Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Expert Explorers Recruiting 40+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Femboy Orphion, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Femboy Orphion

Femboy Orphion Bi Furry Femboy (Average Wynncraft Player) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Expert Explorers
    The Expert Explorers Guild is a guild with people that love to explore (obviously) and like to do challenges like going to places that are on high levels on low levels. This guild also does not require much skill to get in, it just requires a curious mind and some experience. Join the Expert Explorers Guild today, and have fun doing so!

Rules
    1. No swearing or spamming. It is BAD.
    2. Do not try to take over an already taken guild territory. Some have over 1000 mobs in them. You will die.
    3. These are the XP contribution levels for each rank: Owner: 35%, Chief: 25%, Captain: 15%, Recruiter: 10%, and Recruit: 5%. The higher you are in the guild the more power you have. This is the downside. If you are grinding, you don't have to contribute any, but ONLY if you're grinding.
    Violation of these rules may end up in either demotion or (recruits listen up) if you are a recruit, being kicked from the guild. If it a minor or accidental breaking of these rules you may just have to contribute emeralds.
    Requirements
    1. You must be level 40+
    2. You must be good at the game itself
    3. You must be able to try to explore
    You must be able to do these things, otherwise you might not be recruited at all.
    Application Form

(For this part just copy and paste it or something)

Answer these questions to the best of your ability:
    1. What are your accomplishments in exploring Wynncraft (places you've been to on low levels, finding an easter egg, etc.)?
    2. What is a thing you like about exploring and adventuring this awesome game?
    3. If you had only one hour to explore Wynncraft (in this case you'd be maximum level), where would you go and why?
    4. Why do you wish to join this guild?
    5. Rate yourself on exploring (1 to 10).
    About Expert Explorers
    The Expert Explorers Guild is a way for epic explorers to come together and do their job. It makes it easier to get to places and such. The best thing about this guild is that you don't have to be the best adventurer across the lands to get in. All you need is a map, compass, and a mind hungry for an epic exploration. We do have people that like to explore though, so if you don't, this might not be the guild for you. Either way, we like to explore a lot, do fun and challenging things, and, of course, have fun!

Members (so far)
    1. AdventureBuilds9 (Owner)
    2. ___Nuttin__
    3. BG25000
    4. TheSaltyArrow
    5. Countermelody
    6. dannyred7
    7. Hedgehogman_9
    8. MichaelJorge
    9. Qaz
    Alliances (so far)

Sadly, we have no alliances yet but hope to gain many as we grow. Also, if you want, you can put some alliance ideas in the thread and how you get alliances.

Other Stuff
    I hope that you now know what we do, and if you will be able to join. Again, we are different from other guilds because we do adventuring as the main thing. We also will help (sometimes) beginners out (not complete N00bs!). This is just so they can enjoy adventuring as we do. We also do other things like help each other with quests. It is like an adventuring party. I hope this explained what Expert Explorers is and how to join. And remember, adventure's out there.:wink:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    Drew1011 likes this.
  2. MysticAdventurer

MysticAdventurer Purple! CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    What are your rules on swearing???

3. Femboy Orphion

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i dont like it. Swearing is bad. if u swear u will get demoted

4. Femboy Orphion

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hey can anyone show people this page It took me over an hour to make

5. _Lord_Of_Squids_

_Lord_Of_Squids_ The most slippery king ever

Minecraft:
    What are your accomplishments in exploring Wynncraft (places you've been to on low levels, finding an easter egg, etc.)?
    When I was about level 20, I made i to Lusuco and when I was around level 40, I went to Cinfras through the Light Forest. I know where multiple T4 loot chests are
    What is a thing you like about exploring and adventuring this awesome game?
    The huge map has so many easter eggs and lands to explore that its almost impossible to run out of new places.
    If you had only one hour to explore Wynncraft (in this case you'd be maximum level), where would you go and why?
    I'd probably go to the sky islands and then the Dernel Jungle, maybe the canyon of the lost.
    Why do you wish to join this guild?
    I would like to be able to have fun with fellow adventurers.
    Rate yourself on exploring (1 to 10).

