Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4516Minor

4516Minor Well-Known Adventurer

Really so sorry. I just realized I am veeeery low on funds, as in I only have 16 ebs. Luckily, I found myself a decent wand. Really sorry about the inconvenience- I won't be able to buy that beautiful wand. Cheers

HappyLanding likes this.
  2. blasterdud97

blasterdud97 Adventurer, Apprentice Blacksmith

Minecraft:
    The blonde ex-hooligan returns her compliments with a sweet smile, again.

"A sweet, yet effective flatterer? I think that's the first time someone's ever called me that." He folded his arms and leaned a little against the desk. "If being raised in the land of lying, stealing, and cheating has taught me anything, it's how to poetically convey my thoughts in a 'sweet, yet effectively flattering' way!" He let his smile temporarily dissolve into a smirk.

Jeff chuckles, nodding at the mechanical masterpiece this is now her arm.
    "So it is almost like an augmentation? I must say, it is an impressive piece of work." "Note to self: Get into whatever kind of technology that is, because mechanics sounds like a very interesting subject of study!"

HappyLanding likes this.
  3. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Erin sits at her big oaken desk, touching up on a few card tricks, when suddenly, a familiar visitor bursts into the forge, quickly striding over to the marketeer. He tells the merchant of his current struggle with emeralds, shaking his head sadly at the fact that he can no longer purchase the wand he had requested for prior. The Smith nods understandingly, her heart touched, she herself knew the hardships of emerald floundering. Unexpectedly, however; she takes hold of @4516Minor's hands, pressing the thundering wand into them while offering him a kind smile.

"Do not worry about the price, my friend. I would be happy to part with this wand for 1 eb, so long you promise to utilize it on many grand adventures, and return the favor to someone in need when able."

Letting her hands drop, Erin takes a step back with the wand still in the visitor's hands. Her ashen eyes noticeably taking joy in the thought of aiding a fellow adventurer of Wynn. She hopes he will still consider taking the wand, even with the presence of the small fee.

"At first, it was implemented only to serve as my left arm's replacement. But, of course, I've made a few...upgrades, you could say, in order to make the tool more useful, as well as pleasurably to the eye."

She then allows the mechanical apparatus to drop onto her lap, before taking another sip of tea from the small porcelain cup she had imported from a faraway land she once relaying rather fantastic adventures in.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  4. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    Jeff raised an eyebrow, a smile cocking one of the corners of his lips.

"So you took what was once a simple prosthetic, and turned your weakness into a strength? You augmented your own mechanical arm in order to outperform that of a normal one?" His eyes sparkled, voice slightly raising from the excitement, but he took Abernathy to let himself to calm down, chuckling. "Sorry, I just find that highly impressive, in multiple regards."

Jeff paused after his praise, allowing her to respond. He then let his scientific curiosities get the best of him.

"Hey Erin," he inquired, "it seems many of your items in the store have their own history; and you said once that you are an adventurer! Would you mind sharing the history behind some of these things? The design of the building itself? Some major items around the store?"

His delighted smile became paired with his slightly widened eyes; always excited to hear stories of adventure.

HappyLanding likes this.
  5. Prqnk3d

Prqnk3d 400ms player

Minecraft:
    i would like to buy these. i can get on in like 15 minutes

HappyLanding likes this.
  6. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The merchant's heathered gray eyes light up with the familiar spark they held only at moments of delight, and she mentally recalls a few 'ventures in which she obtained a number of wares displayed along the shelves and windows of the shop, before she turns to meet the enlivened gaze of her graceful guest.

"I suppose I have a few tales to share. Let's see..."

Erin then stands up, walking over to the arrangement of wares among the ancient Nemractian shelves that hold her sellable goods. Soon, a certain weapon catches her eye, and she quickly grabs it before striding back over to Jeff.

"This is the legendary Eruption, a fiery bow forged from an obsidian-blend originating around the area surrounding the molten lake in an old excavation site. I had primarily been travelling there with a good friend in order to earn a few emeralds by translating this ancient text. But, of course, with this being Wynn, we were driven back by corrupted creatures. The both of us fought the blighters off for a long while, before I clumsily slipped over the edge of a stoney ledge and fell. Luckily, I had caught onto a hold, particularly a large chunk of obsidian with my mechanical arm. Out of panic, my friend, named Wayne, casted a spell that shook the ground, nearly sending me into the blazing pits! Haha, well, not long after, Wayne pulled me back up, not before playfully mentioning my clumsiness. However; with the...heh, extra strength the my prosthetic alloted me, I brought the obsidian chunk along with me, and forged it into the bow it is today. Which, I'd also like to mention, silenced the disbelieving critics who thought nothing good could ever come out of those excavation sites."

The bard-ish shopkeeper then concludes her tale with a short laugh. Recollections of her good friend Wayne racing through her mind as she sets the flaming down onto the shop's counter.
    Taking on her travelling hat and finely tailored velvetine cloak, the merchant is then met with another fair-haired visitor, this one inquiring about the pair of Chained Pixels she has held in stock.

"I would gladly equip you with such expertly crafted leggings, but alas, it seems that you have caught me at the wrong time! Would a meeting tomorrow bode well with you?"

Erin then stands in place to wait for a response from the forge's new face, hoping to strike a scheduled encounter that is convenient to both parties.

7. Prqnk3d

Prqnk3d 400ms player

Minecraft:
    i can be on tomorrow, sounds good

HappyLanding likes this.
  8. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nodding, the shopkeeper then flashes the pants-seeking adventurer a bright smile while turning slightly over to the large, iron in-laid hickoried doors of the shop.

"I look forward to this meeting, traveller! May the tides of fortune follow you!"

She then waves farewell to the visitor, already making a mental note to meet him on the 'morrow to deliver the request pair of Chained Pixels.

