Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

(◕‿◕✿) The Universal Help Centre! Ask Anything From A Veteran! (◕‿◕✿)

Discussion in 'Your Services' started by Sku, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    My advice would be to do ??? with some buddies and then use Cosmic to get to level 100. It is way easier to do builds then and Cosmic is at least decent in itself.

You can do it, I believe in you. c;

2. pantsTM

pantsTM a

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello Madib!
    I need some help on how to improve my build. Currently it is:

Quartzite Helmet
    Aquarius
    Vaward
    Capricorn

Finesse
    Raging Wind
    Squid Anklet
    Windy Torc

How can I improve this build to make it able to solo Qira or other hard bosses?
    Thanks!

Sku likes this.
  3. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    Hii c:

What weapon are you using? There are some tweaks I'd do but they'll depend on the weapon.

4. roadrunnerrrHD

roadrunnerrrHD The most idiotic friend you will have :D VIP

Minecraft:
    hey beautiful :D I am a level 63 warrior that needs your help with a build. I like my spear and boots and helmet though! What should i use for my chestplate and leggings?

Sku likes this.
  5. pantsTM

pantsTM a

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm currently using Gale's Force, and Cluster w/ t5 water powders (because mana steal).
    You don't need a build until Lv. ~80.

Sku likes this.
  6. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    Millennium is great for chestplate; regen and skill points with some raw spell damage. Leggings do not really matter, look for ones called Crystal at level 69.
    I'm not sure if Archer can solo Qira with a water-air build, at least very easily. I play archer very rarely, but some general changes I'd do to the build are...
    - swap out Aquarius for Boreal-Patterned Aegis (fits Gale's Force perfectly)
    - swap out Finesse and Raging Wind for Concentrations or Moon Pool Circlets
    - Possibly swap out Quartzite Helm for Morph Stardust for tankiness and mana, Third Eye for loads of mana or Cumulonimbus for loads of damage. You'll be sitting at around 10 000 health even with Cumulo so it is just fine, it also fits hive plate perfectly.
    (- optionally swap out Windy Torc for Errant or Diamond Steam Necklace, won't make a massive difference)

Your build should be able to solo most bosses if you concentrate and bring potions, air-water is a massive skill ceiling combination so you can make huge things happen by just practicing.

7. Totum

Totum watching mythics lose value HERO

Minecraft:
    Hey!
    Now I am lv 90, and looking for a good water/air build. Any suggestions?

8. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    You have quite a bit of small variations you can do, but a decent base would be something like...

Third Eye
    Booster Plate
    Crystal
    Sodeta Boots/Steamjet Walkers (-> Memento at level 92)
    Concentration
    Raging Wind
    Squid Anklet
    Royal Stormy Amulet
    Lunar Spine/Ethereal

This build will give you massive boosts in mana, spell damage and walk speed while having very high dodge chance.

Remember that water-air is a very high skill ceiling combination because of your high mana and mobility, meaning you can practise it better almost unlimitedly. Confuse your enemies, kite them, slowly wither them down.

9. Totum

Minecraft:
    I will look into it, however I do focus on intel more because of easier grinding

10. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    You can get both int and agi crazy high. Get 106 int (that is the optimal even amount for spell costs at that level, find somewhere how int works, there is a thread about it), then fill in with agi and see how high you can get.

11. Totum

Minecraft:
    What's a good ws build

12. pantsTM

pantsTM a

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Aries
    Booster Plate
    Dark Shroud
    Seven League Boots for some health, Shadestep if you're archer for WS, Wind Mimic for health and some WS.
    x2 Kaze for WS, or x2 Raging Wind for more health.
    Follow the Wind for WS, Contrail for more health.
    Windy Torc, Errant, Automized, Royal Windy Amulet.... tons of necklaces available
    Automized for WS, Errant for health and damage and Agility. Personally I'd prefer Errant.

