Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what2121

what2121 Dankius Memius HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN:
    What2121

How old are you:
    16-20 (17)

Highest Class & Level:
    level 91 mage (almost 92)

Why you want to join:
    im looking for a good and active guild

What role are you more attracted towards?
    (attacking, farming, etc.): territory claiming or farming/grinding

Timezone:
    Arizona (we dont do daylight savings ;-;)

How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on):
    almost daily for at least 1-2 hours per day

Anything else we should know?
    memes run through my vains
    also i used to be in hax but got kicked for inactivity

Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?:

What Guild were you previously in?:
    Hax

Why were you kicked/left said guild?:
    inactivity ;-;

How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page):
    56 hours

How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc):
    ive had 5 but my current ign is my first ign.this is them in order

what2121
    TIT_GYPSY
    what2121
    Dank_what
    What2121

(not sure about the dates)

Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs:
    yes

How many wars are you willing to do per day?:
    as many as needed

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. Pixelsz

Pixelsz #1 Evelynn World HERO

Minecraft:
    I wanna join hax to make jokes about dark plz invite me kthxbye

3. Puzitsa

Puzitsa Lacking a mythic HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First of all, thank you for the opportunity to apply.

IGN: Puzitsa

How old are you: 14
    Highest Class & Level: Warrior, lvl 85
    Why you want to join: I want to be able to be part of the community more. Even though I am new to the forums, I am not new to the server itself.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Quests are definitely my favorite part. But who knows? That could change to attacking.
    Timezone: Eastern US time (UTC -6:00)
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I can usually be on around 3-5 hours each weekday. Sometimes I have something going on (like piano class, basketball practice, lots of homework, etc.) On saturdays, it's usually 6 hours and on Sundays it's around 10.
    Anything else we should know? Answer
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 1 or 2; I tried attacking one territory but didn't know how to do much.
    What Guild were you previously in?: CorkusConquerer
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: There were like 3 players and let's face it: the name is quite terrible to say the least.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 51 hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): I only had one name change. When I first got the game, my name was Puzitsa888, but changed it to Puzitsa because the 8's were dumb.
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: As long as I have a decent amount (4-6) potions. Then definitely.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: Maybe 3-5? Depends on how long wars take.

4. JackyKit

JackyKit Any gamebreaking glitch founder, fixed by Jumla HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Apply when you hit level 90

5. Pixelsz

Minecraft:
  6. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    denied cuz u failed to buy either my Tcrack for 8stacks or my mama zombie for 1stack

Woraxe likes this.
  7. Pixelsz

Minecraft:
    :(

8. Puzitsa

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, will do.

9. GiraffeMemeLord

GiraffeMemeLord Has Crab AIDS HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN:Cassfaith
    Extra Info: I have been playing wynncraft before the mob update (1.12) on a since dead account; jakesm14. That's how I've been able to jump back into wynncraft in such a quick period of time
    Highest class: 5 level 100's (Archer, Assassin ,Knight ,Mage ,Hunter)
    Reason for joining: Id like to give back to the community
    Roles: Attacking/Grinding/Financing
    Timezone: EST
    Activity: Fairly active, 3+ hours daily
    Guild war Experience: 7, I've been attacking territories pre gavel (See jakesm14)
    Previous guild: OCE
    Reason left: Inactivity of members
    Total Hours: See player profile
    Name changes: No
    Guild war survivability: Pretty durable even with 80/90+ mobs
    Wars per day: Im up for anything you give me >:D

Pleasure applying, I hope I am of good services -GML

10. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    accepted /guild join Hax

11. weshuiz13

weshuiz13 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: weshuiz13
    Highest class: lvl 92 mage
    why
    : Hax is the number 1 guild! It has more people active then the guild im in right now.
    Im looking for a guild that is active and a higher level than the crappy guild im in. I beleave its called typiclajelle or something like that
    Im looking for a guild comunity that is online im in for a nice chat typical is bretty much dead now.
    Becuse i was in a crappy guild like that one and never joined a other one i was not able to do wars and spending emmeralds and xp was not worth it tho so no rank.
    But i can promise as soon i join this amazing guild i will try fight with every guild war poseble once i reach lvl 101 i will set my xp share with the guild to 100%

