Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class Help Whettowen And Master11's Build Service! -[3/3] Slots Full!

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by valvoid, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valvoid

valvoid Build/CMD Hybrid HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I plan on reworking the thread a little today, sobhopefullly I get to them later :)

2. valvoid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [ANNOUNCEMENT] Changes to the service:
    Hello everybody, sorry we took a short break from the service, but we were getting seriously spammed and needed to give it a short rest. However, we (at least I am) are back and ready to make more builds! However, I would like to announce a few incoming changes:

1. Slots will now be more strict, once 3 slots are filled, we will close requests until we make one of the builds
    2: Higher quality responses! Thats right! I won't be just listing items anymore, I will be explaining them, and telling you how to use the build

I think that this is a good solution to the spam we were getting, I was thinking about making people pay for builds, but that would kind of ruin the original point of Terunalix's service.
    @Bloww @WhettoWen

Thanks everybody!

Killerfish, Hephaestus and bloww like this.
  3. Anárion

Anárion Screw Maex #Dogovi4Ever CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: SrEnderPvP
    Class and Level: Warrior, lvl 100.
    Budget: 1 stack.
    Type of Build (EX: Tank): Op tankyness, and if it can be, good for PvP or PvE.
    Elements you want in the build (EX: Air and Thunder): I like rainbow ones, like a tree tank but if i can get 68 Intel for -50% spell cost will be awesome
    ID's you want (EX: Walk speed and Mana Regen): Good melee and spell dmg, and insane tankyness (i'm obssessed with tankyness)
    Items you want to use (optional): Braker as my spear.

4. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    Blue Mask: obvious choice. It gives us the skill points we need for this build to be possible
    I guess Libra? It's well rounded-I haven't been active-I'll ask the one and only MINEMAN @xMC_Master11x
    Hepahtus Forged Greaves or The lvl 89 fire ones that are good I forget name I'm dumb
    Greaves of Veneer is that what they are called?
    Provides tank and melee dmg
    I'd go with memento or riverflow for the spell dmg and mana regen
    Prism-tanky ring nothing more to say
    *insert spell dmg ring here* @xMC_Master11x
    Vanguard I think it is? Ring from infested spider-solid with good spell and melee
    Clock Amulet-tank
    I think u should be pretty Tanky

valvoid likes this.
  5. Anárion

Anárion Screw Maex #Dogovi4Ever CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thanks

6. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    IGN: chazzvid
    Class and Level: lvl 100 archer
    Budget: 2 stacks
    Type of Build (EX: Tank): Spell spammy, mainly for PvE
    Elements you want in the build (EX: Air and Thunder): Water, with some air/thunder
    ID's you want (EX: Walk speed and Mana Regen)Mana regen, spell dmg, maybe some walkspeed
    Items you want to use (optional): N/A

7. valvoid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello,

Weapon for this build will be Torrential Tide. I would have used Hive Infused Bow with water powders, except that I had already used a master hive token with this build.

Whitecap Crown - This item is a water voucher item, and will be used for its raw spell damage. This is important with Torrential Tide.
    Boreal Patterned Aegis - This item is just perfect for this build. Mana Regen, Walk Speed, Health, and really nice defenses (that thunder defense will come in handy)
    Crystal - I would have gone with Dark Channeler or Vaward, but I think you will enjoy the more walk speed and mana regen
    Capricorn - Again, just fits perfectly. Mana regen, nice health to help make up for crystal, walk speed, and spell damage.

Suppression [x2] - I know, kind of pricy, but at least its not concentration! Since this is totally a spell spammy build, we dont need concentrations.
    Ra - Free health regen!
    Clock Amulet - Hey, why not! No reqs for some nice defenses.

Thank you for using our service!

8. WhettoWen

Guild:
    @SrEnderPvP

9. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why not Lazarus' Brace or Hamsey's Brilliance? They have better regen, and Lazarus' Brace has no skill reqs and no negative effects aside from flimsy -20 HP

10. WhettoWen

Guild:
    People may of lost/not chosen those

11. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hamsey's Brilliance is actually not a reward from the quest. It is a separate legendary, just like Pandemonium.

I do see your point about Lazarus' Brace tho.

12. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:

IGN: Slimeonatree__57
    Class and Level: Assassin, 100
    Budget: Infinite
    Type of Build (EX: Tank): Mana steal/ Spin attack spamming assassin
    Elements you want in the build (EX: Air and Thunder):Thunder, Water, Fire
    ID's you want (EX: Walk speed and Mana Regen): Spell damage, Mana steal
    How you want to play it (purpose?): Get in, kill stuff, win
    Items you want to use (optional): Black, Cinderchain, Anima-Infused helmet

I already have a build for this btw, can you see if you can improve it?
    Anima Infused helm
    Umbral Mail
    Cinderchain
    Scaldstepper
    Vapor/Concentration/Coral Ring/Intensity
    Intensity
    Willpower
    Scalding Band
    Black

13. valvoid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello there! Welcome back. Again.

