Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool [unofficial] Wynn Expansion V0.027.c (a Continuation Of Shsupercm's Wynncraft Mod)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by EHTYCSCYTHE, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    I hope you will be able to fix it/help me somehow >.>

Attached Files:

2. EHTYCSCYTHE

EHTYCSCYTHE Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Your running Forge 13.20.0.2228, try updating your forge to 13.20.0.2311 as this is the one that OptiFine_1.11.2_HD_U_C1 is stated as being compatible with.

3. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Does it have to be the exact version you told me to use or can it just be any newer version?

4. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    You can try a newer version of forge if you want. But its not garrantied to work perfectly with optifine

Tomix likes this.
  5. PandaBuider103

PandaBuider103 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Can you add like something for item searching? like the item wiki but ingame so you dont have to go to wynncraft website to search up an item.
    Edit: also, a way to disable the new quest book and just the normal one with the settings in the corner would be nice.

6. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    An ingame item searcher is planned, though im not sure how i want to approach it yet.
    As for the quest book, mind if i ask why you prefer the vanilla one to the reformatted one?

PandaBuider103 likes this.
  7. PandaBuider103

PandaBuider103 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    well, ik for some people they like it all simple and the reformatted one is very fancy. or at least my sister likes vanilla better xD

8. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    Ill see what i can do, not sure how easy it will be to do but ill add it to my TODO list

9. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Would it be possible to add something that when you press a specific button, it'll show a picture of an item's max and min stats next to it?

Like I'd hover over a piece of gear, and whenever I press a key it would show a picture of the gear's ID ranges from the API next to the actual stats of your item?

10. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    Thats a good idea, ill add it to the ever growing TODO list!

11. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Sweet ^-^

12. AlexisPlay

AlexisPlay I'm that one guy who is a guy. VIP+

Minecraft:
    1 year later :

EHTY : "Ok... Half of the TODO list done... Still have 1000 things to do..."

EHTYCSCYTHE likes this.
  13. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    Hahaha proberly, currently theres about 40 things on it XD

14. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Is it possible to make some kind of filter that when turned on allows you to pick up like only legendaries/mythics etc. ?

also it would be nice if there were advanced settings for highlits and nameplates that would allow you to see only type of item and rarity (rare boots,legendary spear etc.)

15. Historicals

Historicals yo HERO

Minecraft:
    There's been a modpack before that steals your accoount information and it wasn't running on curse, I'm a tiny bit concerned about my account safety since this isn't running on forge. Do you have any solutions for those don't feel like their account is secure?

16. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    Although i cant prevent you from picking up items since that is dealt with server side, i plan to add at somepoint a "throw junk" button where when pressed will just toss out all items you deam uneccecery

As for the options to what goes on the nameplates thats a good idea and ill add it to the todo list!

I use Curse as a hosting platform for the jar files and when you upload a file to curse it gets marked as "newly added" and once they have run some tests on it specificaly to make sure its not a malicious mod. Then they change it to "Approved" or "Rejected" based on their findings. You can only download a mod from curse if it has been approved by them befour hand.

(i may not force require you to use the Curse/Twitch launcher but i still use curse to host the files)

Tomix likes this.
  17. Historicals

Historicals yo HERO

Minecraft:
    Can you possibly justify this claim? inb4 i log on and my mythic bow is gone

18. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Could you please add the todo list to the thread? IMO it would be nice to see what might be added in the future and if someone wants to suggest something they could see if someone suggested it before them and is it possible to add timer when world restarts/time for how long world has been up?

Major_Lue and orange0402 like this.
  19. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    What is it that you want me to justify/clarify?

I see where your coming from but im torn as to weather or not to post the TODO list on the forum. I dont want to hype people about certain features because they can get changed edited or straitup removed during development and people could get upset that things arnt the way the expected/wanted. The reson why im heasentnt to show the TODO list is for a similar reason which is that by showing it people might start expecting features and changes on the list. I know not everyone will but there will always be a group of people that will expect as such.

Sadly ive thought about how to do that alot and its not really possible. The only API call with all the currently online servers is when asking for a list of all online players which generates a rather large responce and i dont really want to poll it alot because i dont know how much stress it puts on the API to lookup a list of all online players. And the alternative is to have myown server that sifts through the infomation and the mod will just ping that instead asking for how old servers are, but that requires me to get a server and to learn how to code that too

20. Historicals

Historicals yo HERO

Minecraft:
    Well you say that there's a verification process to make sure that no one can put malicious programs into these mods, can you send me a screenshot or something of what you mean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.