Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rejoined A Few Days Ago, Have Some Questions...

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DarkEclipse9705, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkEclipse9705

DarkEclipse9705 Skilled Adventurer

OK, as the title says, I took a break from wynncraft before Gavel dropped and now have come back. I have a few specific questions and am wondering if anyone can answer them.

1: When I logged on all of the armor I was wearing was gone. We are talking like half legendary level 57 armor on my level 57 warrior, so I am wondering if there is a way to get that back.

2: Also when I logged on, everything was unidentified. Does anyone know why that happened?

3: Just... everything about elemental damage. Can someone fill me in on that stuff?

Edit: Forgot to ask about how to get into Gavel/where it is.

2. Elephat

Elephat hi HERO

Minecraft:
    1. dont rlly know. Maybe your skill points got reset so your armor got taken off? did u search for ur armor?
    2. prob just cuz gavel came out some things got reset. something like this happened to me if i remember correctly.
    3. im not an expert, but in a simplified version, certain elements are more effective towards other elements, and certain elements are less effective to certain elements. (alot like pokemon if u know/ play that. You can get powers and they now give element things to ur stuff. so ya.. did my best..
    4. Go across the ocean toward marrow peaks, and go into the far left corner of the map near there. You should find a big gate. Or acutally this is easier.. https://map.wynncraft.com/#/-1804/64/-4281/min/0/0 thats gavel there.
    Hope i helped :D
    bye.. goodnight, (if ur in my timezone idk whatever the point is im going to bed so i wont be able to reply so ya this is a long sentance im running out of breath help ok goodbye goodnight... *gasps for air*)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  3. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    Hello, welcome back to the game!

When the Gavel update was released, all weapons and armor were made "unidentified" to support the new format, which basically means you're not able to use them straight away. I'd assume your inventory was full, which is why your armor disappeared when it was automatically taken off. You can identify your unidentified items at an item identifier for a small price, which will give them random stats.

As for elemental damage, some mobs can be weak to a certain element, which means damaging them with that element will cause more damage. Some mobs also have defense against that element, and you will do less damage to them with that element.

You can find the main entrance to Gavel in the north-west corner of the ocean.

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  4. DarkEclipse9705

DarkEclipse9705 Skilled Adventurer

Thanks! But just to clarify, there is no way to get my armor back?

5. 3:

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft supports a no refund policy, since there is no way to check whether the player had certain items or not. You're not getting your armor back, but you can probably find someone kind enough to give you some temporary armor

6. DragonEngineer

DragonEngineer Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
  7. Jbip

Jbip yea QA GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You should create another character and rediscover the server, it's pretty much a whole new adventure. Beginning from scratch will help you understand how all the new identifications, elements, powders and all that stuff works!

8. munky

munky Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    ^

I rejoined the server a few months ago on my level 60 archer, and I just decided to restart. Unfortunately I felt like throwing away my three stacks of LE would be a good idea too...

9. Elephat

Elephat hi HERO

Minecraft:
    sounds like u copied me -_-

10. 3:

Minecraft:
    You serious mate? I just explained everything with high detailing and proper grammar. Your post is literally nothing like mine, and how would it be copying anyways?

Zepic and mizzkissy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.