Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Tealyhunt I | Tealy Saved

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Tealy, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealy

Tealy a businessman of sorts GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    IF IT IS SO EASY. SIGN YOURSELF UP, AND DECRYPT IT. I DARE YOU.

Pokextreme likes this.
  2. ReGhiaccio

ReGhiaccio I identify as male lizard VIP

Minecraft:
    k probably if i have 5-10 minutes of free time i'll find the word

3. Gustaf

Gustaf Veteran or something HERO

Minecraft:
    M O R S E

It hit me when you said sound. How did I not think of this earlier.... I interpreted "laa" as - and "la" as . and each space meant a new character so I just put it in a morse decoder and got...
    H T T P S : / / P A S T E B I N . C O M / P Q D X K S N X
    Which now leads me to this
    btA caB giV

Edit: So this shows a total of 9 characters (11 with spaces), and out of those characters we have 3 capital letters and 6 non-capital letters, and only the letter A and B occurs twice

While looking through different decoders I discovered that the decoded text represents HTML characters, and decoded shows this
    ¸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼××÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×××÷¸×÷¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸׸׼÷8÷8÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷8÷÷×¼÷¸÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×××÷¸×¸×¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸׸׼÷8×¼÷¼×¸×¸÷¸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼×8÷¼÷¸÷8÷÷׸×××÷¸×÷¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸׸׼÷8÷8÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷׸׼×8÷¼÷¸÷8÷÷׸××׼׸÷¼÷÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸÷×÷8×¼÷¼×¸×¸÷¸÷×8÷׸׼×8÷¼÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×׸÷8÷¸×÷¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸÷×÷8×¼÷¼×¸×¸÷¸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼××÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×××÷¸×¸×¼÷×׼׸÷8׸׸׼÷8×¼÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷׸׼×8÷¼÷¸÷8÷÷׸×××÷¸×¸×¼÷×׼׸÷8׸÷×÷8÷8÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷׸׼××÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸××׼׸÷¼÷÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸÷×÷8×¼÷¼×¸×¸÷¸÷×8÷׸׼××÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×××÷¸×¸×¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸׸׼÷8×¼÷¼×¸×¸÷¸÷×8÷׸׼××8׸׼×8÷׸×××÷¸×¸×¼÷×׼׸÷8׸÷×÷8÷8÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼××÷¸÷8÷÷׸×××÷¸×÷¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸׸׼÷8÷8÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼×8÷¼÷¸÷8÷÷׸×××÷¸×¸÷8÷8÷¸×׸÷8׸׸׼÷8÷8÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷׸׼××÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×׸÷8÷¸×¸×¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸׸׼÷8×¼÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼××÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×׸÷8÷¸×÷¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸׸׼÷8÷8÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷׸׼×8÷¼÷¸÷8÷÷׸×××÷¸×÷¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸׸׼÷8×¼÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼×8÷¼÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×׸÷8÷¸×¸×¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸׸׼÷8÷8÷¼×¸×¸÷¸÷×8÷8÷÷×¼÷¸÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×׸÷8÷¸×¸×¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸׸׼÷8×¼÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷׸׼××÷¸×¼÷¸÷÷÷×¼÷8÷¸×÷¼÷×׼׸÷8׸÷×÷8÷8÷¼×¸×¸÷¸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼××÷¸÷8÷÷׸×׸÷8÷¸×¸×¼÷×׼׸÷8׸׸׼÷8÷8÷¼×¸×¸÷¸÷×8÷8÷÷×¼÷¸÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×׸÷8÷¸×÷¼÷×׼׸÷8׸÷×÷8÷8÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼××÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×××÷¸×÷¼÷×׼׸÷8׸÷×÷8÷8××÷8׸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼×8÷¼÷¸×¼÷¸÷׸×××÷¸×÷¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸÷×÷8÷8÷¼×÷¼×¸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼××÷¸÷8÷÷׸×××÷¸×÷¼÷8÷¼÷׸÷8׸÷×÷8×¼÷¼×¸×¸÷¸÷×8÷8÷8÷¼×׸׸׼×8÷÷÷×¼÷¸×¸÷¼÷¸÷¸×8÷
    Which does look very interesting to me, just as the morse does.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    The Fool likes this.
  4. D Strider

D Strider Prince of Heart || God of Wubs || \^3^/

Minecraft:
    That looks really interesting... Maybe they mean something?

