Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guerra_Tony1

Guerra_Tony1 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    ok Lets meet at Server 21 at Deltas Bank

HappyLanding likes this.
  2. blasterdud97

blasterdud97 Adventurer, Apprentice Blacksmith

Minecraft:
    Jeff smiles, a warmth growing in his chest from the renewal of an old adventurer.

"We won't be gone long." Jeff reassured, speaking calmly. "Besides, some of these quests give out serious amounts of money! And hey," Jeff rolled his shoulders and stretched a little; mostly for effect, "if you want I can give you the money I'm paid so you're double covered for leaving the shop temporarily...!" He added with a hint of tease in his tone; keeping a smirk under control.

After close observation of Erin's kindness and modesty, he knew she wouldn't take him up on his offer. But hey, worth a shot. "I have enough money to sustain myself for at least another month. To watch an old adventurer spark to life again would be worth the quest rewards!"

HappyLanding likes this.
  3. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erin waves a hand, amused at the proffer of cash her friend had stated.

"Emeralds do not glitter in my eye, and frankly, I care more about the interactions I experience with each visitor rather than the price they pay me."

She was genuine with her words, quickly thinking back to the last donation she had made to a struggling adventurer met during an encounter on the Black Roads. The Smith then smiles at Jeff, happy that he had the wellbeing of the shop in mind-- the true character of a shopkeeper.

blasterdud97 likes this.
  4. DishSoapAjax

DishSoapAjax WHERE IS FRANCIS? HERO

Minecraft:
    I'd like to buy Sage (wand) meet at Detlas bank WC21

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    HappyLanding likes this.
  5. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As she stands atop the rung of a ladder, stocking up the rather bare shelves of the accessory shelf, an adventurer roams about the shop, stopping to admire a particular wand set in one of the many display cases placed in random parts of the grounds; before quickly telling the shopkeeper of their interest in purchasing the item.

"Of course! Just allow me to polish the weapon for you over the weekend. It will then be available for pick-up on Monday."

The merchant smiles at the new face in the shop, wondering how so many people find their way here like an insect attracted to a light beacon.

The shopkeeper sits in the corner of her humble forge, polishing and buffing newly arrived wares straight from the corrupted mines. As she polishes a helmet, however; she notices the rare silence that sustains the shop. With a grin soon surfacing to her face, she decides to relax, polishing a helmet until she can see a warped, metallic caricatural reflection off the hat.

"I should do this more often!"

Suddenly, she is brought out of her fit of silliness with the sound of the shop's door breaks the period of silent, and she whistles an old folk tune in an attempt to perish any thought of childish acts.

*New items have been added to the catalog!

ENJOY!

6. blasterdud97

Minecraft:

Jeff grins, catching a surprised delight from her response.

"I understand." He pauses momentarily. "You know, I see that you uphold your positive reputation quite highly. You care much more about the customer and quality service than making a profit." He leans against the counter, his voice dropping in tone and pitch. His eyes returned to hers, mostly for the sake of sincerity. "Guess that's why people like you so much, huh?"

"That and she's quite the sweetheart. Most shopkeepers would have shoved their boot in my side if they caught me sleeping on their front yard! Erin kind of let me wake up on my own; then invited me inside for tea! Note to self: don't be the grumpy-old-man-marketeer, be more like Erin." He grinned slightly as his own thoughts.

HappyLanding likes this.
  7. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:

Less than a day after his first purchase, the musician once again finds himself at the Forge, having redesigned his Mage attire to include the
    Saggitarius leggings. He is delighted to spot a suitable pair among the shelves, along with a very reasonable price tag.

"I'll take those.", he said, gesturing towards them. "It is a pleasure to be back in Detlas. I've been all over Gavel lately. Not that I mind of course, the local cuisine is wonderful. I guess the Sky Islands must be a bit treacherous for you. I do always wonder how you acquire all of this equipment clearly intended for those much more powerful and experienced than yourself. You can't be higher than level 50."

HappyLanding likes this.
  8. Kyrix

Kyrix Well-Known Adventurer

I enjoyed readin this thread, might come some time to purchase something.

HappyLanding likes this.
  9. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erin offers another humbled smile at her friend, glad someone recognizes a few of the pillars that steadily holds her shop.

"I am only a simple shopkeeper, having no need for extravagence. In some way, the shop is something I run on the side, and the personal affairs are what I mainly contend for."

