Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "What even was that power? I felt... I can't describe it. Either way, we need a new way to fight him... He's too powerful to face in straight combat..."

(Ajnin's sword's name is actually based on Raijin. There's also Fujin, the wind god. Is there a beast for him?)

2. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    Do I get possessed by a fire god?
    Plus people are god mode-ing

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  3. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ohh... so you do have some knowledge on these monsters.... ;)

4. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not much. Research of Japanese Mythology came to a halt shortly after I learned of Raijin and Fujin's existence since I was focused on... Other things... *Flashes back to raging at a strategy rpg*

Amun_Ra likes this.
  5. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They are cool ^^

Amun_Ra likes this.
  6. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Yep

Amun_Ra likes this.
  7. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @WhettoWen @Poiu429

"Aghhh!" Asyra shouts as he charges at Naragath. Pyrs and Shade does not notice the newcomer until he reaches Naragath.

The Demon Prince lifts his hand. Fire erupts all around, spreading in a wave. Asyra jumps, and misses the wall of fire. He rolls, then draw his sword and swipe it at Naragath.

Naragath raises his claw and catches the blade with a dull clunk. Chunks of Naragath's scales fall to the ground, but the Demon does not seem to be fazed. He growls and swing his arm, throwing Asyra and his blade back.

Crap. Asyra looks up at Naragath with new fear. This demon is strong.

Naragath laughs. "Is that all you've got, human?"

Shade shakes his head. "This one is not a human. He is Salomnis's brother."

Asyra blinks. How did that elf know that?

"Then, a traitor of his kind." Pyrs grins. "Join your brother in hell, demon."

Asyra stands up. Then he feels a presence behind him. It sends shivers down his spine.

The three servants of the Eye step back in surprise. A powerful aura emit from behind Asyra.

Asyra, scared but determined, looks back to face a possibly new foe.

Behind him is a wall of shadow. In it, Asyra can barely see a form of a large, muscular man. His eyes and his wide mouth glow red amidst the blackness. On the man's forehead is a single, short horn.

Fear grip Asyra's heart. His mouth opens, as if he is about to say something, but no voice come out. He staggers back.

The horned man look at Pyrs, Shade and Naragath. He smiles.

Naragath growls. Pyrs whisper, 'This man... he is strong."

Malkavian likes this.
  8. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I keep one eye on Asyra and the other on the figure with a stern glance.

9. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    OOC: posted a new thread if anyone is interested!

10. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    kewl

I tell Naragath to attack the cyclops-thingy (idk what it even is...).

11. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lol... using Naragath, aren't ya?

Why does everyone hate Naragath? ;-;

Malkavian likes this.
  12. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    He's like... filler demon. Disposable. Besides, I don't want to get hurt!
    I hope you know what filler is.

Malkavian and Amun_Ra like this.
  13. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hey!

Malkavian likes this.
  14. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Whelp :tearsofjoy:

15. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Florfy5 @Vansil @Bailwolf @sonickid3003

Mortem comes rolling up next to Ajnin. "I agree." He says. "Even with this new power, we are no match for what is possessing Nicolas."

The two retreats back as Nicolas's form starts to glow with white energy. They reach a safe area just as the air around Nicolas explodes. The Legends crouch, using their powers to shield themselves from the force. Then, the Legends lose balance forward as Nicolas's attack suddenly ceases. Around Nicolas is now a translucent sphere. Ancient and magical runes are written across all over the sphere.

Mortem shouts and turns his wheel into full power. He shoots up at Nicolas and turns, so the bottom of his wheel is directly facing Nicolas. Black energy erupt from Mortem. "Ahhhh!" He shouts as he jumps at Nicolas with full force.

The Wheel of Helmard comes into contact with Nicolas's barrier. Flames burst from contact, followed by a release of Nicolas's magic. It blows away Mortem from the sphere and sends him flying towards a wall. Drandel lifts her arm and conjures a magical shield to stop Mortem, but the magic shatters. Drandel drop to her knees from the sudden loss of her energy.

Ajnin shouts in frustration and jumps between Mortem and the stone wall. Ajnin lifts his hands, and a giant hand made of lightening appear. It catches Mortem's wheel. Mortem has lost control of his wheel, and now it was turning at full power. Ajnin's spell manages to stop the wheel, but the effort drains a lot of the boy's energy. He staggers and lands to the ground, his form of Raijin fading. The wheel around Mortem fades away, too.

Nicolas's shield can deflect that much of power? Mortem grits his teeth.

"What is he, Katherine?" Bailwolf shouts. "You know, right?"

Katherine is leaning against Vocthar and Ronan, who helped her out of the wall. She was panting hard, but the healing potion from Vocthar made the wound on her back close. She looks at Nicolas with a sad expression. "A strange blood runs in his veins." She says. "Whenever he is fatally wounded with extreme power, the blood in him awakens a terrible power. This has happened many times before, and yet this is the worst yet."

"What is causing it?" Drandel staggers up and asks.

"I don't know." Katherine asks. "The most powerful entities we have ever met seems to know about it though, like the Necromancer, Qira, and Death. They call it the 'power of Amageln'."

There is a crack in the sphere. Inside, a shape shrouded in the white energy starts to surround Nicolas. As the Legends look, they see many other shapes circling the man.