The Fool likes this.
  5. DPlay

DPlay My name is not Deniz VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actually, I ran your code through a different binary-to-text converter and just got a bunch of (what I assume to be) garbage data. The one you used just turned invalid characters into HTML-safe codes (&#xxx;). That probably means that this is no more relevant than it was before.
    Interestingly still, Notepad++ interpreted that garbage data as a Chinese character set. Google Translate translated most of it to "skeleton", "skull" or "redundant".

I also still feel like that the different alpha values might be more than just binary (dark and light) as there is a total of 5 different alpha values in that section.

6. Gustaf

Minecraft:
    Since the morse code leads to that link, I strongly disbelieve this being a dead end.

The last image has something to do with Chinese characters, which it probably won't do in this image, but could be a possibility. Would you mind posting these characters? (as I have no idea how to do it myself in NP++)

7. DPlay

DPlay My name is not Deniz VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    各<???骷??鞲准鞲?赘???鞲?骷?骷?赘?赘赘准??骷?骷赘?????准鞲鞲准鞲?赘???鞲赘准?骷?赘?赘赘准?准骷赘赘鞲????骷?骷鞲???赘???鞲?骷?骷?赘?赘赘准??骷?骷赘???赘准?骷鞲???赘??准赘骷??骷?赘?赘???准骷赘赘鞲???赘准?骷鞲准鞲?赘?赘?鞲?骷?骷?赘?赘???准骷赘赘鞲????骷??鞲准鞲?赘???鞲赘准??准赘?赘赘准?准骷?骷赘???赘准?骷鞲???赘???鞲赘准??准赘?赘????骷?骷赘???赘准??鞲准鞲?赘??准赘骷??骷?赘?赘???准骷赘赘鞲???赘准??鞲准鞲?赘???鞲赘准?骷?赘?赘赘准?准骷赘赘鞲???赘准??赘准??赘???鞲赘准??准赘?赘????骷?骷赘????骷??鞲???赘???鞲?骷?骷?赘?赘赘准??骷?骷赘????骷?骷鞲???赘???鞲赘??鞲?赘?赘赘准??骷?骷赘???赘准??鞲准鞲?赘?赘?鞲赘准?骷?赘?赘赘准?准骷?骷赘????骷??鞲准鞲?赘?赘?鞲?骷?骷?赘?赘赘准??骷?骷赘???赘准?骷鞲???赘???鞲?骷?骷?赘?赘赘准?准骷?骷赘????骷?骷鞲准鞲?赘?赘?鞲赘准?骷?赘?赘赘准??骷赘赘鞲?????准鞲鞲准鞲?赘?赘?鞲赘准?骷?赘?赘赘准?准骷?骷赘???赘准??鞲准鞲???准?鞲?骷??准赘?赘????骷赘赘鞲????骷??鞲???赘?赘?鞲赘准??准赘?赘赘准??骷赘赘鞲?????准鞲鞲准鞲?赘?赘?鞲?骷??准赘?赘????骷?骷赘????骷??鞲准鞲?赘???鞲?骷??准赘?赘???????赘????骷?骷鞲准鞲?赘???鞲?骷?骷?赘?赘????骷?骷赘????骷??鞲???赘???鞲?骷?骷?赘?赘???准骷赘赘鞲????骷?赘赘准????准鞲赘骷鞲鞲??
    It's mostly repeating the same characters as you can see. (GT doesn't actually output any "redundant" when set to Chinese>English... It does that when set to translate to German, Dutch etc. though)
    The converter outputted a file with the data. NP++ simply interpreted it as being the Chinese char-set.

