Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ✪ Incognitus Wolves ✪ Now Recruiting 70+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Lycqn, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lycqn

Lycqn ☽ Carpe Lupis ☾ HERO

Minecraft:
    Oh yeah it's TISAUN, I usually spell it Tissy tho so I'm not used to that.. my apologies for both

Tisaun likes this.
  2. VeryGreenThing

VeryGreenThing Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Right ho. Pardon my language, but bugger is a derogatory term for someone/thing that is very annoying or inconvenient. It's a common (though minor) swear word were I come from xP

3. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Swearing is allowed mostly on the guild only chats not sure if on forums though . But we arent the ones bugging you bcuz of swearing . Speacially @Wxlfiety

4. VeryGreenThing

Minecraft:
    Sorry 'bout that. Not a very used swear word universally, so I thought I might get away with it. Its a very insignificant one too. I think it originated from an insult used by foremast jacks in the Royal Navy.

Lycqn likes this.
  5. VeryGreenThing

Minecraft:
    No, I was wrong. I ended up looking up the word. It turns out to just be a slang word coming from the Anglo-Norman word 'bougre' fitting the description I had previously given, though also meaning, erm, stuff I shan't mention here (as well as others which would be ok to say but I can't be bothered to list). It is commonly used throughout the Commonwealth Nations.

Retrieved from Wikipedia. It won't allow me to insert a proper APA citation until I have made 10 posts in total.

Lycqn likes this.
  6. Lycqn

Minecraft:
    OI WHEN DO I SWEAR!? NEVER!

Edit: never mind.. I swear.. a lot..

Tisaun likes this.
  7. Lycqn

Minecraft:
    REBUMP FOR THIS LONLEY GUILD

8. Its_Bubbajj

Its_Bubbajj Travelled Adventurer

In Game Name: ITS_BUBBAJ
    Time Zone: EASTERN TIME
    Highest Class (Other classes may also be stated here, no bank classes): I only have an archer level 69
    On average, when are you active, how many days per week etc?: 1-3 hours minimum per day.
    Why are you interested in InW? (2+ sentences): I have been a lone wolf for as long as I can remember. I have done everything on my own. I want friends that can help when needed. This guild seemed perfect.
    What can you contribute to InW?: Xp
    Why do you think you will be a good addition to the guild? (2+ sentences): I will war when I do not get instantly one shoted and will contribute as much xp as needed. Grinding is not a problem for me.

Who are you? (Personality, interests etc, 3+ sentences):
    Age (Optional): I'm a pretty chill dood. I don't get angered at things very easily. Guild before self. Friendships are everything.
    Discord (HUGELY recommended): I have
    Previous Guilds (Ranks, why you left/got kicked out if possible): none
    Your experience with guild wars: none

9. minecraftthe1st

minecraftthe1st Has a PhD in the study of Wumbo VIP

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: minecraftthe1st

Time Zone: EST

Highest Class (Other classes may also be stated here, no bank classes): Mage: Level 81

On average, when are you active, how many days per week etc?: Usually I'll come on an hour a day unless something big is going on in my life, and I've played up to 10 hours straight.

Why are you interested in InW? (2+ sentences): I really haven't played around with guilds as much as I should have. I've made a small one with my friends, and joined another one with some random people, but they never really got anywhere. I've made friends on this server and know that it is twice as fun playing with a friend, so having a dedicated guild I can rely on is pretty great.

What can you contribute to InW?: I'm willing to give as much XP as I can. I'm pretty poor, but I'll try to give some LE every now and again. I'm down to Guild War, I've never had a proper experience with it.

Why do you think you will be a good addition to the guild? (2+ sentences): I'm a growing player, so I won't be a powerhouse, but I'm dedicated and dependable. I'm the kind of person who thinks grinding can be fun, and who gets into

Who are you? (Personality, interests etc, 3+ sentences): I used to be the type of guy who would sit in one place for hours on end and play a single game, and though I still have a bit of that in me, now I'm much more interested in talking to people. I love just hanging out with a few friends, doing something together, etc. Which is why I'm so interested in joining a dedicated guild like this. It's a chance for me to play a video game, but still talk to other people who have the same interests as me. I'll try to make jokes a lot, and I'm usually excited about everything.

Age (Optional): I'll say in-game, privacy, ya'know.

Discord (HUGELY recommended): I'll get one in the future if I'm accepted into the guild.

Previous Guilds (Ranks, why you left/got kicked out if possible): When your the last active person in your guild, it's not a very hard decision whether you want to leave or not. I was a recruiter originally in those guilds.

Your experience with guild wars: None, but from what I understand it's withstanding waves of mobs. I think I could do that :). In all seriousness I'm excited to start trying it out. I'll always be ready for a battle if need be.

Lycqn likes this.
  10. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Accepted . Such a thing as contributing experience is great , and there is no problem on keeping your age away from forums . The guild is in a "peace" time since we haven't had a war in quite some time , but i think ill start getting territories back tomorrow ( or today for you ) . The fact that you has been on small guilds and in small ranks dont affect much the fact of you joining the guild or not . We would be happy to see you on great amounts of time while we play , as well as talking to you . The eventual guild wars might be slightly boring , since guild attacks are almost every time broken . And invite waits for you in game !

Lycqn likes this.
  11. minecraftthe1st

minecraftthe1st Has a PhD in the study of Wumbo VIP

Minecraft:
    Thanks! Happy to be part of the guild!

Lycqn and Tisaun like this.
  12. Higinho

Higinho Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN/Username: higinho23 / higinho

Main Class & Level: warrior

Previous Guilds: none :D

Reason for leaving/kicked from previous guilds: none :D

Timezone/Country: brasilia/brazil

Average Amount of Time Online: 17:30 - 19:00

If you join the guild, how much XP and Emeralds will you contribute/donate? 8% / 1 block for day

Do you like participating in guild wars?: I never joined but it seems cool.

In a scale of 1 to 10, how mature do you think you are?: 7

English Level from 1-10 5 ( I know use google translate)

Additional Information : I am Brazilian

13. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Accepted . The fact that you dont speak english very well wont be a problem , since as i am brazilian as well i can translate what you want to say to the rest of the guild . I hope you know what im saying right now , since its important . The amount of time you are on is great , and the amount of money and experience you contribute is great . An invite waits for you in game

14. Higinho

Higinho Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Can you send the invitation again? I did not receive it, my name in the game is higinho

15. Its_Bubbajj

Was I denied or was I accepted? I have got a response.

16. Lycqn

Minecraft:
    Your level is not a problem, although I would like if it was not that messy as I am very picky about small details. Some statements you made did not make sense to me and shows some immaturity which outcomes me being confused and doubtful. Sorry denied for now, please re-apply if you want but please do make it more organised and in-depth! Thank you for applying!

17. Its_Bubbajj

Makes sense...I'm not the best at righting essays lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.