Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krop

Krop Err Im A Person I Think VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Answer: Krop
    How old are you: 5-10, 11-13, 14-15, 16-20, 21+ 14
    Highest Class & Level: Answer mage 100
    Why you want to join: Answer Y not m8
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Answer Attacking
    Timezone: ANSWER GMT+1
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Answer: every day every hour
    Anything else we should know? Answer: Nope
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: Answer: 8
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Answer: To many to list
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Answer: I left
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): Answer: 3 times about 2 years ago
    "I accidently deleted this line but yes I can survive qira"
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: Answer: as many as u like
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": agree/disagree: Agree

2. JackyKit

JackyKit Any gamebreaking glitch founder, fixed by Jumla HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OMGEEEE

3. ElytraHD

ElytraHD Average Archer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: ElytraHD - VIP
    How old are you: 16-20
    Highest Class & Level: 75 Archer ( Leveling fast so will be 100 in a week or two )/ 61 Assassin
    Why you want to join: Looking for a active guild interested in leveling and taking over territories
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Both, I enjoy helping anyone
    Timezone: Central Tim Zone
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Active Every day for 5-6 hours or more
    Anything else we should know? Played Wynn for 2+ years, Very active, Have Discord
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 4-5
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: AYK - I was captain of Arystokrats
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Left
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): 6-7 Search up my name mc i cant post links
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Answer (yes, no, I am not sure) Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as i am needed for
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": agreed

Msg me for any further questions!

4. Daft_Punk64

Daft_Punk64 Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Daft_Punk64
    95 Archer
    My guild is sucks and no one is active and i really want to interact with others.
    Adventuring, helping with leveling and framing at times.
    Eastern standard.
    it's very random and i can go from 2-48hr
    I like pumpkin"s
    Disrespect
    None active
    None
    No
    As many as you need me too do.
    Agree
    I have 69hr of game time
    P.s. my rank is HERO even if it says VIP+​

5. Seth_

Seth_ I will compose your demise HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: SethPRG
    How old are you: 17
    Highest Class & Level: Level 90 Warrior
    Why you want to join: To further and improve my and other's experience in wynncraft!
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): I am a heavy fighter. I'm all about damage. I can farm very well though, and if needed I suppose I could do anything else. As long as it's related to the warrior class I'm perfectly fine. I'm that one guy who's spent multiple hours trying to take down your pigmen ravines territory lol
    Timezone: Eastern
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I get on when I feel like it at the moment, but I can get off on if I am needed. I am very reliable. If I join hax, you will see. I can get on any day. But the time? I am not available from around usually (9pm-3am)-3pm On weekdays. On weekends? Pretty much all the time besides when I sleep which is in random spurts.
    Anything else we should know? I make (fanmade) music for wynncraft and will try to join the content team soon. I'm also very Pay to win so expect bombs and stuff. I had fraud on my account and paypal, so I got banned from buycraft so I contacted them and that's being sorted out atm. I am one of the best mc parkourers, (top 200) and I can PvP very well.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: Probably a 6.5? I don't have experience with others as I've done most of the work solo, so I can't say 10. I have vast experience with knowing spots to gain the advantage and upper ground on though. I'm a very logical thinker.
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: My own, Nephalem
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I disbanded it because I changed my name
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): I can't find the number. My stats page says 25 which is impossible. I literally was on 5 hours just the night before. I've at least been on for a few hundred. I had an answer last time on my old request to join (I was promising but not lvl 90 someone said, so I leveled up from 84 to 90 yesterday) I looked for about 20 minutes for my old request to join but couldn't find it. Sorry!
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): I was PartyRockinGames but I changed to SethPRG before I was aware of the guild bug. I changed my name around the end of summer in 2016.
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Answer It's extremely likely I can. I'm very powerful, but I haven't been there I can't say for sure, but I definitely think I can.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as needed that I can do in a day.
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": agree
    Thank you for your time! - SethPRG

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  6. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    min lv requirement is lv 90

7. Seth_

Minecraft:
    May I ask why I was denied? :3 Just seems a bit contradicting that you would accept me before when I was less of the player I am now, and just said all I needed was level 90. It doesn't sink to well in my brain. Thanks for your time!

8. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I usually won't answer the reason of denying, you should think about the flaw of your app and reapply 1 week afterward

9. Seth_

Minecraft:
    I see. thanks for the info! Will do :)

10. Daft_Punk64

Daft_Punk64 Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Was i denied as well?

11. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes

12. John Smith

John Smith blueking2000 VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: blueking2000
    How old are you: 11-13 (14 in a few weeks! c:)
    Highest Class & Level: Archer/Warrior, both level 100 (Though Archer is the main)
    Why you want to join: To guild war, and to have some more people to talk to.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Attacking
    Timezone: UTC -5
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I can be on pretty much any day with summer coming up. During the school year, I'm usually on somewhere during the time period of 4-10pm UTC -5. For obvious reasons, I can't be on while my family and I are away on a vacation.
    Anything else we should know? I used to own my a guild called Priceless, and we kept ToL long enough to get to level 38. (It was a pain in the ass to keep it from BST solo). I quit after a trip to New Orleans, though, and disbanded the guild.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 9 (I changed it from a 7 because after reading some of these other people's applications, I noticed they were saying 6.5 when they weren't solo grinding wars for like 4 hrs a weekday)
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: The Corrupted, Priceless, The Second Order (In order from oldest to most recent)
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I left The Second Order because 90% of the people in it were dead, and though I was captain and could do guild wars, there really was no point since none of the chiefs were interested in inviting new people.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): As of 5/22/2017, 166 hours.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): I've had 8 name changes, though I changed it back to blueking2000 last june, and have no plans of changing it again. (https://namemc.com/profile/blueking2000.4)
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: I'm willing to do maybe up to 10 guild war ATTEMPTS on a weekday (we've all had our fair share of guild war glitches). On a weekend that number could go all the way up to 30 on a good day. I really have no set number, as my availability and time can vary depending on circumstances.
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": agreed

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  13. CrimsonWybel

CrimsonWybel Powder hoe VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: CrimsonWybel
    Level: 100 Archer
    Why do you want to join?: i want to be in a more active guild
    What role are you more attracted towards?: (Acttacking, Farming, ect) Farming
    Timezone?: DST (i live in Canada)
    How active are you? 1-9 hours a day (i have no life)
    Anything else we should know?: i am Canadian
    Rate your guild war experience? 1 to 10 (1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 1 and would love to join in on some wars :)
    thank you!

14. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied

15. CrimsonWybel

CrimsonWybel Powder hoe VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well
    i tried :/

16. Suitup27

Suitup27 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Suitup27
    How old are you: 21
    Highest Class & Level: I have a level 100 Assassin And a Level 100 Mage
    Why you want to join: This is easily the best guild in the server and i want to join the best
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Farming although i have solo taken land before
    Timezone: GMT +8 (Western Australia)
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Pretty much everyday for at least an hour
    Anything else we should know? I have applied before but was rejected for a "bad Application"
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 8
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: The Mercenary Guild
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I disbanded the guild because it was inactive and one of my mates was trapped in there because he changed his name
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 124 but i do not think this is accurate
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namc to your acc): None i have never changed my IGN
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as i can make
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": Agree

Slayne and Parademepheum like this.
  17. Elite_

Elite_ Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Elite_
    How old are you: 15
    Highest Class & Level: Warrior, 96
    Why you want to join: I would like to be in a guild that has active members in it.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Farming Mobs mainly, but I could attack sometimes.
    Timezone: EST (Canada)
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): About 5 hours on a weekday, 6+ hours on a weekend.
    Anything else we should know? I play baseball, so I have one practice and about two games a week.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 6. I know the basic needs of attacking and defending territories.
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: I was in The Silver Stars guild.
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I left because no one was active.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 62 hours.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): https://namemc.com/name/Elite_ ( I changed it 5 times)
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Probably, yes.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as you need me to do.
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": Agree

18. TurtlePlaysGamez

TurtlePlaysGamez Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i would love to join your guild but I cannot leave my guild due to it being glitched and no one can leave or join my guild and mods cannot fix it sadly even owner of guild cannot disban other wise id love to join hax

JackyKit likes this.
  19. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! do /guild join Hax in game, in case the guild being full, /msg any chief+ in game when you are not able to join

John Smith, Elite_ and Suitup27 like this.
  20. Scarfaith

Scarfaith Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN:
    • MomoBun

How old are you:

Highest Class & Level:

• Dark Wizzard | Level 60

Why you want to join:

• I'm looking for a guild that is known and friendly to people, I would want to learn more about the game and help out others. Also, since it’s the #1 guild and i’m willing to become dedicated to this server and guild. Also since I'm a solo player, joining a good guild would help me a lot and in return of doing things for the guild, it would be helpful as well.

What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.):

• I’d do anything pretty much.

Timezone:
    • Pacific -8 | California

How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on):

• I play everyday for about 4-5 hours a day. Weekends I’m on for about 12+ hours

Anything else we should know?:

• I’m a dedicated player and have joined many top guilds for a variety of games. I’m skilled and good with knowing how to do my role or a given role.

Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?:

• 1 - I came back to Wynncraft since 2014 but I lost my old account so I created a new one and I have been playing for 3 weeks

What Guild(s) were you previously in?:

• LostDragons - I owned this guild.

Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?:

• Was never kicked or either left a guild.

How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page):

• 16 Hours

How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc):

• Namemc/profile/MomoBun.1 - 19 in total but if I join, I’ll stop changing it.

"Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?":

• Not sure.

How many wars are you willing to do per day?:

• As many as needed. Just request for me.

"i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything":

• I Agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.