8. The Fool

The Fool Nobody Wants to Know Him HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    While looking for the answers for the 2nd mistery, people found this: Vieg Atba Base, and concluded they should use "vigenere then atbash" or something (sorry, I just got here, so their conclusion could be wrong and I don't know).
    So maybe we could try translating "btA caB giV" to Atbash, then [?], then Vigenere cyphers. Notice that: the capital letters become the first letters in the word...
    Still, I don't know where we would use this sequence.
    EDIT: Bac must be baconian cipher

Pokextreme likes this.
  9. Gustaf

Minecraft:
    I wasn't here the first 3 mysteries, but both sound very similar. I will be looking into this.
    Edit: I did all of that. First I decoded it from Vigenere, then I decoded from atbash, and lastly I decoded from Base64, which gave me the letters "Eugo" (with that capitalization)

10. RojoM

RojoM Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    JVBrY4e.png
    Messed with the bightness of the last message.

11. Tealy

Tealy a businessman of sorts GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:

I͠͡ ̧͜͠w̕il̴͢l͟ ̨̀ju̵͞s̡t̀͘͝ ͠s͜a̧y͡ ͘t̛͝hi̡͠s͞, ͡Y̨o͟ú̡ ̧a̸̶͞rę ̢a̧͠͝ll̴̢̡ ̡͢ǫ̧̛f̷͟f ̸̡͏t̵͟͢r̨͝a̧c̨̀͜k. ̴T̵h́͡e̴͡ ̡p̀͘uz̴z̷l͢͝e͠҉ ͠y͏̵o̧ù̶̢ ̛s̀ho̡̨u̕̕͡l̶d͜ ̨b̧̢è̵ ̸̶̢w̛̕͞o̧͟r̸͏̸ķ͘i̢n̷g̕ ͞o̡͠n̛ ̶͠i̶͜͢s̴ ̀Z̨͜Y̸͜ZZ͝҉Z͏̛Z̵Z͢͢͢YZ̴͜Z͏ ̸̷̡Z̶̛Z̀Y͜҉Z͘Z͜Z҉Ý̸ZZ̶̵Y̵͞͠ZZZ͏Z͜YZ͟͜Y̶̢̨ZYZ͢͜ Z͏͠Ý͢͜Z̛͏Y̕͟YZ̕Z̨̡͟Y̶̵̢Z͏̡Z̀YZY͢ZY͏͞ZZ̕YY̢͝͡Z͢Z̸̨̕ZYZ̶͡Y̕͞Z̵̵̵Y̸̧͘Y̶Y̵͢Y͜Z̛͟ÝY̧̛͟Z͘Z ̷Z͡͡Y̶Z͠YY̸̴Y͟Z̕Z̷Y̸̛Z̴͝Z̛Z͘͞Y͘͜Y̴͝Z̸̨ ͘Z͟҉Ý͜Y͟Y̴͘Y̧Z̷͘Z̴̛͞Y̶̢Y͢Z͠Z̵Z͡ZY҉Z͏͜͠Z̡ZY̷̡̕Z̧̧Y͢ ZY͢Z̸̨YY͝ZY͢Y̧͢Z͟ZZZ̸̛̛Z̶Y҉̶Z̴Ý͝҉ZZ͞͞Z҉͠ỲZ͟͝YZ̶͟Y̷̡Z͝Z҉Z̶Z͏͞Ź̶ZZ̛͜͝ZZ̕͏Y͝Y̧̡͢Z̡͘͜Z̸̨͠Y͟YZ̷ ̀͜Z̛̀Y͞Y̡͝ZZ̷Z̵͜Z̵Y̵̨Y̛̛Z̸̶ ̢̀Z̴̕͠Y̷͢Y͏Y̶͢YŹ̸Y̢͜Y̸Y̷Y͏Y͏̡Ź̷҉Y̡͠Y̨Z̷ Z̵͝Y̢Z̨̧̕Y͘Y̛͠͏Y̷Z̵̴̷ZY͞ZŹ̸Z̵͏Y̵YZ̛ ̵̧Z̡Z͘̕Z̧̢͜Z͘͡Z̵Z̶͘Y̡YZ̵̧͟Z̡͜͝Y̶͞Y̸ZZZ͜Ý͢͜Z̵͝ỲZ̵̧Y̛͘. ̕͢͢