Anima Infused Helmet
    - this here is the obvious choice, and you wanted to use it, fits perfectly
    Soulflare (You can use Umbral Mail if you wish) - Either one works here, I personally like Soulflare beacuse the life steal and health.
    Cinderchain - you wanted it so here it is I guess xD
    Memento/Scaldsteppers - Memento might be needed to counter Black's negative mana regen. I see you might want the mana steal and fire damage though more than countering the mana regen.

Black - Build is centered around this, and this was your weapon of choice.

Concentration [x2] - Again, if you really want the spin spamming you are going to need this regen. Suppressions will not work because of the -mana steal. I think these are more beneficial than Intensities.
    Tidal - This is 100% replaceable with pretty much anything (Ra, Squid Anklet, Scalding Band if you want, really up to you). I put this here for some more mana steal (I did take some away with Memento if you want to use those).
    Clock Amulet - Mana regen is covered with memento, and this build could use a bit of elemental defense. The fire damage doesnt hurt either.

14. Artifax

Artifax Eltom Rainbow Archer | Build Maker VIP+

Minecraft:

IGN: Artifax
    Class and Level: Archer 100
    Budget: Infinite
    Type of Build (EX: Tank): Really good damage with some nice steals (mana and life steals) 9-10k HP
    Elements you want in the build (EX: Air and Thunder): Earth/Thunder with some good defense and mana
    ID's you want (EX: Walk speed and Mana Regen):
    How you want to play it (purpose?): Basically bomb arrow spam to be able to kill in a few hits.
    Items you want to use (optional): Petrified Horror

I have a theoretical build for this, but I want to see what you come up with :)

15. valvoid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    huh. earth/thunder is typically used for melee (I mean petrified horror gives negative intelligence), but I'll show you what I got. Seems like you are going for a earth/thunder spell build?

Morph Stardust - Mana regen, nice defense, Great helmet. However, you need a good one sp-wise for this to work.
    Beetle Aegis - Not much explanation needed
    Dark Channeler- Spell spam you say? ok.
    Gaea Hewn Boots - I know it does require some defense, and subtract thunder damage, but I think they will work great for the build overall.

Petrified Horror - Base of the build.

Concentration - To spam bomb you need some mana, dont you? If you think steals are more important than regen you can swap these
    Morph Amethyst - This is purely to counter - intel and -defense on Petrified Horror
    Tidal - Mana steal, correct?
    Charm of the Vampire - For the life steal you requested. Thunder damage also helps us out.

This build gives almost 12k hp, a little life and mana steal, ok mana regen, should be decent damage wise (If you want some more I can make changes)
    Skill points:
    Ok, your Morph Stardust and Morph Amethyst have to add up to 40 + (the intel and defense lost on your bow). So if you got worst petrified horror skill point wise, you need 65 skill points between the two (maxed on both, lets hope your petrified horror is at least ok). However with minimum negatives on petrified horror, you only need 53 skill points between the two (which is not great, but fine). This means you will need very good skill points on these morph items.

Again, I have no clue about the damage on this thing, you might want earth sanctuary or something, so I would recommend trying out @motoki1's damage calculator (the thing is amazing).

16. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Golemlus Core tho - completely counter negative regen at any health, boosts hp, and gives 6% earth damage.

17. valvoid

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah but then we need even more skill points

Oh wait I forgot we don't! I was going to use it but I though we only had 20 def. yes definitely use it

18. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    Thank you! I already have half of these items on hand. Would Lazarus' Brace be a good substitute for ra?

19. weeb

weeb professional time waster CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: HazardEST
    Class and Level: Mage 100
    Budget: No mythics
    Type of Build (EX: Tank): Spell spam with decent hp
    Elements you want in the build: Water and Air
    ID's you want: Mana regen, air dmg, water dmg, %spell dmg
    How you want to play it (purpose?): Pvp(counter poison), maybe to kill Wybel.
    Items you want to use (optional): Lunar Spine (or is there a better wand for this...?)

20. WhettoWen

Guild:
    To beat wybel you want neutral dmg so get somebody to carry you through wybel then use the wand
    Third Eye/Blue Mask
    Good spell helmet, third eye is more about mana while cloud helmet is dmg
    Infested Skeleton Dungeon Chestplate (gives good water dmg)/Aquarius (gives the mana that cloud helmet lacks)
    Dark Channeler( mana and spell dmg/Gemini (your gonna need that hp that it provides)
    Memento-mana regen

Concentration/Prism (if bmask)
    Idk help me I haven't logged on in forever
    Squid Anklet
    Clock Amulet

EDIT: Use lunar spine when not fighting wybel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.