Time zone: Europe Amsterdam
    online: as much as i can at least 2 hours online per day if im not away from home
    what to know: as you may see on my timezone i live in the Netherlands so please ignore my spelling mistakes :(
    guild rate: as i told i only have been in 1 guild that is weak never did a war as i was online its pretty dead now i wana improve it right now i would rate 1
    guild: im planning to leave the current guild but only if i get invited in a better one i want to be part of a guild at all time right now its a crappy one but did had not much option
    what guild in: a level 11 guild called typicaljelle i beleave its pretty low do not own any land i think
    name chanced: NO

can i survive: yes with mage at least have not come as far with my other classes but i stand a pretty good chance
    war per day: as much as i can but first i want to be level 101 for full power once i reach that level i will join every war is active when im online
    online time: 46 hours when this was posted
    about the picture: its nice but kinda noicy to me im more of simple and calm disign

Best hope/wishes from weshuiz13 hope i get acceped :)

12. what2121

what2121 Dankius Memius HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: What2121

How old are you: 17 (gonna be 18 in April HYPE)

Highest Class & Level: level 92 mage

Why you want to join: I want to join because when i used to be in hax, there was a real sense of community between very high tier wynn players and more than in any other guild. also, this is the #1 guild by leaps and bounds with over 200 more territories than the second place guild, it would be nice to be in a very powerful guild like this one, rather than fighting over areas that dont even matter just to have them taken away the next day :(.

What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): attacking and grinding probably, but more so attacking.

Timezone: Arizona time (we don't do daylight savings so idk what timezone we are right now)

How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I can be on around 1-2 hours a day pretty much every other day (i have school and work that stop me from playing more ;-;)

Anything else we should know?: I like long walks on the beach.

Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: about a 7

What Guild were you previously in?: Hackforums

Why were you kicked/left said guild?: i stopped playing wynn for a while and got kicked for inactivity, but I'm back and i just got hero so I'm planning to make the most out of it :)

How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): almost 60 (58 at the time of this app)

How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): I'm not 100% sure about the dates but these are my names

what2121
    TIT_GYPSY
    what2121
    Dank_What
    What2121

Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: self heal is op so probably (although i havent done a guild battle with the new mobs)

How many wars are you willing to do per day?: as many as i can/ that we have available

P.S. thanks for taking the time to read my app :) and ik its the second one but i put more thought into this app because playing with no guild isn't very fun :(

13. qqcora

qqcora Professsional mythical pokemon :3 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    denied
    accepted!

14. weshuiz13

weshuiz13 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    may i ask why im denied?

15. JohnnyPixelz

JohnnyPixelz Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: JohnnyPixelz
    How old are you: 15
    Highest Class & Level: Mage 91
    Why you want to join: I like having goals in my life, so I decided to devote my time into this guild's future. It's also fun meeting new people.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Attacking & Grinding
    Timezone: UTC +2
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): 2-4 Daily and 4+ at the weekend.
    Anything else we should know? I am kind and respectful. I appreciate what's given to me and I am always willing to pay back.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 1

What Guild were you previously in?: None
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: N/a
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 30
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): None
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Yes, I believe (yes, no, I am not sure)
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as needed.

16. Glenncrafter

Glenncrafter A Collector & Proud Veteran CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Glenncrafter
    How old are you: 18
    Highest Class & Level: 94
    Why you want to join: I love playing on wynncraft and have helped many guilds before (now I want to settle in a guild) + It would be an amazing expierience and I love challenges in my life. I am also very social and that's what I like at a big guild like HackForums
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): farming
    Timezone: GMT+1
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): 8-20 hrs/week (mostly on saturday and sunday + holdiays)
    Anything else we should know? I am a vet (got a lot of expierence) and did lots of stuff over the whole server
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 6
    What Guild were you previously in?: I can't remember the name :/ (it was one of my irl friends but he ragequited the server xD and removed the guild)
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: My friend ragequited and jsut removed the guild
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 50hrs
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): none
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Answer (yes, no, I am not sure)
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: I think so cause I am a lvl 94 warrior most of the time