Sku likes this.
  13. LarzLapiz

LarzLapiz Avos Air Pen HERO

Minecraft:
    Dune Storm
    Dondasch
    Dark Shroud
    Seven League Boots / Shadestep

Kaze
    Kaze
    Follow the Wind
    Necklace of a thousand storms

Warp / Eidolon
    Stratiformis / Gale's Force
    Frenzy
    Slider

for full ws

NITEHAWKX and Sku like this.
  14. Totum

Minecraft:
    Eidolon?

15. LarzLapiz

Minecraft:
    yea from geyser pit altar

Sku likes this.
  16. Totum

Minecraft:
    Don't see it on wiki page

17. LarzLapiz

Minecraft:
    wynnapps.tk/Eidolon

Sku likes this.
  18. TeunH2406

TeunH2406 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Do you know where I can get those boots called "Iron Foot"?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Sku likes this.
  19. Gummy56

Gummy56 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Hello!
    I would like to request a class build :)
    I have a level 58 mage class and i prefer good mana regen and water element.
    Thank you for your time. :thumbsup:

Sku likes this.
  20. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    Hi! :)
    As you may already now, the general opinion in the community is that you do not really need a class build at that level. But I'll try to get something together. :)

Hmm...

Olux' Priced Wand (lvl 55) should do as your weapon. You get it by finishing "Shadow of the Beast" and trading the bone you get from it to a merchant at Olux. Replace it with Ethereal at level 70.

I'd recommend using 2 Concentrations as rings. After their nerf they hurt your spell damage a little, but 2/4s mana for each ring easily makes up for it. They are a level 8 legendary, try asking around in Detlas if someone is selling one. You can also check the forums.

Bracelet should probably be Morph-Amethyst (try to get one with preferably 2-3 skill points in agility and intelligence).

As your amulet you can use pretty much anything, I think I'd personally go for the low level legendary Master for its skill point boosts.

For helmet, your best opinion is the level 54 legendary, Venison. It can have up to 3/4s mana regen and goes nicely with your weapon's elements. It also has XP-bonus to help you with leveling up.

I'd probably use Bob's Battle Chestplate (lvl 45) despite it's low level. It has good skill point boosts and good XP/loot bonuses. Max HP is not that crucial at your level anyways.

For pants I'd choose Morph-Steel for their considerable skill point boost. Replace them with Crystal at level 69.

Your boots can either be Seven-League Boots for high dodge chance, XP an walk spees, OR almost anything else you like with decent health and no extra sp requirements. Your build is pretty much set up at this point so it does not matter much. Use Sodeta Boots from level 66 onwards.

Your skill points are going to be a bit tricky to get the most out of them, so follow closely.
    First, put on your free-to-use items, meaning your Concentration rings and Bob's Battle Plate for the free skill points. Next take enough skill points to wear Master. Put on Master. Take enough skill points to wear Morph-Amethyst. Put it on. Take enough skill points to wear Morph-Steel. Put on Morph-Steel. Take enough skill points to wear Venison. Put on Venison.
    Now you have to decide if you want to use Seven-League Boots. If so, take 50 agility and put them on. If not, put on any boots you chose. Next, try to aim for exactly 68 total intelligence. That is the magical value that exactly halves your spells' costs. The next magic values come at 106, 129 and 147 intelligence, so int won't be worth it to level up past 68 at your level. You cannot reach the higher values anyways. After that put the rest of your points to agility.

Aaand you're set. :)

As I said, a build is not very critical to have at your level, so if you cannot get some of the items I mentoined you can replace them just fine. The big parts are Venison and 2× Concentration, as your mana regen comes from them. Mana is super crucial for almost any build.

One more trick for mana regen builds (and for wynncraft in general) is; always rotate two or more spells, never spam the same over and over too much. Using this technique makes you more or less immune to the mana overload penalty, and you will be able to cast waaayy more. For example, when traveling as the mage class, use tp-tp-heal tp-tp-heal. Casting heal in the middle makes the man cost of tp come back to normal and not go up like it would if you cast it many times in a row. This technique saves you butt loads of mana.

I hope you like the build. If you ever need help with something else, you can find me here. :)

Sincerely,
    Madib00

watryn and Gummy56 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.