Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As the wand-seeking adventurer weaves through the rows of item-filled shelves, the merchant sweeps the forge's waxed floors with her trusted broom. Though, as a certain weapon captures the attention of the visitor, he rushes over to Erin, inquiring about the blindingly bright Glare #1. Politely listening to what he had to say, Erin then offers him an apologetic smile while propping the broom against a nearby wooden beam.

"Unfortunately, with the presence of two high tier powders, I believe the price for the Glare #1 is fair enough, and it is not likely that I would lower it. However, there is another weapon of the same craftmanship (Glare #2) that would fit your budget! Hopefully you understand!"

The Smith then patiently waits for a response from the adventurer.
    Erin laughs at the eagerness displayed by her friend while rubbing the top of her forearm out of manneristic habit. Deciding to have her and the shop's remain a secret, Erin offers him a sidelong smile while relaxing into her chair in smugness.

"I'm afraid you will just have to guess!"

(Think nothing of it, this is more than alright. It's centered around the forge, anyway!)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  2. 4516Minor

4516Minor Well-Known Adventurer

Sorry ain't doin no roleplay
    Aight glare 2 42 ebs. Detlas? When & where

Vanward likes this.
  3. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The merchant nods, understanding the adventurer's decline to creativity, before smiling at their choice to purchase the mentioned wand.

"I will see you in a moment. Allow me to just travel back to Wynn."

(EDIT #2: I waited for about half an hour and you never turned up, so I went offline. The weapon will be reserved for you, hopefully we can meet up tomorrow.)

4. 4516Minor

Sorry I miscommunicated, I wasn't able to get on then
    "Decline to creativity" I see why you are ErinLaSavage
    I can do 4:00 2morrow? WC20 or the highest if 20 isn't available
    IGN is 4516Minor

HappyLanding likes this.
  5. Yokashine

Yokashine Chicken Biologist VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    could i get the bedruthan?

HappyLanding likes this.
  6. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chuckling at the words of the adventurer, Erin nods while smiling at the mention of her namesake's origin.

"Hmm...It seems that I will be taking a provisionary leave from Wynn at that time tomorrow. Would a meeting around and between the hours of 7 AM to 1 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) be sufficient enough for you?"

7. blasterdud97

blasterdud97 Adventurer, Apprentice Blacksmith

Minecraft:

[Well that's cool by me! Haha I guess these are free 'bumps' to introduce more customers to your hospitality! Haha)

Jeff makes a mental note of her habit, keeping that to himself. "I never noticed her mechanical arm before... Is that an augmentation? Surgery?" "Alright then," Jeff challenged, pushing himself off the table to stand upright again; folding his arms in thought, "You're probably not where I'm from, judging by your appearance... But still the number of continents and cultures around this world; it's almost infinite...!"

"So tell me about your hometown back from - wherever you're from!" Jeff inquired, playfully shooting another smirk and checking her eyes to see if he hit the right question to ask. "What's it like? What are the people like?"

HappyLanding likes this.
  8. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As she attends to another visitor, a feline visitor walks into the forge, wandering through its many shelves in search of a weapon. Soon enough, after a good look at the wide selection of wares, they come across a weapon that paks their interest, and they quickly look over to the merchant.

"Ah, the Bedruthan, eh? It was once a washed up hunk of stone on the shores of Llevingar. The shape of it resembling that of a spear, so, taken as an omen, it was then fashioned into a proper weapon."

The merchant then takes the heavy weapon down from its place on a shelf, presenting it to @Yokashine.

"I would be happy to equip you with such a weapon. But allow me to polish it overnight, it will be available for pick-up tomorrow."

9. 4516Minor

Deemed sufficient cya @ 12 PST
    If you can get on in 5 min at WC15 that would be doable as well. If not, ok, I'll only be able to be on for 5 min soon.

HappyLanding likes this.
  10. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The merchant smiles dolefully at Jeff with the mention of her childhood town as memories flood of old friends, family, and experiences back into her mind. The subjects that had never been surfaced since they were repressed into the storage hold of her brain play in detail like a moving picture. She then drops the hand that was rubbing her forearm to pour both her and her friend another cup of the piping tea, while meeting the excited gaze of her friend. Finally, she responds, deciding to entertain the apprentice blacksmith with a bit of her personal narrative.