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  17. wypark

wypark I'm stalking you

Minecraft:
    1. IGN: wypark
      How old are you: 11
      Highest Class & Level: Warrior, Level 100
      Why you want to join: The previous guilds I've joined are inactive, and have inactive members.
      What role are you more attracted towards: In my previous guilds, I had better experience attacking for the guild than farming.
      Timezone: Pacific
      How active are you? Usually 2-3 hours on weekends, 1-2 hours on Mon-Fri.
      Anything else we should know? For the moment, no.
      Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10: 3
      What Guild were you previously in?: Justice Heroes
      Why were you kicked/left said guild?: This guild was inactive along with it's members.
      How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft: I've had 33 before, but the stats page is showing 28 hours.
      How many name changes have you had: Not any at the moment.
      Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Well, I'm level 100 so yes.
      How many wars are you willing to do per day?: 3-4.

Puzitsa likes this.
  18. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    denied

19. Puzitsa

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First of all, thank you for the opportunity to apply, again.

IGN: Puzitsa
    How old are you: 14
    Highest Class & Level: Warrior, Lvl 91
    Why you want to join: I want to be part of the community more, to experience another aspect of this wonderful server. What would be better than the biggest and most powerful guild in Wynn? Even though I am decently new to the forums, I am not new to the server itself. Now that I have a rank, I feel like I can contribute more. That being said, it only makes sense to want to join.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Right now, farming is my main priority because quests isn't really an option right now (or the next 3 1/2 levels). Every day, I try to participate in dcave parties and loot runs. It's been quite successful.
    Timezone: Eastern US time (UTC -6:00)
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I can usually be on around 3-5 hours each weekday. Sometimes I have something going on (like piano class, basketball practice, lots of homework, etc.) On Saturdays and Sundays, it's around 6.
    Anything else we should know?
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 1 or 2; I tried attacking one territory but didn't know how to do much in them. I am hoping to learn from others.
    What Guild were you previously in?: CorkusConquerer
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: There were like 3 inactive players and let's face it: the name is quite terrible.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 51 hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your account): I only had one name change. When I first got the game, my name was Puzitsa888 but changed it to Puzitsa because the 8's were dumb. I cannot post the link right now.
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs Lvl 90/89 mobs: As long as I have a decent amount of potions. Then definitely.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: Maybe 3-5? Depends on how long wars take.

20. Vince Valentine

Vince Valentine Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: triibe
    Highest class: a lvl 100 warrior and lvl 100 mage
    Why you want to join: I have a couple friends in Hax, knowing that it is a large guild and quite popular I want to be apart of the large family that Hax serves as and get to know more people in the wynncraft community.
    What role are you most attracted to: I would definitely prefer attacking over farming however if it comes to it I'll be willing to farm for the guild.
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you?: I'm on almost everyday of the week, and even more active during the weekends ( on each day for about 2 hours)
    Anything else we should know: I started playing wynncraft a little under 4 months ago because an old friend recommended it. After playing for a bit I went inactive for about a month and decided to come back. Since then I've lvled up a warrior to 100, a mage to 100, and an archer to 44, and I'm definitely planning to get the archer to 100 as well. I'm currently working on a mana regen build for my mage so that it can act as a extreme support build in wars and for ingame use.
    Rate your guild war experience: I would have to say 3, both of my previous guilds had a small number of people and were a little inactive, neither of the guilds participated in guild wars. However I am informed about how guild wars work.
    Previous guild: The Economists (orange0401's guild) and
    Why did you leave/kicked from guild: I decided to leave orange0401's guild because of the fact that besides orange0401, most of the other guild members were inactive and the fact that the guild wasn't attracting new players. I set up a shop for the guild however I wasn't able to sell items and other guild members also experienced this.
    Total hours: 65 hours
    Amount of name changes- around 13, however i havent changed my name is 2 months, and the final ign that I will have.
    Can you survive a guild war: Yes, I have a tanky build for my warrior that I can equip for wars. I'm confident that my warrior is capable of staying alive in a guild war with lvl 89-90 mobs.
    How many wars are you willing to do a day: I have done a few guild wars prior to this, however if you need members for a guild war on any day I will be willing to participate in as many as the guild needs unless I'm extremely busy.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.