Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ✪ Incognitus Wolves ✪ Now Recruiting 70+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Lycqn, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lycqn

Lycqn ☽ Carpe Lupis ☾ HERO

Minecraft:
    InW.png

♛ Currently Ranked in the Top 10 Guilds♛

Created on the 17th of February 2017
    Founded by Wxlfiety

Who are we.png
    We are a guild who formerly was a neutral guild with a few players to begin with (ahem only one player ahem) but has recently adapted to a competitive guild who has climbed the leaderboards extremely fast within the few days since it was made.

Alliances.png

IceBlue Team (Made by Wxlfiety and Orcrider015)

Requirements&Rules.png

Last update on the 1st of March 2017

Level requirement of 70 of higher

Contribution of 10%+ of your XP to InW

Be able to attack constantly if not, help defend our territories

Be able to donate emeralds when needed

Be active like you stated in your application

Follow orders from the upperclass players (Chief/Captain+)

DO NOT change your IGN (we will kick you and re-add you after), if you do change before telling us beforehand you will be kicked

Common sense; no drama, disrespect etc

Requirements and Rules might change in the future

HowToApply.png

Follow the application format and reply to this thread and we, the owners will reply to your application if you are accepted or denied, if denied, you may apply when it suits you the best (recommended becoming stronger and more active to apply again). Your application must be as detailed as possible if you want to increase your chances on getting accepted (Wxlfiety does not like messy applications). As stated before, please take note that only the owners may accept or deny an application and please do NOT send your application privately. Please be patient, we all have a life outside video games too!

Application Form

In Game Name:
    Time Zone:
    Highest Class (Other classes may also be stated here, no bank classes):
    On average, when are you active, how many days per week etc?:
    Why are you interested in InW? (2+ sentences):

What can you contribute to InW?:
    Why do you think you will be a good addition to the guild? (2+ sentences):

Who are you? (Personality, interests etc, 3+ sentences):
    Age (Optional):
    Discord (HUGELY recommended):
    Previous Guilds (Ranks, why you left/got kicked out if possible):
    Your experience with guild wars:

M E M B E R S

These are our proud members (and growing) of the infamous guild, Incognitus Wolves!
    About ranking up, these will be given to players who have shown their respect and loyalty and exceeds our expectations, also recommended contributions are stated accordingly to the ranks. These ranks are given out by Wxlfiety ONLY so please, don't spam me wishing for a rank up. You need to earn it.

Owners.png

Creator and the most valuable players in InW, manages applications, main leaders and organises the guild, this rank can only be given out by the founder herself, Wxlfiety

Wxlfiety - Creator/First in command
    Tisaun - Second in command

Chiefs.png

Highest rank achievable, must have been active in the guild for some weeks, have deemed your loyalty as a proud member of InW, contributed 8-10 LE and 100k+ XP, participated in many guild wars

Mark2711
    TosTiDos

Captains.png

Second highest rank achievable, must have been active in the guild for a week or two, loyal to InW and supported us with all your might, contributed 5-7 LE and 50k+ XP , participated in some guild wars

-

Recruiters.png

Third highest rank achievable, must have been somewhat active in the guild for a bit, exceptionally new to InW but have shown respect and loyalty to our guild, contributed 2-4 LE and 25k+ XP, participated in 1 or 2 guild wars

-

Recruits.png

Lowest rank, must have been somewhat active in the guild for some time, new to InW and is tested on their loyalty to the guild, rarely participates in guild wars, often newcomers, please welcome them

VeryGreenThing
    Davekat

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  2. Omnoid

Omnoid Pretty inactive, discord Omnoid#9644 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good luck bump!

Lycqn likes this.
  3. OverpoweredMage

OverpoweredMage Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: Zinzo
    Highest Class: Mage, level 46
    Will you contribute 1-5% xp to this guild? I allways contribute 15% of my xp to guild :P
    On average, when are you active, how many days per week? I Try to be on all days, but im mostly on: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
    Why do you want to join? Im trying to talk to people and be sociable :D. (i also like wolves :))
    Age (Optional) I dont like it to give it away sorry if you need me to i prefer to do it in game
    On the scale to 1-10 how mature are you?

4. Lycqn

Minecraft:
    As I've recently changed the whole thread and our guild has become more bigger, we have adapted and changed some rules and such. When you're lvl 70, we will happily welcome you with open arms if you decide to apply again!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  5. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    What she means in a less rude way is that as the guild become bigger , the leaders decided to make a minimum level requirement soo you can help in the constant wars that are happening in the guild . We would happily invite you to the guild if you could level up to at least level 65 .

