Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assassin/Ninja My Stealth Assassin Build (can Solo Li)

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Cosomos, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosomos

Cosomos Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I would like feedback on my build
    This is my personal Assassin build. I have used it to great effect in both PvE, PvB, and PvP. In order to use it correctly you need practic and patience. You can not just charge opponents, spam spells, stand still and tank, or run super fast. You need to use you regen when hurt, take away a chunk of health from opponents, and then escape their counter attack. The reason for 4 daggers is to adjust to the situation. However there's 1 bug that plagues this build. That is that because of Super Slow Attack Speed after you melee attack, you can not cast a spell other then vanish until your melee attack cooldown is over, because of Taurus that means 2 seconds.

[​IMG]
    To provide Mana Regen/Steal, Skill Points, Good Health, and Element Defense
    [​IMG]
    Although it is hated and seen as weaker then a certain rare, It gives good Health, the Raw Melee is effected by Quake Multiplier, and the Super Slow Attack Speed raises the chance of Mana Steal activating to what I believe is 2/3
    [​IMG]
    It Provides Speed, Great Health, Huge Raw Regen, Thunder and Fire Defense, and 2/4 Mana Steal; It is great for this build
    [​IMG]
    It adds more Speed and Mana Regen/Steal

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    More Speed and Mana Steal
    [​IMG]
    Provides the rest of the skill points
    [​IMG]
    Even more Raw Regen, Skill Points, and Speed

[​IMG]
    When you need to regen
    [​IMG]
    This is the main form of damage that I have, although slider is good for spell damage it does not match the damage it can do with it's Earth Specials that charge every 3 melee hits
    [​IMG]
    It is for Speed and spells still it makes spells an option
    [​IMG]
    It is for sticky situations/Glass Cannons in PvP nothing more

My build has the ability to solo the wybel and blast through Qira's element defense without potions or armor powder. It can even stand up in a pvp environment, but you can't really beat mages or anything with more raw regen. The key to using it successfully is to know when to fall back and recover your health.

My Skill Points are: 72 / 16 / 48 / 18 / 38 +6/8(lv101) Free Skill Points
    At Base ID Skill Points: 74 / 17 / 49 / 17 / 41 +0/2(lvl101) Free Skillpoints
    Health:14085 Earth Defense:240 Fire Defense:375 Water Defense:130 Thunder Defense:265 Air Defense:425
    ..................Ivory.............................. Wall Breaker..............................Slider....................
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ...............Sreggad...................................None....................
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edit:
    Just solo'd LI
    [​IMG]

V2
    After the coming changes to hive items you may need to trade in the Morph-Stardust for a Blue Mask , because it would take a level 101 with 2 6 Agility Stratus' and a 43 SP Morph-Stardust to use the build as is.
    You could also trade in Gigabyte for Diamond Fusion Necklace, then a level 100 could use a 40 SP Morph-Stardust with 2 6 Agility Stratus'.
    However due to Hephaestus-Forged Greaves now having -40% earth damage you may want to replace Hephaestus-Forged Greaves with Heat Sink and Morph-Stardust(unless you have 2 6 Agility Stratus' , are level 101, and have a 41 SP Morph Stardus) with The Modulator.
    As Is Version
    Blue Mask Version
    Diamond Fusion Version
    No Hephaestus Version - my current build

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  2. Stag2001

Stag2001 360 mlg hipster cat CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Seems pretty good

Cosomos likes this.
  3. C2HWarrior

C2HWarrior Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    if the superslow animation is stopping you from casting spells just equip and unequip your necklace for like 2 seconds and the animation changes (the attack speed wont change just animation which makes it easier to cast spells)

Cosomos likes this.
  4. Cosomos

Minecraft:
    thanks for the advice, but the animation has nothing to do with the melee cooldown. True it makes you animation go faster but the thing that is blocking me from casting is an actual server coded cooldown on melee.

5. Cosomos

Minecraft:
    I added pictures of my gear so it is easier to grasp what it is like with it

6. NamesAreHard

NamesAreHard Mage Enthusiast (She/He/They) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i prefer flameshot hilt melees but this is good

7. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Morph Amethyst tho...