12. The Fool

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    3̓͂ͪͫ̔̀̈́̏̌̒̐̂͋͑̂ͨ̕҉̢̤̯͎̪͓̱͞5̵̗̼̹̘͎ͯͮͦ͑ͮ̈ͫ3̸̜̫̹̻͕̪̗̉̄̿̂ͫͮͮ͑̀̑͒ͮ̂̓̆ͪ͂̿͞4̡͒̀̋̋͐ͮ͆̽͂͒́͏̝͕̝̼͍̩̞̼͓͞͡3̷̞̘̹͕͔̥̗̯̹̯͇̙ͧ͊͗̅͊̄͐ͬ͂͐̇̈́ͨ̔̆̚͝ͅ6̋̉ͬ̆̑̽̅ͫ͏̨̭̹͖̜̘̙̹̀͟3̴̸͓͈̼̤̣̩̜͖̮̣̱̳̬̩̓ͥ͐̈̊͌̅̒̔̔ͭͅ8̢̧̫̩̻̬͓̟̪͂ͫ̾ͣ͌̔̀͡3̨̯̹̹̲̜ͪ͋͒͑͟6̷̢̫̩̠͖͈͍͇͆̀ͩ͆̑̂̐͆͒͑́3̧̨̛̯͓͔̪͉̍ͬ̾ͮ͒͂̈ͨͤ̂͒͑͋ͧ̽̔1̬͔̤̖ͤ̆͋ͤ̏ͪͧͨ̇̄ͯ̀͠3̶̴̝̞̱̱̞̠͎͎͇̗̮͎̞͉̰͈͖̻̌̇͒͗͑͂̉ͯ͂ͬ̌ͫ̚͟͟͠ͅ6̸̨̠̰̙̮̣̱͕̻̫̦͉̬̖͎̙̻́̈́̔ͧͧ̍͊̽ͤ͌ͬ͌ͩ̑̄4̶̧̢̭̰͕̙̲͎̫͓̬̬̯̘̆͆̿ͥ̐̄́̾̒ͬ̀̇̽ͅ5̴̢̡͉͇͎͕̜̯̘̞̰͖͕̼̠̠̆̾̈́ͧ̐̑̍ͯͥ̒̃̚͝͞3̡̧̂͒̈̓ͣ̐̓̂ͭ̏̍̃̌̽ͭͥ̈̕͢҉̯̙̙̙6̶̸̓̅ͬ̇̋́̈́̈ͫ̔͑́҉͍͍̗̻4̰̰͔̝̘̟̫̬͔̠̲̤͗ͦͫͨ̌ͨͫ̚͟͞ͅ2ͣ̊͆̍ͪ͌̍ͨ̆̋̇̎̃ͭ͋ͤ҉̵̵̩̲̗͢͠ͅ3̢̛̗͖̲̦̯̌͑̏̒͐ͬͦ̅̇̆̍̇̎̇̒ͅ2̷̙͓̗͔̗͔̟͈̲̗͖̼͇̳͒ͯͩ̽̇ͣͭ̓͠3̶̛̛̳͓̤̣̙͕̙͔̹͓̜̔ͥ̽ͥ́ͬ̔̂̄̒͟0̶̡̅͐͐̓̈ͮͪ̓̄̑͟͠͏̳̭͉̣͎3̛̱͉̦̰͓̦̗̰̦͈̝̦̥̤̠̖͇͑̇̈́̃ͧͪͬ̉̃̾ͫͮ̐͗͊͌̌̀ͅ7̴̧̜̪̘̙͉̠̰ͧͨ̄̄̐͐̒ͩ̔̌ͧͧ̄ͫ̀ͦ̀͞ͅ3̷̨̜̣̙̯̭̲͇̫̪̻̻̞̲̣̱͎̙ͯͮͭͣ̊͂ͦ̈̿ͣ̋ͫͤͪ̆͐9̛͒ͯ̍ͮ̃̎҉̧͉̲̖͍͎̭̟̲̤̣̮ͅ3̧͇̲̤̩̫̭̫̣̗̪ͭ̌̂̃ͨͦ͐ͩ̓́̈́̑̓̅̍̌̆ͭ̚̕͢͝͠6̷̧̨̪̪̻͔̹̪̝͎̬͕̘͇͎͖̖̹̽̓̅͐̄ͬ͐̿̋ͨͭ̄ͬ͗ͦͪ́4̶̡̳̟̭͍͖̼̦̞̼̻̝̼̟̘̗̝̏̎ͫͯ̄ͪ́6̶̢͇̦̳͈̥̯͇͈̣̇̽