Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop Relja_j_3's Corrupted Dungeon Key Exchange Shop Thread Thingy

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Relja_J_3, Feb 2, 2017.

?

Do you think this is a good idea?

1. Yes

87.0%
  2. Kinda

8.7%
  3. No

4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relja_J_3

Relja_J_3 Salty Sunflower

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (§u§) Woah epicz title ($o$)

So following @Nyam 's example I want to try to Change the market a Little in an area that has gotten it's Prices way out of proportions, I'm not sure how succesfull I'll be (because really if people want to buy for 1 LE / key I can't do much about it) but seriously something Needs to Change.

Right now the usuall Price for a nii rune is 10-16 EB, usually on the lower side of that spectrum but rarely does it go below it (tell me if you find anyone selling for less, I'll gladly link their shop here). Now to put that into perspective, with 1 LE you can buy at Maximum 4-6 nii runes, probably 6. Now a Broken Lost Sanctuary Key goes for 1 LE usually, so if you want to buy the materials for an actuall Corrupted Lost Sanctuary Key you'll have to pay around 2 LE. Doesn't Sound too bad yet, does it? I mean 2 LE at that Level aren't that much, you can spare that. But wait, it's 2 LE per Key. So if you lets say, wanted a centipede, you'd Need to go through it 14 times, which unless you farm the keys yourself would cost you 28 LE Do you see now? Do you see how ridiculous this is? And this is not just someone being salty because they don't want to spend their Money, I grinded nii runes and broken keys for quite a while, I set out to get 15 Corrupted Decrepit Sewer Keys and I freaking got it. Sure it took a while (arround 5 hours spread over several days), it wasn't just Waltzing through the area once and being done, but I also got 6 legendaries from it and after a while I got quite efficient at it. Now there isn't really a clear Price for someone's free time, some have less of it and some more, but for something that can be gotten in such masses in a relatievly low ammount of time the Price on most Shops is just stupidly high. That's why this shop/Exchange/thread exists.

SELLING
    I will sell for what I believe is a reasonable Price, depending on the Feedback the Prices might Change but never above 5 EB per Nii Rune and deffinetly never just because of greed. You can also order more of something than I have and I'll try to get that in a reasonable amount of time, I'll say when an order is too large or I can't get it for a while due to time constrains.

item - in stock (-ordered) - Price

Broken Decrepit Sewers Key - 0 - 8 EB
    Broken Infested Pit Key - 36 - 12 EB
    Broken Lost Sanctuary Key - 2(-11) - 16 EB

Nii Rune - 32(-a Little less than a million) - 3 EB

Other Shops
    Since I probably can't get enough runes and keys for the whole market, I'll gladly link any shop that sells them at what I believe is a reasonable Price.

Shop holder - Link

@Relja_J_3 - Literally this thread right here

BUYING

I will buy any corrupted/broken Keys and nii runes at the Price I'm selling at.

RUNE & KEY FARMING CRASH-COURSE

A lot of People think that Nii Runes and Broken keys are really rare and hard to farm, this however really isn't true if you use the right strategy, and since one guy selling for cheap won't do much to change the overall market Price (unless that Person can supply the entire market, which really I can't) I will gladly share all the things I found out about farming them to encourage more people selling at a reasonable Price. This might cost something in the future but probably not, since I can't really guarantee that it'll work and it isn't really an oficial guide but just the stuff I kinda picked up in the last few days. Also since it isn't really an official guide you can also do your own crash-Courses, just Show me how you would do it and if I think it's good enough I'll link your Name here.

Course Topic - Course holder

General rune/key farming tips - @Relja_J_3

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  2. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    U just gotta know all the spawning points. If you can find them all = profit.

3. Relja_J_3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yea but there's a bit more too it, you can get double the runes by fighting with someone lese (maybe even more with more People), you should look a Little further out every once in a while and you shouldn't Focus too hard on nii Guardians, for a more detailed Explanation and everything shown in practice participate in a Course ^u^

Not today tho, I'm tired af.

4. random guy

random guy oof VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'll take all ur nii runes, kek

5. Relja_J_3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well since you don't seem to sell Nii Runes yourself I'll asume you won't resell, so sure.

If anyone wanted to buy some you don't have to worry, you can simply order some and I'll get them as soon as I can.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  6. ADDB

ADDB Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Would order a Stack nii runes, want to fix my keys xD
    btw good luck

7. Relja_J_3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well that'll take a while, but I'll try.
    I will probably farm half a stack and then later if you still want the other half.

8. ADDB

Minecraft:
    OK

9. JonybeCC

JonybeCC Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll buy all your nii runes

10. SaltiestOfHobos

SaltiestOfHobos SaltyHobo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Omg you are the man

11. valvoid

valvoid Build/CMD Hybrid HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ill buy 23 nii runes

12. griffinlovato

griffinlovato Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'll buy all of your broken decrepit sewers keys and a broken sanctuary key for 1le and 16 eb.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  13. Kir

Kir Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Yo Relja! It's me Kiric. I remember you told me about your shop one time so I decided to see it! It looks really good so far. I'll buy all your Nii Runes and all your Corrupted Decrepit Sewer Keys! Thanks in advance!

14. Relja_J_3

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Woah thats a lot... I kinda discovered a mod named thaumcraft and got addicted so the production kinda haulted but I will make sure to get the Things sorted out ASAP.

@ADDB You can now (finally) get your nii runes
    @JonybeCC please specify how many because I am at like -200 right now
    @Hobos_FTW thanks but also please specify the amount
    @xMC_Master11x ok, you're kinda further back in the Queue but if I don't get sidetracked again you should get them fairly quickly
    @griffinlovato please specify the amount as someone before you asked for "all" of the decrepit sewer keys
    @Kiriq also please specify an amount

Ok I am gonna go farm them now so I actually get this done within a month, you can still order stuff but don't expect it anytime soon.

15. JonybeCC

JonybeCC Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since I need 8 everytime, I would like to ask for 36.

16. Kir

Kir Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    So, I would like it if I have 32 nii runes and 4 broken decrepit sewer keys!

17. ADDB

Minecraft:
    Okay

18. griffinlovato

griffinlovato Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    The last time you had 8 deceript sewers keys, but now you have 20 or so, so I'll take 15 broken sewer keys and 1 broken sanctuary key.

19. Novastar66

Novastar66 Now i got a fire in my belly HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if you need runes i got a stack on me rn

20. Relja_J_3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I already got all the runes for ADDB (now I just Need time zones to cooperate) but if you're selling at (what I believe to be) a reasonable Price I'll link your Name and your shop if you have one in the thread.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.