Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool [unofficial] Wynn Expansion V0.027.c (a Continuation Of Shsupercm's Wynncraft Mod)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by EHTYCSCYTHE, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EHTYCSCYTHE

EHTYCSCYTHE Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    i meant that part more towards me since i dont require curse XD

2. ThaUnknown_

ThaUnknown_ Wynncraft Enhanced Modpack Creator VIP+

Minecraft:
    thats why we have the DRM, so people dont have problems setting up the modpack, we will most likely change it but we wont support non twitch-client related problem since they may be caused by the player and not us and theres going to be so much of that we wouldnt have time to look inot every single one there is

3. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    Thats a fair reason to require curse, though my mod is still small enugh to where i can respond to most things

4. ThaUnknown_

ThaUnknown_ Wynncraft Enhanced Modpack Creator VIP+

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    yea a little smaller ekhem downloads ekhem

5. Zernoxi

Zernoxi Forum Assistant of the Mighty Forum God

Minecraft:
    How do I install optifine into forge?

6. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    Download the Optifine jar file and just place it in the "mods" folder next to Wynn Expansion

Zernoxi likes this.
  7. Zernoxi

Zernoxi Forum Assistant of the Mighty Forum God

Minecraft:
    Is there also a way to get the new offical texture pack and download it?

8. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    Boot up the game, join Wynncraft and when it prompts you to, download the resource pack. When its finished downloading disconnect and close minecraft. Then navigate to your minecraft folder where you have the mods installed and go inside the "server-resource-packs" folder. Once there you should see a file with a bunch of numbers and letters, coppy it to your "resourcepacks" folder and rename it to "Wynncraft.zip" or somthing (dont forget to add .zip on the end) Then you can just load up the game again and select it in your resourcepacks

9. Prie

Prie gaming HERO

Minecraft:
    You don't need to close the game tho, just leave the server

10. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    My bad, thanks for correcting me.

11. Pikaboozles

Pikaboozles Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey EHTYCSCYTHE, I may have found a bug - My wand, when i drop it on the ground, registers as unidentified:
    2017-05-26_22.43.57.png
    However, it is obviously identified:
    upload_2017-5-26_22-47-22.png
    Idk if this is something you know about, but I saw in the original post that an empire builder had its correct nameplate.
    Very good mod overall, this is not something that ruins the mod for me, just a small annoyance.
    Again, nice work on this, I am enjoying it!

12. donda biblioteca

donda biblioteca donda esta dond CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I had a problem with arrow shield lagging me after minecraft running for 1-2 hours, so i thought the newest update would fix the problem, I installed it but the issue is still occuring. When i was doing corrupted sandswept tomb today (in the very first part where you step on the presureplate and kill the boss), me and a friend (who also uses this mod) started lagging. We both got 0FPS at the exact same time and we couldnt move. My memory was no where close to 100%, and his wasnt either. I also restarted minecraft and this is still happening. Im not too sure whats causing this, but can you fix this?

13. SHsuperCM

SHsuperCM Super the 3rd of the SHCM kingdom VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hey @EHTYCSCYTHE !
    I wanted to come check what's up and if anyone continued the mod, And I see you have done a fantastic job!
    I'm glad the mod's intentions and ideas didnt go to waste and that someone like you keeps working on it!
    Good job! Well done! Have fun with the mod! And lastly, Thanks!

-SHCM

(This message and me being in the forums does not mean I'm comming back to wynncraft nor I'm continuing SHCM Wynn)

CringeAura, Aya, Major_Lue and 4 others like this.
  14. dead zeffe

dead zeffe Guest

rly but rly good work ! good job :D

15. montz13

montz13 Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    As unobfuscated item names are not allowed, perhaps not having item names as Unidentified, and instead as either [Tier][Item type][Level] or just [Item Type][Level] would work better.
    Also, a suggestion:
    A similar system to Wynncraft Enhanced where you can hold a key to compare armour and weapons with that which is equipped would be useful. Perhaps it could also work with non normal helmet helmets and rings/necklaces/bracelets too. For rings, perhaps the two equipped could appear at the same time?

16. RisingHades

RisingHades Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hi, i dont know why, when i use the mod. and e.g. a legendary item drops, i have the option highlight legendary items on, but whenever it drops, my whole screen goes black and highlights the item, wasnt what i was expecting as seen from the screenshots in the thread. Any idea why?

17. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    This was removed when i removed showing all true item names just to be on the safe side about the rules. I might add Smart Deobfuscation back in later but that depends if i get permission to.

Wierd, i thought this update would have fixed it. I'll have to do some fairly extensive tests to see if i can find the cause of the problem to fix it.

Thank you for your original mod! SHCMWynn was a much preferd mod to me over Wynncraft Enhanced, I was sad to hear you had stopped work on the mod but i decided to see what i could do since you released the sourcecode, and well after a while i decided to release it.
    Hearing that you are happy with what ive done with SHCMWynn means a huge amount! And i wish you well on your future endevours! (whatever they may be)

Thank you!! and im glad your enjoying the mod :D

Thats a good idea, not sure how hard it will be to do but ill look into it.

Thats really wierd, if you have optifine there might be an option that messes with Highlighting, but if you cant fix this you can turn it off in the options menu.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    donda biblioteca likes this.
  18. montz13

montz13 Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Thanks. Another of the most useful wynncraft enhanced features was the item guide - I think it kept a downloaded copy of the full item list - this really helped. Perhaps there could be a way to see the identification range for the items you have in your inventory

19. AlexisPlay

AlexisPlay I'm that one guy who is a guy. VIP+

Minecraft:
    His problem is that the item is already identified, if the item is identified why it don't show it real name but "Unidentified" ?

20. EHTYCSCYTHE

Minecraft:
    I plan to add in an item guild but like quite a few of the features i have planed is fairly big to do and i still need to decide how i want to show the infomation. but showing their ID ranges on existing items is a good idea

Yes but i removed that when i also removed the option to see all items real names.
    I did this just to be on the safe side about the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.