Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

(◕‿◕✿) The Universal Help Centre! Ask Anything From A Veteran! (◕‿◕✿)

Discussion in 'Your Services' started by Sku, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oops, forgot to say the details!
    I'm mage and 96 but sure I can level up to 98 quickly :)
    I'm really poor so I wanted a melee-loot build for a loot run. When I get any good legendaries and/or mythics, I'll most likely sell them to get Archangel.

And sure Alec for president!

Sku likes this.
  2. valvoid

valvoid Build/CMD Hybrid HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    gonna request a monster build because I am curious :3

Sku likes this.
  3. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    I'm afraid reincarnation is not a part my job description.
    I used the ultimate boring build for Monster as I did PvP back then when I had it. There were simply almost no other options.

Stardust
    Gravity
    Vaward
    Paradox
    Prism
    Prism
    Prowess
    Morph-Ruby

Try to aim for 50/50/68(when holding Monster, add more according to your -int on it)/115/50
    This might or might not be possible depending on your items. If you can't reach it, keep it at 47 int (add more according to monster's -int).

You get about 15 000 health, 4 mana regen, 4 mana steal, 6-10k meteors without courage, 13-18k with courage. You will be pretty damn tanky. You also oneshot most people with a good meteor roll. So basically, when the duel starts, walk outside, charge courage, heal if they so not respect you/tickle too much, then activate courage and crush them with 1-3 meteors. Simple, but effective.

You might not consider this as a build, but it is how PvP mages work at the moment. If you want, I can theorycraft you something more unique for PvE. Let me know and I'll get to work.

4. valvoid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok I see you went for the rainbow tank - thanks! Seems like you put a lot of effort into these :)

Sku likes this.
  5. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    Ah yes, that was the only way I could be unoneshottable, which is important in PvP.

But in PvE/bossfight/actual wynncraft, Monster works just fine with an antipode water-fire build, with some kind of an ultimate damage fire-thunder build and even with an earth-fire melee build. It is kinda nice to have a mythic that can be built in many ways. c:

6. valvoid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Mhm I just soloed qira the other day with a water/fire type of build, I am thinking about making some more :D - I need some more skill point gear if i want to use yours

Sku likes this.
  7. Pyromanic

Pyromanic Prism/Pyro#8570 on Discord CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm back with another Nirvana question. How would you rank its ids in order of importance? Thanks for all the help!

Sku likes this.
  8. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    Int>spell%>mana>health>raw spell>reflection>melee.

1. The int is the big thing. It is pretty awesome to get 147 int without much extra investiments for 2 mana smoke bombs.

2. Spell damage is, well... damage. It is not super significant when you have a huge concentration buff running, but matters quite a lot on the first spins.

3. Mana regen. Most water builds can handle lower mana regen because of the high int, so mana regen on Nirvana does not matter super much. But it is still noticeable. Depends on how much total mana regen you have; anything above 12/4s is basically useless.

4. Health. The negative health dictates your top hp a little bit, having 500 more hp may sometimes make the difference.

5. Reflection. The change in max and min reflection is so small it does not really do anything.

6. Melee. You should not melee using this Dagger. At all, you will do no damage. Unless you have some mana steal in your build, then the melee damages are more important than reflection.

Pyromanic likes this.
  9. block_king11

block_king11 #WKTN

Hi, I was a very active wynncraft member about four years ago (I quit far before Gavel was released). I wanted to get back into the game, but was surprised to find everything completely different. I have a level 48 archer left over from when 1 le was a lot, but I don't understand the new elemental mechanics, etc.. Some help would be appreciated.

Sku likes this.
  10. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    Welcome back! :)
    That's an excellent question, I had the same problem when I rejoined after Gavel.

Okay,
    The most important change is that the highest level items are no longer automatically the best. Some require you to have upgraded certain skill points. So you should be using items with the best balance between health and other perks that fit your skill build.

First identify your items, see what skills (now called elements) you have to level up to be able to use them. Later you can start choosing what elements you like the most and pick the best items for your element build, but for now just use what you can until you loot better stuff.

I'll try to explain all the elements quickly:
    ❋ Air: Linked with dodging ability and walk speed, generally weak to fire.
    ❉ Water: linked with mana capacity, mana regen and spell damage, generally weak to thunder.
    ✤ Earth: linked with negative walk speed, super high damage, melee damage, thorns and poison, generally weak to air.
    ✦ Thunder: linked with extremely fast attack speed, very unpredictable damage, huge damage critical hits and sometimes walk speed, generally weak to earth.
    Fire: linked with high health, defense and health regen, generally weak to water.
    Rainbow: this is when you level up all skills and get perks from each. Usually tends to be very resistant to all elemental damage, but weak to poison builds.

All elements still give the same base buffs as they gave before Gavel, but some the perks I described come in items' IDs. For example, just having high agility does not make you run faster, you have to wear an item that gives walk speed (items like that usually require you to have high agility).

You should usually choose up to 2 elements for your build. I'd recommend aiming for an air-water archer. Walk speed and mana are a nice combination for doing quests and killing bosses, and basically getting used to the game. You can start doing fancy builds later in the game, but I'd suggest you not to until you are level 85+. Just because it does not really matter before that and all the good items are high level.

The last thing you need to know is you now drop items when you die, more when your soul points are low. So you may lose something when you die at 8 soul points, for example. So watch out for that. You should not lose anything significant before you have less than 10 soul points.

If you have any other questions, let me know and I'll be more than happy to answer. :)

CommanderPawn likes this.
  11. block_king11

block_king11 #WKTN

Thank you so much, I'm really happy to be back!

Sku likes this.
  12. Elephat

Elephat hi HERO

Minecraft:
    Plz i desperately need help D; I'm like broke these days and its so sad cuz i used to be rich :p Can you plz help me out with that? ;w; D; ;-; ;_; ;( ;o (;__;)

13. LarzLapiz

LarzLapiz Avos Air Pen HERO

Minecraft:
    wat

14. Elephat

Elephat hi HERO

Minecraft:
    um what is it?

15. LarzLapiz

Minecraft:
    so many faces

16. Elephat

Elephat hi HERO

Minecraft:
  17. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    There is really no other shortcut to getting filthy rich fast but randomly finding a mythic. That is what happened to me at least. The other ways take some time and thinking.

After legendaries' drop rates god buffed in the Gameplay Update, their price has been going down and down. You can try loot running around the Molten Heights area and sell the good legendaries you find, but it will be a bit difficult and slow.

Generally when you find stuff, keep emeralds and some rares + legends and of course mythics. ID them, sell them to the item buyer if they are not very good. If they are very good, try selling them to someone. It will sometimes take days to sell an item.

If you already have stuff and some money, you can try buying items and reselling them. For example, buy untrained horses, train them to the max and resell them for more. It it takes time as well.
    How much money do you have that you can work with?

What I basically meant with "financial guidance" was that if you are not sure about your trades or you feel like you're doing something wrong, you can give me some details and I'll see if I can help.
    Not that I can randomly make you get huge amounts of money quickly. c;

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  18. Elephat

Elephat hi HERO

Minecraft:
    ya i kinda wondered about that ;p sowwy.

about 5 le ;-;

19. Sku

Sku § HERO

Minecraft:
    Hm. :D
    Then you might want to start with loot running and try to get some stacks os you can start mythic trading. That is a good way to win (or lose) money.

20. LarzLapiz

Minecraft:
    how much r max ws kazes worth (15 air def 19 ws 4 agil)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.