"My tale is one of tragedy, though over the years, it has since turned over to become an account of joy..." The pin-striped marketeer then lets up a small chuckle, taking another sip of the soothing hot tea. "It begins in the town of my origin; a lovely place, nonetheless, but it was small-- and for the sake of secrecy, we will refer to it as Siegward.

As she revisits the dawning accounts of her past, she makes sure to included expressions that reflect the undertone of emotion each part of the story held; showing her to be an an experienced bard.

"So anyway, in Siegward, I grew up knowing each and every face the little town kept. Every individual was kind, and the town itself, though small, was at a peak for innovation; even more that of the most advanced lands in the surrounding areas of Wynn. However, from a young age, I was groomed to join the town's local vanguard: an order that served both the Divinthinian church, as well as the state's military wing. But alas, I was found to not be 'devout enough' and was then trained to become a courtier for the Royal Court. Though, just as I was going to take up the position, the country was attacked by hellish forces that drove the lands into a cataclysmic event."

Shaking her head, the bard-ish marketeer pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Not long after the capital fell, Siegward was attacked, leaving me along with several other individuals left to flee the country. All my friends, family, everyone gone. Sadly, my newfound associates did not make it and I was the only one left. However, I did not escape with all of me..."

She then glances at her mechanical arm, alluding it to be the missing part mentioned in the narrative.

"From the local docks, I captained a lone ship on a watery voyage to the nearest landmass I could find, taking up several jobs over the years before I took up the trade of becoming a blacksmith. With this newfound passion, I forged my way to a brighter future, making many friends and companions along the way, until I ended up in here Wynn."

Raising a hand to scratch the back of her head while also fixing her slipping goggles, Erin laughs.

"That is my story, I do hope it satiated you hunger to learn more about me."

"Seeing that I had just missed the most recent of the opportunities, I will be seeing you tomorrow at 12:00 PM! Have yourself a fine day/evening!"

11. 4516Minor

U2 <3

HappyLanding likes this.
  12. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    Jeff places his hands behind his back as she begins out of respect, cupping one hand in another. His expression drops slightly at the initial news that her childhood was quite tragic. Upon hearing the words "hellish forces", Jeff gently closes his eyes and shakes his head, eyes narrowed. He temporarily recalls his own issues with the Underworld, but continues to listen. When she finishes her story, Jeff offers a hurt-yet-glad smile.

"I guess I asked the right question, huh?"

He shook his head, the thoughts and sounds she described danced in his head. "How long ago was this? What was it like...?" He couldn't perfectly see it, but as his eyes temporarily met the floor, he saw a flash of such a town, on fire and under siege of beings of the Underworld. Shocking himself back into reality, he smiled again and looked back to Erin.

"Yeah, that answers pretty much all the questions I have. I guess everyone's got their horror stories..." "And some of us have to physically carry it around with us..." He thought to himself, sighing under his breath at the thought of her mechanical arm.

"However," Jeff started up again, bringing his hands to his sides, letting them tighten a little, "you've grown much stronger because of it. And while I can't imagine what it must have been like - any of it, it fills my heart with joy to see that this hasn't hindered your spirit. At first I was suspicious that your kindness was just great customer service; but you're genuine!" "Even after what those demonic bastards did to you!" He thought.

Realizing that he was letting his emotions get the best of him, he dropped a chuckle and a smirk, looking back to those gray eyes that had plenty of strength in them. He shrugged a little, his armor giving off slight clanks in retort.

"In other words; I am impressed by your resilience, and glad that it didn't damage the sweet girl that lived around before Hell broke loose." "Literally." He growled in his head.

HappyLanding likes this.
  13. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Laughing at the statements made by her fair-haired friend, Erin takes yet another sip of her tea. The memories that had resurfaced already in the process of being repressed into the back of her mind like that had for many years. The marketeer then smiles at Jeff, pleased to have mused the young blacksmith with a bit of her storytelling; knowing in her head that at the end of the day, she has risen above such tidings and should not fear a visit to those wading times.

