Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishy7

Fishy7 Well-Known Adventurer

IGN: nimbus353
    14-15 years of age
    My highest class is warrior who is level 100
    I want to join because I want to be a part of a guild I have none at the moment
    I am attracted to whatever role works probably more farming though
    Timezone: East Coast U.S.
    Usually play on weekends sometimes weekdays but summer is coming up so I will be more active
    Nothing really too special about me
    My guild experience is probably a 4 I have been in a few
    I was in The Hell Raisers
    I was kicked because I told them I was from the U.S.

Sorry I did not see
    Never had a name change
    I am not sure if I can survive in boss room but I have a decent rainbow for a warrior
    I could do as many wars as the guild likes
    I agree to not change my username

2. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    Denied. Thank you for taking the time to apply.

Slayne likes this.
  3. sgtforge2000

sgtforge2000 Travelled Adventurer

IGN: sgtforge2000
    How old are you: 5-10, 11-13, 14-15, 16-20, 21+
    Highest Class & Level: 98 Archer
    Why you want to join: Because I want to be in a guild that actually function properly and has wars over land
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): attacking, I need some action
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you? 0-2 hrs
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10: -100
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Some guild led buy _Sou

Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Boredom
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 42
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): non
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Yes

How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as needed
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": agree

4. XtremePrecision

XtremePrecision Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: XtremePrecision
    How old are you: 20, almost 21.
    Highest Class & Level: 13 Ninja, probably higher if this gets a response.
    Why you want to join: I am new to the game, planning on playing for a long time and don't currently have a guild.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Attacking, any form of fighting.
    Timezone: CST
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Depends on the day, days I work Tues-Thurs and Sat is 2-3 hrs a day. Days I am off can be up to 12 hours.
    Anything else we should know? In general I am a good person, easy to get a long with and I plan to stick to a guild once I join it.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 1
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: None
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: N/A
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): Stats page says 1 hour, but I have like 6+ by now.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): Never changed my Account Name, never will.
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Probably, not sure, but probably. Can't be that hard.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: Depends on the day, once I am up to a good level and doing them, on a day off I am down to do them all day.
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": Agree. Won't EVER change my name.

5. Love

Minecraft:
    Min requirement is level 90. Feel free to reapply when you've leveled a class to the requirement.

Slayne likes this.
  6. Seth_

Seth_ I will compose your demise HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: SethPRG
    How old are you: 16-20
    Highest Class & Level: Warrior, 90.5 and counting.
    Why you want to join: It's been boring for me as I've only played wynn with FireKirby, a great friend of mine, and an original player! He kinda quit and had to do school work, along with me as I am taking every ap class at my school possible. It was hard at first, but now I seem to have a lot more time than usual as I've gotten used to doing ap work very quickly. I want to interact, and to be honest I wouldn't really have cared to join a guild, I just saw someone shouting with this link and decided hey why not try to join? I need to play with others, it'll improve our play experience! I will share my skills with you, as you will share yours with mine. A guild is a benefit, not a detriment. I want to be a part of something bigger!
    What role are you more attracted towards? I'm the more Offensive type player, but I can play Defense as well. I Specialize in those categories but I suppose really I could do anything.
    Timezone: Eastern.
    How active are you? I used to spend around 5 hours+ a day until I got bored at around level 80. I decided to pick wynn up again and play. I can usually play 12 hours at any time on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, and usually I am available from 3-11pm est on weekdays. Sometimes I am willing to stay up a prolonged period of time on weekdays if I don't have much to do in terms of school the next day.
    Anything else we should know? This really isn't relevant but I can build, parkour, make fanmade wynncraft music, I can code, and think of amazing ideas, so I'm applying for builder and gm in wynncraft. If this happens it will make the guild look good.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: Around a 4 or a 5. I've only been in a few guild wars, but they consisted of just me and some of your territories.
    What Guild were you previously in?: Nephalem
    Why were you kicked, or did you leave said guild?: I owned it but disbanded it to join here. It was just me, and some friends of mine who don't play anymore.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft?: A little over 1300 hours.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): I was PartyRockinGames then changed to SethPRG about three months ago. This did not affect my guild, as I was able to disband it and leave.
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: I tried to claim one of your territories solo, the pigman ravine, but only managed to knock about 500 mobs out. So I'm not too sure.
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": I am not sure, but it's very likely.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as I can do that you want, as long as it doesn't interrupt with me doing a wynncraft content team work, a very important in game quest or deal that I have to do asap, something urgent in real life, or my school work.
    "I will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": Agree
    Thank you for your time for even allowing me to do something like this! - SethPRG~

7. Love

Minecraft:
    Denied, however I suggest if you're bored to level another class.

