Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Bullshit Your Way To Victory

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hmm, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmm

hmm girl who fucked ur mom last night

All your keys more than outweigh that number in money, so while you're bickering about getting a loan, I take the throne.

2. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actually, you sat on the wrong throne. The real one is right next to the one you're on. I sit on said throne.

Colin7arn likes this.
  3. Colin7arn

Colin7arn Default Title 67 VIP+

Minecraft:
    You find out that this is a Thorn and not a Throne, so while you are screaming in pain, I sit on the REALLY REAL throne right next to it

4. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you realize that you've been crazy this whole time and you're sitting in a wheelchair hallucinating all this.
    Due to weird interdimensional time shenanigans, everyone was somehow actually doing this anyway (without you), causing a paradox because of you doing things yet not existing and creates a black hole which swallows the Earth. That throne is 110% indestructible though, so I grab it and move to the outer solar system, where I've prepared a 3rd death star (4th if you count the starkiller) and make it suitably more massive.

I claim the throne. Plus, we're fighting over the city, so I move all the citizens to the death star, which also gives me a bunch of hostages.

Tisaun and Colin7arn like this.
  5. Colin7arn

Colin7arn Default Title 67 VIP+

Minecraft:
    I hallucinate so much, that I, myself, have become existent because everyone around me now imagines me being there, therefore, I make you see myself, and bring upon you much fear, as you know I am not supposed to exist yet you see me anyway, scaring you away from the 3rd deathstar, I just walk on in, and make it known in your minds that I now own the City+Throne

I am now projected into everyones mind VIA hallucination, I am not there, yet I am

I take the throne+city

6. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have multiple mental breakdowns before I remember this isn't undertale.

I reload my previous save state. This retcons your last post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.