"I am glad that you regard me in such a high light, my friend! But now, I believe it is your turn to share the 'tale behind Jeff' if you would like to, of course."

She then drops a couple of sugar cubes into her drink while waiting patiently, and with her famously humbled smile for a response from Jeff.

14. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    Jeff can't help but smile. "Tell me, has your smile always been so contagious?" He meant to ask to himself, but it was just loud enough for Erin to understand.

"Alright, I guess it is my turn, isn't it?" He noted with a sigh.

The young blacksmith frowned slightly in attempt to recall his own memories. When was the last time he sat down and actually thought about his past? How much 'past' was there left to remember? Upon forced recollection, he was able to pick up something from his childhood.

"So my story is kind of two-parts if you will... I recall my childhood fairly well, but then there's a massive gap in time - to be replaced for when I ended up as an adult; to be named a blacksmith. You see, my childhood doesn't really make sense, as I don't remember training to become a blacksmith back then, or even a Warrior as I am now. I remember just being a kid." The corner of his mouth contorted at how odd that sounded even to him. "I lived on a river town, but by no means was it a fishing town. It was quite a large city, known in my local area for it's lack of wealth. Although, it was known for producing some world-famous inventions." "Geez, why can't I remember any of the specifics?" He thought furiously to himself. "I remember always bragging about the name of my city, and now it's just suddenly gone!"

He chuckled at the highly peculiar lack of sense he was making even to himself.
    "In short: I grew up in a bad neighborhood. I had some really shady influences, and many of my friends were - dare I say 'hooligans.'" He shook his head in recollection of the stupid things he regretted. "I had some grandparents out in the countryside who were praying for me daily," He noted with a smile at the thought of his grandfolks, "but they didn't understand the city life - or what I put up with."

Noticing a discomfort in his neck and shoulders, which had grown tense from his armor and such, Jeff rolled his shoulders back. He then returned his gaze to his patient audience.

"But hey, what can a boy do when his parents are divorced, he's poor, and all his friends are hooligans?" He couldn't help himself to another grin, puffing air out of his nose to laugh.

Jeff's expression then dropped, and his eyes drifted away from Erin's. Staring into the distance, he tried to grasp a hold of an old memory.
    "And then... something happened. I have a huge memory block, and the next thing I know, I'm back where I came from - as a Warrior. For sake of simplicity, I'll just call this 'Starter Town'; which is what many adventurers in my area called it. It was where we all ended up; with faint bits of memory of a distant past, but a burning drive to survive and adventure."

He smiled, but shook his head slightly. "I took interest in the art of blacksmithing, however, and decided to enroll as an apprentice. Don't get me wrong, I loved learning under my Master Blacksmith at the Red Iron Forge, but there was something about listening to grand stories of adventure from customers that tugged on my will to adventure. I learned combat from when I would go mining for ore in the local mine; the Endercove Mine. I noticed a wolf attacking a sheep in the meadow outside the mine," he laughed at his quick-witted stupidity upon speaking the rest, "and my first thought was to grab a heavy stick and fight the thing off! I told my Master about it, and after a quick lesson in 'common sense', he allowed me to craft my first sword to take with me to the mine."

Jeff sighed, letting silence settle in as he fought to admit the rest of his tale. "Once my Master passed away from a terrible pestilence, I decided to practice my craft elsewhere until I became nearly at the level he was. I put the Red Iron Forge on an elongated close, packed up some money, and sailed off to Wynn. With a fresh start, I chose the path of a Warrior and adventurer." He let a smirk grow across his lips, his voice dropping into a slightly deeper, more confident tone. "Buuuut I couldn't leave the smithing life behind; there's much to learn and many perks to it." He noted with a wink. "And that there is 'the Tale of Jeff'!" He concluded with a grin. "I appreciate your attention!"