8. JackyKit

JackyKit Any gamebreaking glitch founder, fixed by Jumla HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! do /guild join Hax in game

9. Seth_

Minecraft:
    Thank you very much! I probably can't get on for the next 4 days, I have stressful finals at school and I'm doing huge projects. Then the last day is a fun day ;) see you after then!

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  10. FRANCISS

FRANCISS voice HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Sekizen
    How old are you: 14-16
    Highest Class & Level: My highest level is a 100 archer, but working on getting my mage to 100. (80 atm)
    Why you want to join: I've played wynncraft 3 years, now coming up to 4, and have enjoyed the experience. It has been one of my favourite go-to games, and has kept me playing minecraft, even when friends have stopped. However, many of my friends have stopped playing minecraft, or even computer games, and all of them wynncraft. Now that this has happened, I would love to join this guild to become part of a community again. I think playing with new people in a guild will add a replay-ability about wynncraft, and allow me to enjoy it as much as I used to. Also, I believe it would be beneficial for me to join as I could share my knowledge that I have accumulated by playing wynncraft, and overall MMOs for a long time.
    Role: I honestly wouldn't mind, I'd farm if farming was needed, and attack if the guild was one short.
    Timezone: GMT

How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I can be on pretty much everyday, for 3 hours. I can, however, spend a large amount of time on weekends. (7+ hours.) I used to play a lot, but found wynncraft uninteresting at around level 90 - however i have gotten back into it and will pour lots of hours into it.
    Anything else we should know? I think I could be helpful to the guild as I could help out other players when it is needed, and supply my knowledge of Wynncraft from playing for 3 years.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 4, I only know a little bit. I however, like to think of myself as a quick learner, and will be ready to take part if I get accepted.
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Only a few small guilds (very low levels)
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: They were all inactive, and I was the only person playing.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 71 hours on the stats website, but I believe this is inaccurate. I have played for three years, and so I believe it to be over 150.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): https://namemc.com/profile/Sekizen.1

"Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": I believe I could, as my archer (water) can kill most of the mobs, and do lots of damage against qira. I also know a few archer tactics that will allow me to survive longer than another player.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: If I am accepted, I'd try do as many wars as possible, but it depends on my school work/life outside of games.
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": Highly agree.
    -Thanks, Ethanol/Seki.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  11. Seth_

Minecraft:
    The guild is full. Do i wait till it's not?

12. Love

Minecraft:
    I've contacted the Chiefs for you, you'll be able to join soon.

Slayne likes this.
  13. Seth_

Minecraft:
    Thanks! I honor you for doing so :)

Love likes this.
  14. RojoM

RojoM Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Just curious (I'm only lv 69 so I'm wayyyyy to low to apply but...) if someone met the acceptable criteria but was stuck in a glitched guild, could they still be "unofficially" accepted? Like, be able to join guild parties and whatever you guys use to communicate outside of the game? (Slack, Skype, Discord, etc.)

15. Love

Minecraft:
    Anyone is welcome to join the Discord, so feel free to join. If you need help finding the link it's listed on the first post under the logo.

Slayne likes this.
  16. JackyKit

JackyKit Any gamebreaking glitch founder, fixed by Jumla HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! do /guild join Hax in game, in the case of guild being full, /msg chief+ in game

17. FRANCISS

FRANCISS voice HERO

Minecraft:
    Thankyou :^) means alot to get accepted into the best guild.

18. secresity

secresity The Worst Assassin. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Highest class and level: Assassin, level 98.
    Current Build: I have a Rewind build that will have around 20/4 mana regen when done, it's water and air and I mainly use spin attack spam, or for bosses I use smoke screen and spam attacks.
    Why you want to join the guild: I've been playing a lot recently and don't have anyone to grind level or have fun with.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring.
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I can be on for about 4-8 hours a day.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I really enjoy questing with others and giving/receiving tips.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 5.
    Previous Guild(s): I don't think that I have been in any real guilds besides one that my friend has owned.
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: My friend stopped playing and it was just me and a bunch of others that don't play.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 117 Hours.
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: I do have a lot of name changes but I do not plan on changing it any time soon and if I were to then I would alert a guild captain. https://namemc.com/profile/Secresity.8
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes I can, especially because of my life steal. If I really need to I can go vanish.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as they have because I don't have any quests left.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Yes I do.

19. Love

Minecraft:
    Accepted! Contact a Recruiter+ next time you're online.

Slayne likes this.
  20. Giames

Giames Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I invited him, but the guild is full :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.