Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Just Started Playing Again, Can Someone Get Me Up To Speed?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DarkEclipse9705, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkEclipse9705

DarkEclipse9705 Skilled Adventurer

Hey everyone, so I stopped playing a LONG time ago, right when there was hype for Gavel and the server texture pack had just been released. Now I want to get back into it, but don't really know what I am doing. Can someone bring me up to speed on what has changed?

2. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    The best way to catch up would be to check out the every changelog/changeblog in the News section since you left. There's so much to cover that that's the only way to get it all.

Kaelan~, PillowPet and Triverr like this.
  3. Endertricity

Endertricity Assorted Mini Quiche VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Here are a few to get you started:
    Gavel
    Gameplay Update
    Hallowynn, and Wynnter+Corkus

PillowPet and Triverr like this.
  4. Triverr

Triverr Cool Cat Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you haven't played much of gavel yet, starting a new class might help you get used to new mechanics, the only major thing I can think of that came since gavel was the new powder system though.

5. DarkEclipse9705

DarkEclipse9705 Skilled Adventurer

Thanks! Also, just wondering how good my account is. It is a level 57 Warrior.

6. weeb

weeb professional time waster CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you're making a build, mana regen is now more important than mana steal since mana steal doesn't trigger as often as it used to. Also make sure that your intelligence is high to reduce spells' mana cost.
    If you don't know what do do with powders then use tier 3/tier 4 on weapon and don't spend any on armor.

7. Sku

Sku ยง HERO

Minecraft:
    The most crucial change is that you should only level up ~2 skills ( at least for now) which are now called "elements". I'd recommend int+agi (water+air) as water air items tend to give the best game experience; they usually have walk speed and mana regen buffs.

Now, items require you to have certain skillpoints. Use the best items you find that fit your int+agi skillset. Best items are no longer the highest health or level ones, but the ones with the best balance between health and other buffs while fitting your skill point requirements.

Other than that, remember that you now slowly drop some items upon death when you die with less than 10 soul points, check the soul point star in your inventory to see what you will drop if you die.

There's nothing more very crucial out there. Max level is 101.

Welcome back! c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.