HappyLanding likes this.
  15. ForTheTeam

ForTheTeam Well-Known Adventurer

Im on right now if your on Sorry if I cant meet your schedule

HappyLanding likes this.
  16. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Pulling out the small, ticking timepiece from the depths of her pockets, the merchant looks over to the adventurer, mentally apologizing for her lack of better scheduling. She then stows the pocketwatch away, offering them a small frown.

"Unfortunately, I don't believe I could travel to the lands of Wynn at the moment to deliver your morph-set items but I will still try! Perhaps we could schedule a meeting tomorrow?"

Throwing a kind smile at Jeff, the merchant listens to the story of his background, offering nods, chuckles, and even frowns during certain parts of the tale. Sentiments of admiration for her friend swarm around her head as he delves deeper into the personal narrative. And she, quite discreetly, also nibbles on the platter of fine cheeses, meats, and crackers laid out on a table for the both of them. Then, when the story comes to its close, the goggled Smith stands up, clapping out in due regard.

"Bravo, Jeff! Bravo! I thank you for sharing, and I hold an utmost respect for you seeing that you were able to rise above of the weight of poverty and the dark clutches of your surroundings!"

The marketeer then flashes him a good-natured smile, before sitting back down into the old worn chair. She was thankful to have such good company, and even more so to be in the presence of a true and kind-hearted friend. In her mind, however; she wished that Jeff had a better upbringing, as he deserved that much. Erin's mechanical arm makes whiring, rotarying noises as she moved it to sit on the chair's arm rest, a bit embarrassed at the robotic noises the gilded brass prosthetic gave off.

17. ForTheTeam

ForTheTeam Well-Known Adventurer

Sure tommorw at 1:30Pm PST work?

HappyLanding likes this.
  18. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The merchant takes a glance over to her thick book of knowledge, checking to see if she's open for the meeting at that time. Nodding, she then takes her quill to pen the meeting down; officially scheduling it.

"Ah, yes! I will see you then. And of course, I look forward to this encounter, haha. But until then, Happy Hunting!"

She flashes a small smile over to the morph-seeking adventurer, happy to be able to find a compromise that fits into both their schedules.

19. blasterdud97

Minecraft:

Slightly gritting his teeth, Jeff looks away from Erin, trying to escape the burning feeling in his cheeks. Was it getting hot in here? Where did this smile come from?

"Aww, it's nothing spectacular," he started through a dimpled grin, looking back at his silver-eyed friend, "I'm just a normal guy! And the streets aren't that bad, once you learn the ropes..." "That really didn't convince me, either."

After recent events, Jeff finds a warm comfort in the presence of Erin. This went from marketeer-to-customer to friend-to-friend, and it set the young Warrior at ease. He felt his neck and shoulder muscles relax upon his next smile to sent to his fellow blacksmith; something he almost forgot he could do.

Jeff notices Erin's embarrassment over her mechanical arm. "I'm sorry Erin," he thought to himself, figuring he should keep it there, "I really wish that hadn't happened to you. You didn't deserve it - any of it." He sighed, but lit it up with a smile. As the corners of his lips curled, his voice dropped slightly into a modest, sincere tone.

"I think you look rather lovely, even with the mechanical arm. Besides, it's a good fit for you!" He couldn't help that his smile evolved into a grin after that last line.

HappyLanding likes this.
  20. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Smith chuckles the the compliment, glancing over at the intricately designed artifical arm herself, admiring its impeccably polished surfaced and fluid joint motion. The arm itself had served as an upgrade, allowing her to carry even the heaviest of objects. She sits there, fondly remembering a time several years ago when she was attacked by a bandits, and saved herself by tricking them into a cave and sealing it with a giant boulder before authorities arrived. Realizing she is still in the presence of a guest, she shakes her head tearing her away from her thoughts.

"You are so sweet, Jeff. A kind and effective flatterer, as well! It still amazes me how someone could sit and listen to the musings of a rambling shopkeeper for so long. Kudos to you, my friend!"

Relaxing again, she leans back into her chair, staring tenderly at the homely surroundings that furnish the forge; from the glowing hearth to the exquisite rugs that embellish the waxed maple floor. She wishes that her newfound friend Jeff may one day come to build such an inviting market stand for his own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.