponders on his question, deciding to do a quest on a class more similar in leveling to her friend.

"I believe Detlas would be as good a place as any."

(Fun Fact: Only yesterday did I find out that "Deltas" was actually pronounced "Detlas" after playing WynnCraft since 2014.)

blasterdud97 likes this.
  8. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    (I have been pronouncing it Det-Less? Det-Liss? I'm proud of you, Erin.)

Jeff smiles and nods.

"Sounds good to me. 8 or 9, I will see you then!"

He nods once more, almost more like a bow this time.

"Thank you for the tea, your business, your advice; and most importantly, your acquaintance. I was very pleased with your service, and you can expect that I will knock on these doors again - and not sleeping on the front lawn!"

He got a good laugh in from his previous actions.

HappyLanding likes this.
  9. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    She returns the smile with a kind smile, only now noticing the amount of time she had spent in his company. At that, she lets out a good-natured smile, glad that should assisted the apprentice blacksmith with her small counsel.

"I'm impressed that you were able to face my presence for so long! Though, on a much more real note, I am happy you enjoyed this visit. Know that you are always welcome here! And I don't mind if that means dozing off on the front lawn!"

blasterdud97 likes this.
  10. blasterdud97

Minecraft:

Jeff takes one last look into his friend's silver eyes before turning around, proceeding toward the door, looking over his shoulder, smiling, and waving.

He opens the front door and heads back outside, smiling at the tree that provided him a resting place and the start to a great time.

HappyLanding likes this.
  11. 4516Minor

4516Minor Well-Known Adventurer

Yw happy I made you happy lol

HappyLanding likes this.
  12. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Leaning against the stone arch that outlines her store's doors, the merchant waves, bidding her friend a good farewell. She hopes that his journey back home is sound, and that the tides of fortune and luck will follow him in the time in between their next meeting and further.

"Cheers, my friend!"

Chuckling, she then retreats into the forge's warm interior, thinking back to the interaction she just had with Jeff; glad that have experienced the friendly conversation.

13. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    BUMP

Whistling as she walks, the makeshift marketeer throws open the large forge doors , flipping over a sign titled "Open for Business", before stepping back into her shop, eagerly awaiting the entrance of Wynncraftian customers.

THANK YOU!

14. Blue4Flame

Blue4Flame Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Erratio for 40 eb?

HappyLanding likes this.
  15. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After returning from a recent meeting with another client, Erin walks back into the forge only to be met by an adventurer eyeing a certain chestplate set in a shelf by the wood-paneled of the shop. The visitor then turns to the merchant, inquiring about the price of the armor-piece.

"Hmm...40 eb for the Erratio, huh?"

The shopkeeper then ponders the price for a good bit, before nodding with a bright smile.

"I'll take it. When can you pick the item up?"

16. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    SOLD:

* Sage

THANKS!

17. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    SOLD:

* Hammer of the Blacksmith #1
    * 1x T4 Earth Powder
    * Sagittarius

THANKS!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    blasterdud97 likes this.
  18. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    Bump

The Forge deserves some attention; great service and definitely my favorite shop! Erin definitely stands out among other marketeers as one of excellence. Always seems to make each customer's experience unique and enjoyable! :)

Erythen and HappyLanding like this.
  19. Commando1111

Commando1111 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Great Shop :D

HappyLanding likes this.
  20. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stirring a small drink on the surface of her oaken desk affair, the merchant lets up a smile as she thinks back on the wonderful encouters with visitors she had the pleasure of having today. Though, a crescendo of footsteps soon approaches her; stopping before the exquisite rug of reddish coloring, pulling her away from her thoughts. The Smith then tilts her chin up to meet the light gaze of the figure across from her, returning the bright smile set on their face with a humbled, friendly one.

"Hullo, traveller!"

The smile on the visitor's face only widens, and they begin to compliment the small establishment. With that, the makeshift marketeer lays a hand atop her heart, truly touched by the appraise and she soon replies to the kind adventurer.

"Your words are kind, my friend. It always makes the day all the more worth it to know that people hold a spot of appreciation for my humble merchant stand. Know that you are always welcome here; whether it be for business, aid, or even for creative pleasure!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.