Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

New Player On Forums

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by kluppu, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kluppu

kluppu Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello folks of Wynncraft,
    I'm MainKriiper. Firstly, I'm not a native English speaker, I'm from Finland, so my English is not so good. If you see typos in my message(s), please tell me about them so I can fix them. I really want to become a better English writer.

Now I'll tell something about myself. I enjoy coding and playing video games, especially playing Minecraft in Wynncraft. I code with Javascript. Is here anyone who has coded something? Oh, I almost forgot: I play a saxophone. But this is enough about myself.

I joined to Wynncraft first time about year ago (checked from my stats from Wynncraft's page). Then I didn't play like for over half year. I have now played actively about three or four months, I'm not sure.

At this moment, I'm the owner of a guild named "Swiftforge". It sounded awesome when I made the guild. Now we, Swiftforgians (captain of my guild, @Lord_Of_Flame_ , used the name "Swiftforgians"), are level 11 and we have 12 members.

Couple days ago I made an account to forums, so I'm new here. After that, I wrote my first message on this forum: thread for my shop. I have too many legendaries, one of my classes is full of them, so I decided to make a shop. I think that you will find my shop by searching for my name on forums, my shop is named "Mainkriiper's shop". Go and check what I have!

I hope I wrote everything that I had in my mind when I decided to write this. If you have something to ask, then go ahead and ask it. I'll be happy if someone answers to this message (If it's not anything stupid).

Best wishes,
    MainKriiper

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Thom_Com likes this.
  2. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to the forums!

3. Hallowynn

Hallowynn fresh prince of garbage photoshop editing VIP+

Minecraft:
    hi

4. wisebeetle

wisebeetle Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hi

5. This Sniper Man

This Sniper Man e

Minecraft:
    Welcome to the forums!

6. Duoooo

Duoooo Well-Known Adventurer

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay

7. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Welcome to the forums! As you have noticed, I just found a mistake in your letter. Minecraft is the object and Wyncraft is the subject. Or vice versa I'm not too sure. Anyway, welcome to the forums and don't forget, use the reply button so people get an alert that you have replied. Enjoy your time, and don't flame kids.

8. kluppu

kluppu Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello, all of you! I was happy to see that I got so many replies for my letter. In Finland, if I send a message like this, I'll get one or two replies, from persons I already know. Nobody sends a message to a stranger. (Finns, like me, are a little bit sullen. Or at least it feels like this.) But anyway, it's nice to notice that someone cares about new players. Thank You!

wisebeetle and llllllllllllll like this.
  9. wisebeetle

wisebeetle Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    +1 like :) :) :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.