8. Cosomos

Minecraft:
    I believe that since I added new content to my thread I can bump it again
    I just solo'd LI with it with no Skill pots and only used health potions that I found on the ground when I did not want to wait on regen. It took me about and hour to do it so it is not the fastest way to do it but it gets the job done

funnysillyman likes this.
  9. SlyamPoetry

SlyamPoetry dedicated pikotaro fan!!!!! CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    them tokens tho

10. wisebeetle

wisebeetle Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Thank u i soloed LI in 20 min :D

Cosomos likes this.
  11. FruiteyLoops

FruiteyLoops Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    alternatives to wall breaker and the leggings? I'm too lazy to get those items and i need to find a decent replacement. Planning on using Greeves of Veneer for leggings and I may use either crossroad killer or flameshot hilt

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    Cosomos likes this.
  12. Cosomos

Minecraft:
    Unfortunately this build lacks flexibility to changes, due to the attack pattern of this build you need to get as much damage in one hit as possible then vanish before the enemy can hurt you. What makes this build strong is: high burst damage Earth Special, Raw Health Regen, and Super Slow Attack Speed boosting the chances of Mana Steal to almost 100%. All these ID's add with an attack pattern that avoids taking damage, with the added bonus of speed, results in this boss soloing build.

The leggings can be replaced with Dark Shoud to give more Speed and same Mana Steal, but loose alot of the tankyness of the build and a huge amount of the Health regen which gives the build it's edge.
    However Heat Sink could work too I doubt it is any easier to get.

If you do not want to use Wall Breaker your options are only Grimtrap, it is because the only other weapon with that level of base damage is Big Arm that only has 1 powder slot.
    But if you replace Taurus with Donsasch or Puppeteer your weapon options will open up, but your special will lack the punch it has in this build.

13. FruiteyLoops

Minecraft:
    okay, how long will it take to get wall breaker usually and what about greeves of veneer? It doesn't have mana steal but it has good bulk and hp overall, would gemini work too? And how much of a change is big arm from wall breaker?

Cosomos likes this.
  14. bloww

bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account HERO

Minecraft:
    wall breaker isnt hard to get though

15. Cosomos

Minecraft:
    minus the time it takes to get the keys the Corrupted Decrepit Sewers would be a faster dungeon, also the cost is alot less then what it was before, maybe a little more 1 hour of dungeoning to be safe?
    I do not know how you would be able to put Greaves of the Veneer on but if you mannage some how be my guest.
    Geminii would take alot of Dexterity it would be as hard as Greaves of Veneer to put on.
    Although in terms of Melee damage Wall Breaker is better hands down Big Arm would do far more spell damage so a Spin->Melee->Vanish combo may make up for a lack of a special.
    Please not that Skill point req and distribution have changed since when I updated it I am updating my distribution now, but Big Arm and Dark Shroud are my substitution recommendations, as you can trade the regen and tankyness for alot of health/defense potions

16. FruiteyLoops

Minecraft:
    k, do you know anyone who has some of those non-broken keys?

17. Cosomos

Minecraft:
    Ironically I looked for a person selling them on the forums and most where sold out...
    Just run around in the Dark Forest/Lexdale area and kill all Nii and Sewer Guards, or ask around at server 1 Detlas
    It is the build I use personally, I am not forcing you to use what I say...
    Remember the entrance to all the corrupted dungeons are in the Forgery now.

18. FruiteyLoops

Minecraft:
    btw capricorn/stratus won't work since skill points wont support this boots unless i ditch agility which i need for dark shroud and ivory so i need an alternative. Planning on using passus lux maybe or steam walkers (speed + air dmg) or even Seismosoul (A little melee, some earth dmg). For rings I was planning on bringing either concentrations, some walk speed rings, or 2 jesters for melee. Or Virgo? Virgo gives cactus properties, some mana regen, and exploding for dat exploding + life steel combo ;). Maybe I could replace leggings with Vaward and redistribute sp so that way I can maybe wear stratuses and capricorn.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    Cosomos likes this.
  19. Cosomos

Minecraft:
    Honestly it sounds like you got your own build there maybe you could make a thread for more advice on it?

SilverMirror likes this.
  20. wisebeetle

wisebeetle Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Cosmos I just used a master instead of prowess master is a lvl11 amulet u don't need prowess guys!!

Cosomos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.