9. Yokashine

Yokashine Chicken Biologist VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what time should we meet tomorrow and where

HappyLanding likes this.
  10. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The merchant glances over at her book of schedules where she quickly locates an available meeting time for her, before looking over to the feline visitor with a small smile.

"Would a meeting time in between the hours of 7 AM and 1 PM be sufficient enough for you?"

11. Yokashine

Yokashine Chicken Biologist VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok thanks for the info

HappyLanding likes this.
  12. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Waving farewell to the adventurer, the marketeer chuckles while retreating back over to her desk to quickly pen down the scheduled meeting in her list of appointments for tomorrow.

13. JohnaldBot313

JohnaldBot313 TheDweebOfMafiaGames

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    An adventurer walkes by the Blacksmiths shop. Intending to go to detlas, he walks past it. But something on the stand caught his eye. When he came in, the blacksmith was not around. He looked at the things on the shelves. "Look at all the things I cant afford!" He chucked to himself. "Im going to come back very often to this place." He places a note on the Blacksmith's workbench:
    Dear Erin, I was interested in buying 2 of your items, your Blue Mask, and your Diablo. Seeing as how I can barely afford these things, I was interested in buying them because of your statistics. I can pay the full price for them, even if I go bankrupt for these items. When can we meet? I am interested in possessing these items of glory.

HappyLanding likes this.
  14. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The shopkeeper sits at her desk, scribbling down several letters with her long-feathered quill that has served both her and the shop well many-a-times, while also balancing out checks from the small green book that held her custom bank notes. A constantly recurring visitor then makes their way through the forge's doors, quickly examining the lines of shelves holding Wynncraftian goods. Finally, the visitor spots an item that catches their eye, promptly telling the shop's merchant of it after.

"Look who it is again! It seems that you are one of the shop's most recognizable patron at this point! Well, I'd be glad to sell you the Adamantite. Just allow me to touch up on the chestplate overnight, and it will be your's tomorrow!"

After returning to then forge after a recent trip to an acquaintance's shop, Erin spots the neatly-printed note set atop her work anvil. Questions of whom the person who left the message surface into her mind, and she quickly walks over to read it.

"Ah, I must have missed the visitor! A shame, they had such nice penmanship!"

The merchant then continues on looking over the note, smiling at the true effort the adventurer was willing to make in order to obtain her wares. She then strides back over to her desk, taking the note along with her, with intentions of penning him back.

Dear @Johnald,

You have my apologies for not making an appearance when you first entered the shop! It was rather unprofessional of me to leave at such an odd time. But, I am here now writing with the regard to the note you had left on the my work anvil! I would be very much so glad to equip you with my wares.

Though, seeing that I only deliver items during the hours of 7 AM to 1 PM (PST), we would have to have a meeting tomorrow. Would this be sufficient enough for you?

With wishes of fortunate tidings and prosperous times,
    [​IMG]
    ErinLaSavage

The shopkeeper then stands, making her way over to the stables in order to meet with her mail-delivering horse, before sending him off to courier the letter to the forge's most recent visitor. As she watches the black steed dart away, Erin hopes the message reaches the adventurer in good time.

15. JohnaldBot313

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The adventurer walks back to the blacksmith's shop. "Ah, Drat!" The adventurer thought to himself. I was late! He, however, still desires the items in his note. He will try to arrange a meeting when possible.

HappyLanding likes this.
  16. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    Jeff's eyes continue to stay wide open, listening with an attentive excitement.

"A bow of obsidian? That must take a lot of strength to wield - or a toughness great enough to withstand its heat" He thought to himself.

"A bow crafted from the deepest reaches of Wynn... a fire burns through it said curvature as if taking a piece of the earth with it." Jeff thought aloud, cupping his chin with this right thumb and index finger.

His blue eyes trace up from the table to the silver eyes staring back at him. He lets out a slight smirk for his next comment.

"It's beautifully crafted; almost makes me want to be an Archer! Guess good things can come from nearly falling into lava, huh?"

He burst into a fit of laughter, feeling his gut shake with each puff of air. After he got his fill, he calmed down into a sweeter smile again.

"Thank you for the story, Erin. How long ago did this happen, if I may ask?" "Does she still adventure? Where would she find the time? She sounds like quite the fun adventuring partner..."

17. 4516Minor

4516Minor Well-Known Adventurer

Omg 1 eb? I'm going to put you out of buisness... at the least let me pay 10. I have enough for that.
    And btw, thanks a lot. Really. <3

HappyLanding likes this.
  18. Aucorg

Aucorg useless meat bag VIP

Minecraft:
    I'd like to buy this Stalag

HappyLanding likes this.
  19. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

At the question, Erin purses her lips, trying to remember the time in which the venture had taken place. Eventually, she relates the escapade to a certain year, and smiles at her blonde friend.

"I believe the tale took place roughly three years ago. Not that long, I'd like to add."

Taking another sip of the sugared tea, she nearly spills the hot liquid when a firefly whizzes past her in a flash of glowing light. The forge always had a problem with wild visitors deciding to drop by.

20. JohnaldBot313

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    An adventurer visits the blacksmith's shop. Unlike the others, he seeks out a buisness meeting with Erin.
    "I see your forge's display of items, and I am very impressed. There are many things desirable by many people. However, there is something lacking. Your forge does not display items for the levels for 20 - 64. I, however, am in stock of such items. Would you like to partner with me?" He says. "I want to sell these items for some money, and these items are not even half bad. But since my shop is not famous, nobody much buys at all. With your help, we could both earn some money."
    He leaves this written in a neat book, laying on the blacksmith's workbench. He hopes that Erin says yes, and both of them would walk out profitable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.