After all the flattery thrown in her direction, she wonders if the praise is sincere, or just something he had put up with the gain intell on the proper business manner she operates her own shop on. Quickly, she mentally swats away the buzzing of thoughts, knowing that Jeff was in fact sincere--or at least she hoped.
    As she is seated and bent over the several stacks of a wild mix of paper work ranging from friendly message to receipt, the recurring musician makes his way over to the merchant's desk, stating his interest in a pair of fine leggings leaning against one of the walls of her shelves. Smiling at him, she politely looks up to meet his gaze before replying,

"I see the pair of Sagittarius have caught your eye, eh? They were nicknamed to hide of the centaur, and with good reason too! It is said the wearer gains the swiftness of a horse, while also, on a rather unfortunate note, suffering greatly from hard attacks."

@Hodsonius then tells her of his concern of the method in which she gains all the items the forge retails, and she chuckles.

"Ah, of course. You have a good eye." She thinks back on the visible glass panes blocking the last row in her bank space, "I mainly receive deliveries of finely crafted goods from the individuals I have made partnerships with. And, with the presence of kind-hearted people here in Wynn, we also gladly take the offered donations."

blasterdud97 likes this.
  10. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    While continuing on with her work, an adventurer walks into the shop, roaming about its grounds just admiring the work put into the space. They then praise the merchant on the entertaining affairs that the shop entails, and she smiles.

"I am glad you enjoyed your visit! And you are always welcome here, my friend."

11. Flare2B

Flare2B What if? VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Would you take 1.5 LE for the Blue Mask? I know it's reserved, that's why I ask.

HappyLanding likes this.
  12. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Still working from her desk, a familiar adventurer bursts into the shop, immediately inquiring about the sale of a certain item. The merchant then glances around the section of miscellaneous items, finding no presence of the requested object.

"Unfortunately, it seems, we do not carry the tear, and with good reason! Being superstitious myself, I believe the tear invokes feelings of sadness, which are not welcome to knock on the forge's doors! You have my apologies, good sir."

13. 4516Minor

4516Minor Well-Known Adventurer

Oiedbowihecbwlischbwipehcbpwihdcbwipdhcb kms thanks tho bye

HappyLanding likes this.
  14. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Another adventurer soon walks into the forge's grounds, weaving their way through its many rows of shelves, searching for suitable ware for purchase. Though, upon finding an acceptable item, they find that it has already been marked with a reserved tag. Quickly, they make their way over to the merchant, telling her of their interest in the item.

"Ah, yes. In good business nature, you are able to bid higher for an item that had been previously reserved. And with the offer of 1.5 le, I believe you now hold that spot."

The Smith smiles at the visitor, glad to know that she was able to service another Wynncraftian with the display of her wares.

15. Flare2B

Flare2B What if? VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The adventurer smiles back at the Smith, acknowledin- fuck I can't do this.
    Anyway, when will you be available so I can pick up the item?

HappyLanding likes this.
  16. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erin glances over at the schedule posted on the shop's bulletin, before pulling out her own copy of it from a desk drawer.

"I am available to conduct a trade Monday through Friday, in a time framing between 7 AM to 1 PM (PST). Hopefully you yourself can be able to make an appointment on one of those days, I've heard that they keep Wynncraftian builders in cages."

Kyrix likes this.
  17. Flare2B

Flare2B What if? VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You did not just say that!
    Content Team cages are the best cages!

Kyrix and HappyLanding like this.
  18. blasterdud97

Minecraft:

Jeff flashes another smile, pleased with her response. "Now what's the sliest way to ask for her availability...?" He glances down at the table, at the Earth Powder he originally set out to buy before getting lost in conversation.

"So if I were to buy this Earth Powder, you would deliver it by hand right?" He began, looking back up into Erin's silver eyes. "So then if I make this purchase, would I be able to request that you arrive in your adventuring gear?" Knowing she'd catch on quickly, Jeff couldn't help but grin.

Through peripheral vision, he noticed a one-handed, well-crafted forge hammer. It looked like he was too strong to use it effectively in combat, but for the sake of his craft, he thought he'd splurge on himself.

"
    And a Hammer of the Blacksmith, please! I believe that's 34 emerald blocks?"

HappyLanding likes this.
  19. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chuckling at the comment, the merchant holds her hands up in surrender.

"My bad, I was mostly likely mistaken. Yes, the Content Team is kept in only the most pristine and most bounding cages!"
    Erin nods, glancing over at the requested items. She can't help but smile at her friend's strong desire to get her out of the shop; an eagerness that reminisces her friends who always attempt to steal her away for festivities.

"Ah, yes, of course. All wares are hand delivered for quality reasons. And I suppose, I'll be able to adventure with you after the delivery."

She chuckles, knowing Jeff would be delighted by her response.

blasterdud97 likes this.
  20. 4516Minor

4516Minor Well-Known Adventurer

Do I smell romance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.