̒̍̇̐̊́́3̅ͮ̂ͩ́͐̑̄̊̏ͩ̐ͧͫ̏͏҉̷̳͕͖̖̲͇͔̥̬̻͇̭͕7̡̢̗̤̳̼̗̞̞̳̝̥̱͈͇̝ͣ͊̀ͯ̑͒̽̂ͤ̐̈́̿ͅ3̷͓̥̘̦͈̫͇̘̭̠͕͉ͩ̄ͭ͐ͤͨͧ̂̆̏̂̈̃̎̀̀͟5̛̬͓̫͎̫̫̘̤̖̤̠̮ͪ̀̐͊̉̊̽͂͌ͪ̽͑͆̂̃͂̃̀͢͡ͅ3̷̵̷̛̖̙̱̤͇̩̮̓̊͋̔͐͂͂̾͌̇ͥ̽͊̓̏ͧ̚͟2̸̶̛̯͎̘̯̗̦̞̝̳̯́ͣ̑͗̾̋̅̄̄͒̓͌̃ͬ̈̓ͪ̑̂́͡3̧͓̳̖̰͓̤̲̪͖̝̯̠̋ͮ̇ͯ̿̋͟͝ͅ0̶͂ͦͧ̄͋̂̓͑ͤ̇̇͗̇ͮͮ̓͏̢͈͉̫̙̻̱̤̘͓̟̳̮̭̹͟ͅͅ3̸̴̩͍̰̜̦̥̥̰͈̿͑̈̎̉̐ͯ͞ͅ7̡̫̩̯͔͈͍̤͓̤̮͕̞͍͋̑̇͡ͅ3̵̵̸̯͍̜̭̮ͣͬ̇̃̕͡3̶̶̵̩̝͖͍̦̻̲̝̣̙̓͂̂ͭ̐̈́͒̂ͨͧͨ́̊ͧ̍͑3̨̜̻̠͕ͭ͒͑̉̂̿̾̋̈́6̶̨̙̭͔̹͎̩͍̜̟̭̣̈́͗̃̽͋ͥ̏̋͋ͤ̍̏͌ͬ͠͠4̂̏̽ͯ̄̇̃̽ͪ͏̷̢̪͉͉̲̭͎͖͉͢ͅ6̨̜̫͓͉̖̞͋ͦ̃̀̂ͩͭͫ͌̏̊ͭ̎ͪͧ͋́̕͞3̢̞͍̻̗͓̖̻͉̣̟̪̻̣̝̲̎̈́̾̍̍̽̄̓̂͂͗̓ͪ͐ͧ̎́2̵̢̛͈̘̦͓̘͋͋͌̏ͣͨ̄̌̋͗̓̐ͬ3̴̷̨̝̬͈̼̙̼̹̥̥̱͓̥̓ͬͯ̍̔̔̅̓̽ͯ̕0̻̭̪̳̥͇̦ͣ̀ͪ͊ͯ̒ͬ̓͐̋ͦ̃͂̏̏͆͌ͦ̐͝3̵̷̶̖̘̩͓̞̫̱̤̰̹̩̣͋͌̆̋͢͟6̵̧͓̦̤̝̗̜̦̝̟̳̤͕ͤ̓ͥ̃ͦͨͬ̆͌͝͡4͗́͑̍͂̊͠҉̫̭̟̰̻̯̞̫͉̳̘̙̞͔̰̭̳ͅ4̶̸̨̡̪̗̟̪̣͎̣͔ͤ̌̃ͫ̔ͨ͗ͥ̏ͮͪ̍̍́ͧ̇3̡̛̲̲̥͕̟̼̼̫̥̰̹̖̘̟̮̖͔̹̤̅̂̈́ͨͬ̇̿̊̿̏ͫ͠͞7̶̴̧̝̩͕̮͓̜̝͑̑̐̌́͑̉͐ͭ3̨̳͔͕̼̫̮̗̻̖̼̬̜͉͆͐ͦ͐ͩ̈́́̂͌ͫ̆̀͆̊̓̕͟5̆ͭͧ̆̈̑ͤ̊̓̍̾̆͊ͤ̈́̌̑҉̡̛͖̤̼̠̻̠̬̘͓ͅ3͆̋̏͆̅ͣͪ̉̓ͦ̈́̋ͤ͝͏̣̗͍̰̖̟̥̠̱͈̱̜̙́͡ͅ6̶͍̱͉̞̘̩̗̮̰̪͇̰̼̜̆ͨͪ̅ͧ̇ͦ̉̊̇̅̎͂̓̓̇͞͞3͐̅ͪ̄̊ͯ͐͂̋̚͏̧́͏̜͈̣̮̹̠̝̣͓̠̖̼3̵͆̆͆̒̏́̐̂ͧ̊͑̑̈́͏͞҉̪̣̫̳̝̞͉͇̱̜̱̙̭3͌