6. Dohdo

Dohdo I'm back. Cancer in it's purest form.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lv 3 at Ahmsord EZ

7. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i'd say that's a great concept and I encourage you in growing yourself and your guild.

8. Femboy Orphion

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok stop now

9. Dohdo

Dohdo I'm back. Cancer in it's purest form.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    uhmm

y tho

its not even hard. Go to nemrekt, go to seaskipper, jofash, and take a walk. There are barely any mobs on the way

10. Femboy Orphion

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, I like your form. Uhh can someone tell me how to invite people when they're offline?

11. MysticAdventurer

MysticAdventurer Purple! CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    WOOO!!!!!!
    1. What are your accomplishments in exploring Wynncraft (places you've been to on low levels, finding an easter egg, etc.)?: no real ones, I'd say getting to Ahmsord at lvl 59 is one though.
    2. What is a thing you like about exploring and adventuring this awesome game?: The builds. I love to build and seeing all the STUNNING buildings are just amazing!
    3. If you had only one hour to explore Wynncraft (in this case you'd be maximum level), where would you go and why?: Aldorei. You can't fully get there unless you're lvl 78.
    4. Why do you wish to join this guild?: I'm not the biggest explorer, mainly do it so I can say I did it and to see the builds. but after a bunch of searching this is the best guild I could find.
    5. Rate yourself on exploring (1 to 10).: 7.

12. CoinPlay

CoinPlay Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What are your accomplishments in exploring Wynncraft (places you've been to on low levels, finding an easter egg, etc.)?: im sorry, but i cant remember beacuse its a long time ago.
    2. What is a thing you like about exploring and adventuring this awesome game?: you always can find secret places that are build so cool and its just fun to run around and maybe find a easteregg
    3. If you had only one hour to explore Wynncraft (in this case you'd be maximum level), where would you go and why?: I would go to the house above the door of time near the pigmen ravines beacuse i found it once and i just wanted to stay there forever.
    4. Why do you wish to join this guild?: because i searched a guild for so long and i think this is the one!
    5. Rate yourself on exploring (1 to 10): 9
    6. im mage lvl 81 and ill like to help low leves to explore dangerous places ;)

13. Femboy Orphion

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    okay so i will try to recruit people but this week is crazy for me

14. Femboy Orphion

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok im online right now (7:30 pm est 3/3/17)

15. _Lord_Of_Squids_

_Lord_Of_Squids_ The most slippery king ever

Minecraft:
    Sorry about all this, but a few days ago I was invited to a guild by a friend and couldn't refuse the offer. If you want, I could bring it up with the leader about an alliance.

16. Femboy Orphion

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok im planning on making a allience against Hax (i hat them). Coming Soon tm

17. funnysillyman

funnysillyman lil uzi fan VIP+ GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:

18. CoinPlay

CoinPlay Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    TheLegendOfBob?? i really want to join! pls :)

19. Suitup27

Suitup27 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If only we could live in a world without hat

20. DeletedAccount

DeletedAccount Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What are your accomplishments in exploring Wynncraft (places you've been to on low levels, finding an Easter egg, etc.)?: Well I enjoy exploring the land of wynn and gavel. As most of you know there is a new Island, Corkus. I have been to the surrounding area around corkus and I've seen aswell. I have also crossed the ocean by boat and I saw many things. My most recent visit was to the door of time aswell as the surrounding area.
    2. What is a thing you like about exploring and adventuring this awesome game?: I love the sense of freedom, being able to go where you want, when you want and not having any restrictions to what you can see. I love the sensation of exploration in this mmo.
    3. If you had only one hour to explore Wynncraft (in this case you'd be maximum level), where would you go and why?: I would re-visit Corkus and would bring any guild members who haven't seen it aswell.
    4. Why do you wish to join this guild?: I wish to join this guild because, I love to be a part of something and love to conquer things alongside others. Aswell as exploring things with others.
    5. Rate yourself on exploring (1 to 10).: I would rate myself a 7 on 10 on exploring because of the things I've seen and the motivation I have to explore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.