Nicolas opens his eyes. The balls of energy around Nicolas disperses instantly, shattering through the sphere and hitting the chamber walls. They explode, releasing an extremely powerful force. Luminos raise her hands and create a shield all around the Legends. Luminos staggers and fall to her knees.

"We don't have enough power." Ajnin mutters.

16. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Katherine, is there a way to stop it? We cannot fight him if the blood is awakened. Is there a way to make it return to slumber?"

17. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Hit him in the head really super hard

Poiu429 and Malkavian like this.
  18. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry guys I've been so busy these days, had several competitions and exams.
    @Vansil @sonickid3003

The Legends look at the angel intensely. She looks down at her hands, which are trembling.

"Five times." She whispers.

"What?" Ronan asks.

"Nicolas has been told that the limit of him releasing the full power of Amageln will be five times. On his fifth, the power will kill the soul and destroy everything around it." Katherine let her hands drop to her sides. She clenches her fists.

"No way, right?" Drandel says, horrified. "This isn't..."

"His fifth time." Katherine says.

"Then Nicolas is already dead inside his body?" Ajnin shouts over the roaring sound.

Katherine shakes her head. "He still has time. If his soul was eaten, we would be dead already. Even all the demon lords of Dern combined wouldn't have been able to stop the full unleash of Nicolas's power."

"Then we can still save him!" Mortem shouts, his voice brightening.

Katherine slowly shakes her head. Mortem looks at the angel, the look of hope leaving his face. "After his fourth time, Nicolas asked me and Lucius, to stop him from killing everything he has cared about. On his rampages, he has killed his parents and many of our friends. He said..." Katherine looks up at the man outside Luminos's barrier. "To stop him on the fifth, we have to kill him, body and soul."

Silence follows. "We can't afford to risk everything for one life." Vocthar says. "It may sound harsh, but it's true."

"We are the only hope the Light has in defeating the Eye." Bailwolf says. "If we die here, thousands of lives would be lost."

Katherine shakes her head. "It's the only way."

"We need more power." Ajnin repeats. He looks around, thinking of possible ways to obtain power. His gaze lands upon Luminos.

"Luminos!" Ajnin calls. "Can you lend us power?"

Luminos grits her teeth as another set of explosions attack the shield. "Very well." She says. "I will give you my power. All of you have powerful magic of your own, and thus my magic shall work as an amplifier."

Luminos stands up, and spreads her arms. Cracks appear on the shield around the Legends.

"I, Spirit of the Light, grant you the power of the Luminos!"

A shining light fills the light barrier, just as it shatters.

As the dust clears, the Legends rise from the ground, coughing. The form of Luminos is nowhere to be seen.

Nicolas looks up. The white of his eyes are now black, and his pupils are white. His white hair spreads all around. His face is expressionless.

Ronan raise his hands. They seem to be surging with power. He gives a cry and raise his right hand. A swirling ball of water appears on top of Ronan. He grins.

Mortem and Ajnin re-summon their monster forms. Katherine sighs, and around her, light particles fly around.

Nicolas snorts, and he raise his hand. Orbs of energy starts to circle the man.

"Now!" Katherine shouts, and the Legends charge at the man who was once their friend.

---------

@color red
    Naragath raise his hand, and a ball of fire appears. The demon roars, and it flies straight at Asyra and the horned man.

Asyra cries and jump out of the way. The fireball explodes into smaller balls of magma. Naragath grins in victory.

As the smoke clears, Naragath's smile fades. The horned man, apparently having taken no damage, widen his eyes. Naragath staggers back, suddenly feeling dizzy. The man takes a step forward, and a force of dark energy pushes at Pyrs, Shade and Naragath. Pyrs conjures a shield, but it shatters in a few seconds. Shade uses his telekinesis to raise a thick wall from the earth. It seems to deflect the energy very easily. Shade grins and rise into the air. He uses his telekinesis to pick a metal rod from the ruins of the Twain Mansion and throw it as hard as he can towards Asyra.

With a thick thunk, the metal rod pierces through the boy's stomach. The other end buries itself into the ground. Asyra gags, blood spluttering out.

Then he goes limp.

The man stops attacking. He looks at Asyra, then spreads his arms. From his body, the same dark energy flows out. It expands quickly, covering both the man and Asyra's body.

Pyrs becomes pale. "We have to stop him, before..." He says, and raises his staff. Blue light flash, but it does not penetrate the darkness. A shockwave knocks the three back onto the ground.

The shadow clears. Only one figure stands in the area. It is Asyra, the rod no longer in his body. He is panting hard, his back bent.

"How is he alive!" Naragath shouts. He creates another fireball and fire it at Asyra. It explodes, but Asyra stays in the same position, his body without any burns.

"What..." Pyrs growls. "What the hell are you?"

Asyra looks up. He growls, and bares his teeth. They start to grow longer and sharper. From his forehead, a horn starts to sprout.

Asyra stands up straight. He draws his sword, which glows in the black energy.

"I am Devirra." Asyra says. His voice sounds deeper. "I am the Death of the Tower."

Devirra
    Devirra is an Oni. He looks like this.

Malkavian likes this.
  19. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "It doesn't matter if he was ever our friend. What is one life, weighed against millions?" I think, unleashing a bolt of lightning at Nicolas.

20. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I say to my companions telepathically: let's go. Now. And wait for them to answer before leaving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.