Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Modestsky

Modestsky Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Thank you. I think I should be able to pick up the wand in about 19 hours after this post I should be on. (Sorry I'm not good with times)

_Romzy_ likes this.
  2. Meandrous

Meandrous Skeletal Dread Lord, King of bones VIP

Minecraft:
    As the Lord of bones picks up his skeletal pen... He sighs, he regrets the fact that he no longer has a need for the Chareol but will still frequent the shop as there are a lot of fun concepts that develop each day.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  3. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    Romzy sits down at the end of the evening to reach out to few patrons that stopped by The Emporium while he was out adventuring in the Cinfras wilderness...

I look forward to seeing you then! Please do send along a message when you are ready. :)

That is quite alright, I'm glad to see you've found some other items that may suit your needs! I would gladly pass along an ID'd Jester Ring for 28EB. And if you would be so kind as to offer for the Scythe, that would be much appreciated.

As he wraps up his final orders of business for the day, Romzy notices a pair of Wybel eyes peering through the shop's front window.

Opening the door, "Come in little one! What is it you have there?"

Romzy reads through delivered letter as Quilby and Violet entertain themselves on the new trampoline @Cryostar had kindly gifted to the little Wybel.

In response, Romzy sends his own letter -- and the two Wybels bounce off down the street together as new companions...

"Dear Stingy,
    I assure you, there is no need to feel any guilt. I will always understand one's obligation to scholarly endeavors. After all, no adventurer is fully equipped without knowledge in the head!

I hope all is well and the studies are comingly along smoothly,
    ~Romzy"

Jay Reb likes this.
  4. Meandrous

Minecraft:
    As a skeletal warrior treads up the mountain, slowly making its way up the slope holding a note. The note reads "I would gladly pay 2 le for both items."

5. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    I've just realized that I had already priced both Scythe's that are on display. #1 is 2LE and #2 is 1.5LE. I'll include the ring for only 20EB extra to whichever spear you choose.

6. Meandrous

Minecraft:
    As the Lord of bones sits at his writing desk he grunts in frustration as he is unable to make up his mind as to what he should buy... Just then a skeletal warrior bursts into the room exclaiming that they had just received a jester bracelet with near max Ids from a loot chest... Due to this development, he decides to buy scythe #1. He hastily writes the note and sends his fastest warrior to send the note as to avoid confusion.

(IM REALLY SORRY ;-: I'm so indecisive when it comes to things please forgive me)<- not the actual letter just the cut down of it

_Romzy_ likes this.
  7. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    As Romzy rubs the sleepers from behind his monocle, his eyes slowly adjust to the morning light that shines into The Emporium. To his surprise, he notices a pile of scattered bones strewn across the floor. As if sensing his presence --and to his even greater surprise-- the pile begins to animate and take shape. Bones wisp around the air and clack into jointed connection, forming an ominous boned figure with an outstretched arm.

The shopkeeper, shaking himself from his stunned state, realizes the figure's boney finger points to a large Scythe. In the presence of the undead, it's wickedly arched metal blade emanates with strange runes and whispers with the voices of lost souls. The shopkeeper shivers, realizing the now chilled room has now been cast in a heavy shadow, with the life seemingly sucked from the air around the instrument of death.

Gathering his nerves the shopkeeper calls out, "Soldier of the undead legion! Take word back to your Dread Lord... the instrument of his deathly reign awaits!"

8. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    A focused shopkeeper can be seen carefully arranging items in the warmly lit Emporium, taking great care to ensure each item is shown in its full splendor.

9. Ninj4_Kiwi

Ninj4_Kiwi Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I offer 8 le for the 39% xp Bad Wolf

10. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy looks up from the artifact he is studying to see the adventurer before him: a seemingly cute, yet clearly dangerous, kiwi assassin. He imagines many an opponent has fallen to its razor sharp beak.

Hullo there and welcome! I see you've taken interest in a fine pair of boots. Considering their high experience properties, I believe that between 10-12LE is a fair price range."

11. Ninj4_Kiwi

Ninj4_Kiwi Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I buy it for 10 le than, the problem is that i can only meet you ingame sunday or monday

12. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    If you are willing to do 10.5LE, I'm happy to reserve it for you until then. Please let me know on Sunday/Monday when you are available. :)

13. Sirstealyourkill

Sirstealyourkill Meerkat Merchant|Lives off LE to give to Zhight

Minecraft:
    How much for that Flameshot Hilt of yours?

14. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    "Another sale, another satisfied adventurer!" The red vested merchant proclaims as him and Quilby walk onward from their most recent rendezvous.

[Sold Illuminite helm]

15. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy's fingers type quickly away at the Emporium's cash register as patrons approach with their orders. With each press there is a satisfying *catchunk* from the old machine.

But even more satisfying are the smiles of content adventures, walking out with their new gears to take on grand adventures.

[Sold Papyrus, Celebration, Illuminite, Gale's Force]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  16. Woraxe

Woraxe Wynnic Dad HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump for the best shop in trade market!

_Romzy_ likes this.
  17. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

_Romzy_ likes this.
  18. Pixelsz

Pixelsz #1 Evelynn World HERO

Minecraft:
    I offer 1,5 LE good sir!

19. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    As he called out his praise of the shop, the broad-shouldered warrior rammed into its front door, "bumping" off it and ricocheting backwards into the street with a loud roar. The Emporium's foundation shook but the door stood strong, without even the slightest scratch.

Onlookers stood aghast at the odd seen. But Romzy, recognizing that the warlord was engaging in a customary testing of his allies defenses, called back gratefully.

"My appreciation Woraxe, my doorway is clearly up to scratch -- The Emporium's defenses continue to stand strong against any ill-doers!"

Woraxe likes this.
  20. Pixelsz

Pixelsz #1 Evelynn World HERO

Minecraft:
    Got 100% ignored :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.