ͮͣ͊̐͌ͪ̃̃ͦ̓̚͏̞̻̝͓͓̲̘̬̠͓͕̙͡6̡̍̐̿͑͒ͣͫ̿̃ͨ̅̚͢҉̢͓̱͖̦͔̤̫̯̘̫͓̙̜̥͕ͅ3̗̥̳̙̳̩̝͖̒ͤͣ̊̅̃̎ͦͬͬ̅͊̆̆̑̒ͧ̈́̂͝͠8̶̪͓̯̼̲̗̜̼̋̄ͬ͋͐ͤͬ̃̍̇͋ͧͨ̋3̷̧̧̤̤͈̯̭̥͖̪̫̻͇̪̮̮̣̫̞̒ͯ̔ͯ̎̌͝2̡̒ͭͤͫ̃͑ͦ͐̆̎ͩͦͯ͒́͡͏̳͈̭͍̞̻͓̭̟̼̪̀͟3̵̡̘͔̝̳̼̣̩͍̙̘̹̥̹̳̳̻̀̂̓ͩ̾ͫ́͢͠0̛̱̳̼̜̤̜͔̥̪̤͓̱̲̗̯͇̞̤ͯ͐̾̉̓̒ͭ̈́̏ͩ̏̅͌̏́̑̀́̚͟3̶̣͎̼̰̻̭̠̳̱̟̣͎̼̙̞͇̄ͤ̈̿͒̋͌̀͂ͣ̍ͪ͢4̧̞̳̱̪͇͉̗ͣ̔͆̓̇̾̕͢ͅ3̦̯͉̪̗̩̬̜̩͓̖͓̪͔̲̪͖̞̞ͧ̐̈͗͋̓̈́̉ͣ̓̉̈̄͌̍͢7̿̌̈̌̽͐̓ͩ͋́́̽͂҉̛̼͈͎̳̞̻̞͕͖͍͇͉̝̱̦̙̰3̡̡̦̮̜̬͉̰̘͎͈̲̞̭̦̤̤̐̆̓ͤ̂ͧ̍̍̈̊ͯ͌ͣ̃ͪͨͥͧ7̸̡̰̠̪̟ͮ̽ͤ̆́͞3̸̷̧̡̰̱̠̠̞̝̠̦̦̂͊͆̓̉ͨͪͭͩ̕5̛̗̲͉̥̟̻̮̲̝̫͕̅̇ͭͮ͢͝3̛̮̞̰̭̫̤̼̰̥̮͈̦̜͈̗̝̜̬ͫ͂͊̋͒͗͋ͭ̋͊̏̆̈́̎͞͠7̌̓̒̑ͩ̍̋ͭͨ̏̍̑̄̚͞҉͏̢̣̻̙̳͉̘̟̗̭̘̼̭͍͍̖̗͕̥̟͞3̸̆̈́̊ͫ̂ͯ̊̅ͫ͆ͧ̆̍ͦ͏̶̡̘͈̱͖̪̤̳͇͔̖̣͈̯͓͉͇3̧̡͕̻͓͓͎͔̝̙̜͕̏ͧ̉ͣ͆ͥͩ́̍͌̋͆ͮ̂ͅ3͇̬̭̮̭͎̼̘̞̮̊̀̅͒̓̅ͣ͌̊̂̀͢͟͝7̷̸̡̣͖̣̠͇͓͉̝̗̱̮̖̳̗̟͖̟͈̓̇͋̈̄͌3̡̨̡̪̗̯̖̱͔̯̮̥̥̱̞͔̤̦̤̗̘̠̊ͧͨ̓̓̑ͧ̊̊͡͠4̢̨̗̭͖̹̯͓̼͉̤͖̤͓̘͉̩͉͔̂͑ͣ̋̀͗͠ͅ3̒̃͊̉̔̍͒ͦ̏͂ͪ͐̿҉͕͕͈̞̙̯̣̼͠ͅ6̎ͪ̍̿ͧ̈́͋̓̀́͟͠͏̱͈̣̦̰̬̳̪͇̖ͅ3ͧ̽ͣ̈́ͣ͐͌ͪ̓͌ͧ͞҉͎̜̭̝̖̣̝̤͟1̷̶̵̘̪̭̰͇́ͯ͆̉͆ͪ̏̍̾̆͑͆ͩͨ̈̊͆̚̕3̴̵̜̪̼̬̘̦̩̋̋̂̇ͬ̊ͦ̌6͍̪͓̩̭̭̤̮̼̗̌ͮ̑̆̅͊́̍ͯ̈̍ͬ̆ͩ̍̀̀̚̕̕3̶̶̣̯̥̪ͧ̒̏̈́ͤͫ̀ͤ̓ͤ̌̎ͫ̃̃͐̚6̵̶̧̢̪̣̤ͥ̌̈́͆̍͐̈́̌̽̍͂́̚͟

