Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    "He was slow, but strong. Our attacks seemed to not faze him at all. The time we left, he was buried under a avalanche. He will probably escape however."

2. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Florfy5 @Vansil

Katherine groans and gets up. Blood trickle out from multiple cuts on her body. She takes out two healing potions and drinks them dry. Wiping her mouth, she gets up.

The Legends clash into Nicolas. The man's obsidian sword starts to glow in the white light.

Nicolas swings his sword in a horizontal line. The Legends clumsily dodge or duck. Bailwolf roars and charges his hand with a fireball. With a massive punch, Fire engulfs Nicolas.

Nicolas gets up, staggering as he does so. He finally seems to be getting tired.

3. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    Yay! Now use water jet! (Literally Blastoise's jets could punch a half meter wide hole through 6 foot thick steel with ease lol)
    Falcon punch!

Malkavian likes this.
  4. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "He's getting fatigued. We have to strike now, while he's weak! Bailwolf and Ronan, can you do the save trick with the obsidian to hold him in place? Don't bury him, we need him to be exposed to finish him off."

5. WhettoWen

Guild:
    "Well, asyra came in while the Legends where dying... maybe he gained a power of some short." I shrug. "Not really to sure."

6. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Yeah

7. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Good. We only need to trap him. Maybe bury his legs. Once he's stuck, we can unleash attacks on him, as he is a sitting duck in that position."

8. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    "assuming we don't die to some magic...thing"

9. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "That's why we can't have a gap between trapping him in obsidian and unleashing the attacks. The second he's stuck, rain attacks on him."

10. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    "seems like a good idea."

11. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    lol
    i didnt know he could do that
    "It's like Shade said. It was strong - stronger than Naragath, but slow. He carries a lot of hate.. because we killed his brother. They're both deviants."
    "He... changed. One moment he was a scared child, and the next... That's why he's so strong, I think. He got stabbed in the gut with a rod, but then a strange dark... aura... surrounded him. The boy stood up, but he seemed healed and the rod was gone."

that was how it looked to pyrs
    not saying that was how it happened

12. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    He's a fire demon

13. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ronan nods and lifts his hands. Moisture starts to collect around Nicolas. Bailwolf concentrates and with Vocthar's magical support, charges his magic up using all his energy and brings his hands onto the ground. Nicolas notices the ground beneath him getting hotter and starts to leap off the area. Drandel intersects the man with her glowing sword. Mortem swings his soul eating sword at the unbalanced man and cut him through the chest. The man growls and leaps back. He doesn't seem to be affected.

Nicolas spreads his arms. A dozen white orbs start to float away from the man, heading towards the Legends. Katherine gets up weakly, and raises her right hand, with a green gem glittering in it. Energy flows through the elf. She points her dagger at Nicolas with her left hand and casts a Spin attack. Magical particles surround the whole room and deflect the white orbs back towards Nicolas. Ajnin now collects the remain of his energy and launches a huge bolt of lightning, which crackles through the air and hits the orbs. They explode all at once, engulfing Nicolas into dust and smoke.

Under Nicolas, a huge pillar of fire rises. A roar fills the air again as Ronan's magic takes effect and water rushes onto Nicolas. Steam and extreme heat covers the entire room, then clears away immediately because of Ronan's magic.

Katherine swings her dagger to her side, which starts to power up. She leaps forward, pointing her dagger towards Nicolas, whose legs are stuck in obsidian.

Thunk.

Nicolas gasps. Katherine, her eyes full of tears, pulls out the blade, then sinks it deeper into Nicolas's chest.

The obsidian below them cracks. Nicolas looks up at Katherine with one final empty look. Suddenly, a huge explosion erupts from Nicolas's body, sending Katherine into the air. She manages to create a small shield using the last of her gem. As Katherine is launched into the air, Drandel points her sword at Nicolas and yells. Purple, translucent barrier forms around Nicolas as an enormous force of energy is released outwards.

Drandel staggers. She gasps, "I can't hold it. It's going to-..."

The barrier shatters. A shockwave radiates outward, first, sending the Legends onto the ground. Then the dust fills the entire room.
    The Eye sighs and looks down. "I have feared this." He says. "When Daldeth clashed with Luminos, I felt something in the air. A call, a divine force that only monsters can sense. I felt the same energy in Nicolas when he came to this very place. Amageln has made a call. The stirring of monsters have begun."

