Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Escape The Room Forum Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by euouae, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. euouae

euouae euouae VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay, lets get right to it

Escape the room is a forum game (obviously).

I will post a room, but with.... ehh.... some stuff in it. The person posting below must find a way to escape the room, and then come up with a room for the person below.

Okay, so here is the room

a confined 5 ft by 5 ft room, you cannot punch through it, you have nothing, and donald trump is ranting about america's greatness inside that very same room. How do you escape it?

Good luck...

2. memethyl

memethyl the king of shitposting VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i escape by using god-emperor trump's meme magic, duh

3. Thunder

Thunder Chief Thunder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not enough information to construct a valid escape. Error. Error. Error.

4. Anárion

Anárion Screw Maex #Dogovi4Ever CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i escaped by calling my friend @Arnold102 who will obviously find a way to take me out from that place cause he is a good friend and a smart guy.

5. Zernoxi

Zernoxi Forum Assistant of the Mighty Forum God

Minecraft:
    Kill Donald Trump and skin him then wear him like a costume. Calls the guards to pick me up using Donald's phone...

6. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

I reveal my form
    My cool godly form, of course.
    The room explodes, fun.

7. MagicMike

MagicMike Time to Magic Up The Kingdom VIP+

Minecraft:
    I use Donald Trump as a battering ram and escape right through the front door!
    The next room is a 10 by 10 by 5 white walled room, complete with an unbreakable door and a white 5 by 2.5 table in the middle with two chairs. On the east wall is a mirror and on the other wall, a message. The message is written in blood and says, "You will not escape this place..."

8. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    I draw a demonic symbol on the floor using my own blood and summon one of my demon friends to break the floor.

You are in a 3 by 3 by 6 closet with no door and a button that says "Push Me"

9. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I push the button, which collapses a wall, revealing an exit.

You are in a 3x3x500 foot room with an open roof with barbed wire on the top. There are battery-powered suction cups with 10 minutes of battery left and a wire cutter... and the floor is made of pressure plates that will open the floor over a bottomless abyss of death the second you're no longer touching the ground.

10. Eirika & Ephraim

I transform into my godly form and everything explodes. Not cheap at all.

You're now standing in a middle school band rom about 30 feet each direction. Playing is the most awful band ever, and it makes you want to curl up and die.

11. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Luckily I have my headphones so I can think peacefully and I walk out the door.

You are in a room that suppresses god forms and magic. The only way out is climbing a thirty foot tall unstable ladder with no supports.

12. euouae

euouae euouae VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I climb the unstable ladder and escape the room. What? You didn't say the ladder would fall over.

You are in a room. Just that: A room. In a corner of the room, there is a packet of doritos. In the other corner, there is Grian wearing MLG glasses. In the middle of the room is a sign that says one word. choose.

13. TheBananamilist

TheBananamilist Travelled Adventurer

I grab the doritos and run.

You are in an empty white room.
    There is chocolate cake on a table in the center.
    The door is open, but closes and locks if you touch the cake.
    The door is the only way out.
    Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! has been accounted for.
    So no GodModding.

14. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I ignore the cake. I can get another one when I get home.

You're in a pitch black room.
    There are godmodding suppressors everywhere. You cannot godmod.
    There are 4 indestructible walls. There is a key and a bomb that will explode if you touch it in the room, but it's too dark for you to see either.
    There is an indestructible door that is locked but can be unlocked by the key.
    You have no protection from the explosion.

15. Tezzeret

Tezzeret You dare bring light to my lair? You must DIE! VIP

Minecraft:
    I just walk over and pick up the key, and use it to open the door.

You're in a 10 x 10 x 10 room.
    There are godmodding suppressors everywhere. You cannot god mod. (Sorry!)
    There are unbreakable crystal walls and floor, and a net of barbed wire is falling from the sky into the room.
    There are also 17892941 snipers with laser rifles who will shoot if you move.

16. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    luckily I have an EMP on my and deactivate all the sniper rifles. I then move to a hole in the barbed wire and climb out.

you are in a room and the only escape is to kill 10 billion bunnys, one by one looking them all in the face. Or to assassinate one person in your immediate family

17. Pearhair

Pearhair If life gives you lemons, tell it to not be cliche VIP

Minecraft:
    Mathing intensifies

Ten billion bunnies a LOT of rabbit, and a room could probably not fit all of that mass.

Assuming an average rabbit is about 1 foot^3 and 7 pounds, there are two cases: A giant bunny blob that is tightly packed into a room, or a room large enough to cover adequate grazing area for 10 billion rabbits.

Case 1 - Planet Made of Rabbit
    There would be seventy billion pounds of pure rabbit sitting in that room. In fact, this is so much, that there is actual gravitational acceleration in the core of this gigantic blob which is 29 times stronger than our surface gravity. (For a core, that is basically nothing though). Nearly all of the rabbits would die immediately due to being suffocated, squashed, or both.

This blob of bunny material would cover an area of 10 billion cubic feet, which equates to a sphere with a radius of 1,336 feet (roughly half of the Burj Khalifa in height). That isn't at all big for a celestial body (and wouldn't form a sphere due to being way too small), but it is massive for fitting inside of a room. This room would need to be at least 2,672 feet tall and have a square footage of 5,607,416 feet, which is absolutely massive. It isn't impossible, and the largest building by square footage, the Dubai International Airport, has over three times that. Because airports are mostly multi-floored, The area that that entire building covers is a good guess for how wide and long your room with a rabbit sphere would need to be.

Also, the surface gravity would be 1/60300, which basically means that the sphere wouldn't remain much longer, and you would probably die being hugged by dead rabbits.

Case 2 - Rabbit Heaven
    Okay, so let's say that the room is sizeable for every single rabbit to live comfortably. How is "comfortably" defined? The American Rabbit Breeders Association says that the minimum for a seven-pound rabbit is 3 square feet. The rabbit blob room may be the size of an airport and taller than the Empire State Building has nothing on this one. Rabbit Heaven, at a minimum, will be about twice the size of Rhode Island (or about 1.33x the size of Luxembourg). That is absolutely HUGE. You would probably never even see many of the rabbits, even though there are nine within a 5-foot radius of you. Your only form of transportation would be walking (unless you want to speed up the killing process), and you would probably die of thirst, hunger, or exhaustion before getting very far into the rabbits. Also, assuming you were some kind of master rabbit-assassin that killed one rabbit every second, you'd take 158.6 years to get to them all.

Because irrigation and resource management for a room the size of a state is impossible, as soon as the resources were drained, the rabbits would compete for the remaining resources and either kill each other or starve.

Both outcomes are incredibly grim and gruesome. Honestly, your best bet (and my method to escape the room) would be looking at the rabbits as they died to some other random cause. Or, you take advantage of the lack of godmodding suppressors and make all of the rabbits implode. The second way isn't very fun, though.

This new room has built-in godmodding supressors, and is filled with a hundred clones of me rambling on and on about rough guess-timation math. There is a door, but it is locked and one of the clones has the key. None of them will give any indication of a key until they are done rambling about some random useless calculation.

18. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Well, you defeated my master plan

19. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Luckily the are clones so I can kill them shamelessly and check each for the key until I find it so I can leave.

You are in a room that has no escape unless you pick eternal life and sadness or 5 minutes of pure bliss but die

20. Eirika & Ephraim

(Wow, everyone's anti-godmoding. My one weakness)
    I pick the latter, and because gods can't die, I end up just partying with Dionysus for a little bit.

You're in an infinite x infinite room. There is no end to this room, nor any supplies. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.