And im not guild war god , that is motoki

6. Lycqn

Minecraft:
    bumpfornewfancylookingthreadandcoolguildranked5thpls

7. VeryGreenThing

VeryGreenThing Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: VeryGreenThing
    Timezone: UTS +10
    Highest class: Mage, level 100
    Activity: I'm barely active during the week I'm afraid. On weekends I'm normally on most of the day though.
    Why I'm interested in joining InW: I'm currently guild-less and am curious about guild wars (as I've never been in one). Also, you guys are one of the more sparsely populated guilds on the high leveled guild leader boards. I'd like to be able to help.
    Why I think I'll be a good addition: For one, I think my higher level will assist in your territory taking spree. And as another, if I end up joining something, I'll stay committed to it.
    Contributions: I'll constantly contribute at least 10% of my xp (unless I'm in a grinding party for my own leveling and I'm being yelled at to turn down guild xp). In having a bit of a financial crisis (in Wynn) right now, but I'll contribute what I can.
    Previous guilds: I used to be a recruiter in TheDivineKnight till its disbanding. I was then recruited into enderman leader for a day or two before finding myself kicked.
    Experience with guild wars: 0. The guilds I had previously been in weren't active in the warring part of guilds.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    Tisaun and Lycqn like this.
  8. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    As you said , we are in a true lack of members , soo it would be great to have someone who is willing to guild war alone / help the one who guild wars (cough me cough) . How much you are active might be a problem , though if you join about once each two days for about an hour would be good already . About your experience with guild wars , there is no problem since i am the only person in the guild who wars constantly and take territories soo you arent the only one with no guild war experience . We will happilly invite you to the guild with open arms

Lycqn likes this.
  9. Lycqn

Minecraft:
    Welcome! We're glad to have you and look forward to having you with us!

10. VeryGreenThing

Minecraft:
    Thanks! I shall probably be on some time later today if schoolwork is permitting.

Tisaun likes this.
  11. Animauled

Animauled hannah banana <3 HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Davekat
    Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
    Highest class: Archer, level 78
    Activity: I'm pretty active, if I have a busy schedule I may not be online.
    Why I'm interested: I've never participated in a serious guild and I'm excited to see what it's like.
    Why I'll be a good addition: I love to assist people so I may help other guild members; I am an active chat participant.
    Contributions: I will for sure contribute 10% (or more) of my xp! I'm not very rich but I will try to put what I find for emeralds.
    Previous guilds: I was a captain of YoW. I left searching for an active guild, so here I am now.
    Experience with guild wars: My guild wasn't very competitive, so I have zero experience. I am eager to learn along the way, however! C:

Lycqn likes this.
  12. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    It would be great to have other archers in the guild , as we are with only one archer main at the moment . The emerald weath is kinda needed because of the constant guild wars , but do not worry ! The owners keep on contributing just enough to defend our territories , soo you got time to get your money going . As said before , only i guild war on the guild at the moment , soo you are'nt the only people here that wont have experience with guild wars . We would gladly accept you into our guild , an invite waits for you at Wynn !

Lycqn likes this.
  13. VeryGreenThing

Minecraft:
    Right. I just got on.

Tisaun and Lycqn like this.
  14. Animauled

Minecraft:
    Alrighty, I'm in. Thank you <33

Lycqn and Tisaun like this.
  15. Lycqn

Minecraft:
    Please copy and paste the application from now on, currently there are somethings missing but it's fine for now. Just a reminder please!

16. Lycqn

Minecraft:
  17. Animauled

Minecraft:
    Lycqn likes this.
  18. VeryGreenThing

Minecraft:
    Errm. That might prove a problem. *takes a breath* I don't got discord. Sorry. I didn't see the recommendation.
    I also noticed that when I get on and check to see whether anyone is on or not and check to see your stats pages to see when you guys were last on, it said you'd been on about twenty hours ago. Could time zones have decided to be buggers?

19. Lycqn

Minecraft:
    It's fine, it's a recommendation after all :) I haven't been on for a day so it might have been correct, don't get what you mean by buggers though xD I'll take it as that your time zone isn't a problem because for example Tisuan is like 6 hours behind me :P

20. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    First I'm 4 hours behind and second how can evryone miss my name

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.