The Eye looks up. "An ancient monster that has not walked this earth for millennia has possessed the boy, Asyra. He is an older power than myself, even if he is weaker. His name is Devirra."

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  14. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "What... What was that?"

15. WhettoWen

Guild:
    "So... how do we defeat him?"

16. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Coughing, Ajnin stands up. "What... What was that?" He mutters. Dust covers the entire room. Everyone is too tired to remove it using magic.

Around the room, the Legends start to get up. Katherine staggers up, then swings her dagger vertically. Light magic cuts through the dust, and the air clears.

A muffled cry comes from one side of the room. Drandel kneels next to Vocthar, around whom is a pool of blood. A sharp, long shard of obsidian has penetrated through Vocthar's chest.

The others quickly run to the fallen boy. Mortem kneels next to Vocthar, who gasps and looks up. He coughs, and blood trickle out of the corner of his mouth.

Mortem looks at Vocthar and sees that his soul is already halfway faded. He turns to the others and shakes his head.

17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Poiu429
    "You cannot. If luck smiles on us, Asyra should be too tired to summon the power of Devirra right now. To actually defeat Devirra himself, however, you need not the power of spirits like Daldeth, but divine beasts like Devirra and Amageln. To seek these monsters, and convince them will take a long time, which we do not have the time."

Naragath looks up. "Lord, if I may ask, aren't you a divine monster as well? Will you be able to possess one of us?"

The Eye looks annoyed. "Even if I could, I would not. This body-..." He looks at his physical body, which looks like a human's. "I was forced to possess this body a long, long time ago. My power if limited and my connection to my real body was severed. Thanks to the fall of Light Realm, I can finally leave this cursed body and get my full strength back. But as I have told you before, it will take over a month until I can merge fully."

"Wait," Pyrs says, realising something. The more he thinks about it, more he is sure that his inference is right. "Is the body you possess... the Wynnic Hero, Bob's?"

The Eye's eyes glint. (lol) "Very good, Pyrs." He says. "Coming back to how you will defeat the likes of this Asyra boy in the future, I will lend you the power of Daldeth. That will amplify your powers, and you will probably able to defeat the Legends that come out of the Stone of Light."

The Eye nods. "A doppelganger that Bob has created of himself before he came to me. They are ancient creatures from a faraway land, who can copy the exact appearance, trait, and most of the abilities of a person. I fear that no more remains on the lands we know, since I had to use the last one to imitate Qighalra, otherwise known as Qira."

Malkavian likes this.
  18. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Please... Please tell me I'm unconscious and dreaming... This can't... No..." After looking at Vocthar for a moment, I turn a bit more serious. "Four allies are dead thanks to the eye," I say drawing my sword, looking at it. "I swear on my blade that The Eye will die for all of the lives he's taken."

19. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The earth shakes. An unearthly screech of a Death Worm, muffled through the thickness of the stone, can be heard. "We have to go," Bailwolf says, avoiding looking at Vocthar's body. "For all of us who died here, we have to survive this."

"We have to... collect the bodies," Ajnin says, a look of horror on his face. The others nod.

They collect the bodies of their comrades. Nicolas's body has not exploded, and his appearances were back to normal. Blood and bruises cover his entire body.

Katherine kneels next to Lucius's body and closes his eyes. She does the same with Nicolas.

"I was alone for thirty years." Katherine says as she slumps down on the floor. "My parents were killed before my eyes, hunted by demons. I was avoided, shunned. Then I met these two." She looks at Luke and Nico. "I was alone for so long, then I wasn't. We fought together, defeated undefeatable foes, making and losing allies. But we were always together."

She looks up. "We've gone through so much together. We lost many friends to the hands of our enemies and ourselves. But we survived."

"But in this instant, everyone, everything was taken from me. Nicolas told me that we couldn't be together like I wanted us to be because I would age much slower than Nicolas would, and that would hurt me. He told me that we would still be friends, and fight together. You know, for once, I had hopes that there would be peace in the lands, and that we would be safe from those seeking to destroy the Light one day. That we would live to see the world restored to brightness.

"But we won't, right? There was never any hope. There will always be those who seek death and hurt the ones we love. I... I-..."

20. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "You're right... There is no way to forever end evil... The best we can do is shield others from it. Luke, Thaglia, and Vocthar... They died trying to keep us all alive. We cannot let them have died in vain. We have to finish what they started. In memory of our fallen comrades, we have to kill The Eye, and we can't do that unless we leave. Now!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.