Pokextreme likes this.
  13. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Well I suppose if the only prize is saving Tealy, there is no reason not to work together right?

Mind saying what you did?

The Fool likes this.
  14. Thunder

Thunder Chief Thunder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Never ending event confirmed.

yuuenchi2 likes this.
  15. The Fool

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got the "ZYZZZZZYZZ ZZYZZZYZZYZZZZYZYZYZ ZYZYYZZYZZYZYZYZZYYZZZYZYZYYYYZYYZZ ZYZYYYZZYZZZYYZ ZYYYYZZYYZZZZYZZZYZY ZYZYYZYYZZZZZYZYZZZYZYZYZZZZZZZZZYYZZYYZ ZYYZZZZYYZ ZYYYYZYYYYYZYYZ ZYZYYYZZYZZZYYZ ZZZZZZYYZZYYZZZYZYZY", that were discovered by @PersonBelowRocks and @what by decoding with base64 the text found by decoding the binary form of the image.
    After that I got the meaning of the Morse (thank you @Gustaf), "btA caB giV" and translated it to Atbash > Baconian > Vigenere, and used these ciphers to translate the Z and Ys message. oh and the key for the vigenere was tslc (first letter of every previous answer in a lighter red)
    The final result is: "pm this account the word surprise to end the hunt".

To be honest I didn't know of any of those ciphers before today so I must thank you all for this experience

16. Pokextreme

Minecraft:
    Except the hunt isn't over.
    We likely need to do steg on this pfp, but it's a nightmare on mobile

The Fool likes this.
  17. The Fool

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Poor of Tealy

18. Thunder

Thunder Chief Thunder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER

Blizzardgale likes this.
  19. The Fool

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Btw, what was the process to do the 2nd? I can't find the clues/codes for it @Pokextreme

20. Pokextreme

Minecraft:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.