Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What's In Your Ctrl-v?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Luigi McDingle, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmtn

hmtn Archivist of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Survival_Skill
    Don't ask
    ok ask i'm running a campaign w/ some friends and i have half a clue about how to play D&D. It'll be fun

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  2. sorae

sorae drifting VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    im sorry im not good i apologize for my ego please forgive me, im only europeean

tf2 memes gud

3. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    t!image kitty

4. Salkasm

Salkasm [[Hyperlink Blocked]] Staff Member Mod Manager Moderator CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Serket (Galvantula) (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Compound Eyes
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Bug Buzz
    - Thunder
    - Energy Ball
    - Volt Switch

Cell (Zygarde-10%) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Aura Break
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    IVs: 0 SpA
    - Dragon Dance
    - Thousand Arrows
    - Outrage
    - Extreme Speed

Toxic Love (Salazzle) @ Firium Z
    Ability: Corrosion
    Timid Nature
    - Fire Blast
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Sludge Wave
    - Nasty Plot

Arachnia (Araquanid) (F) @ Assault Vest
    Ability: Water Bubble
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
    Adamant Nature
    IVs: 0 SpA
    - Liquidation
    - Leech Life
    - Crunch
    - Poison Jab

Colt Classic (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Justified
    Timid Nature
    - Secret Sword
    - Hydro Pump
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Scald

Brutus (Nidoking) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Sheer Force
    EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Naive Nature
    - Sludge Wave
    - Ice Beam
    - Earth Power
    - Superpower

Ah yeah, I was bored and took a sample team for Pokemon Sun & Moon to battle on pokemon-showdown

5. joyfulmonkey

joyfulmonkey The Swaggy Monkey

Literally what was in my ctrl+v... ^
    Kinda boring, whoops!

6. Luigi McDingle

Luigi McDingle Giver of Cookies VIP

Minecraft:
    Preheat the oven, mix the cake mix, eat the cake mix, throw it up in intervals of 3 ounces, buy a magical cleaning device to clean the disgusting cake mix, watch the entirety of a video titled, "The bee movie but a rickroll plays every time they say the word, 'Bee'", actually have an attention span more than 3 seconds, realize that I'm supposed to be making cake right now, actually clean the cake mix, burn the cake, realize that we don't even have a cake to burn yet, throw away the cake and start making cookies, extract the cake mix from the trash can and put away the cookies to use as a topping, bake a cake that smells like various trash items, burn the cake again, watch We Are Number One on repeat for 10 hours, throw everything in the trash and go by a new bag of cake mix, pee in that new bag of cake mix, actually start to bake the cake that smells like pee but then you realize that your house is burning due to the oven being on too long, let the cake mix, oven, and everything burn as you flee your house, nice sentence structure, point out how hypocritical that last one is while jumping into the fire, start to dance on the cake that smells like pee, poop on the cake that smells like pee, eat the cake, magically get a time machine to go back to pre-heating the oven so we don't have to deal with the mess that is this cake, start baking a new cake, burn this cake, realize that the supermarket is out of cake mix, try and make a run to the store 3 hours away and run out of gas half way there and 5 miles away from a gas station, push the car to the store, Pass out in the middle of the road from exhaustion due to pushing the car, come back and just walk to the store, find out that the store was just hit by a meteor, screw the cake mix and just make the batter from scratch, realize that's a stupid idea and just play Wynncraft instead, find out your account was hacked and you lost all your stuff, complain to the mods that you want a refund for your oak wood stick, fail to get the refund and finally go back to the topic of the cake, try to bake the cake but burn your house down, just go to the store and buy a cake, realize you can't go to the store because it's raining baseball-sized hail and you left your car in the middle of the highway 3 miles away, buy a new car on ebay, drive the crappy pick-up from the 1920s to the store, blow up the store with 420 nukes, die from the nukes, suddenly respawn in Ragni, go to the emerald trail, stumble upon Yayha's house, Be mistaken for a mushroom by Yahya, run away from Yahya and end up in the infested pit, get the fuck out of the infested pit, wake up on the floor of your house with a hangover, realize it's not your house and you're in a random house, be noticed by the homeowner who calls the cops on you, run away and to somewhere where you can bake a cake, realize that you didn't bake or do anything to make a fucking cake after this wall of text, remix a cake mix, preheat the oven again, execute order 66, forget about the cake and hide from the police

o

Nukewarmachine likes this.
  7. Reti

Reti Marquis of the Foxes, King of Memes VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  8. azzipbackward

azzipbackward Starbounder~

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Preheat the oven, mix the cake mix, eat the cake mix, throw it up in intervals of 3 ounces, buy a magical cleaning device to clean the disgusting cake mix, watch the entirety of a video titled, "The bee movie but a rickroll plays every time they say the word, 'Bee'", actually have an attention span more than 3 seconds, realize that I'm supposed to be making cake right now, actually clean the cake mix, burn the cake, realize that we don't even have a cake to burn yet, throw away the cake and start making cookies, extract the cake mix from the trash can and put away the cookies to use as a topping, bake a cake that smells like various trash items, burn the cake again, watch We Are Number One on repeat for 10 hours, throw everything in the trash and go by a new bag of cake mix, pee in that new bag of cake mix, actually start to bake the cake that smells like pee but then you realize that your house is burning due to the oven being on too long, let the cake mix, oven, and everything burn as you flee your house, nice sentence structure, point out how hypocritical that last one is while jumping into the fire, start to dance on the cake that smells like pee, poop on the cake that smells like pee, eat the cake, magically get a time machine to go back to pre-heating the oven so we don't have to deal with the mess that is this cake, start baking a new cake, burn this cake, realize that the supermarket is out of cake mix, try and make a run to the store 3 hours away and run out of gas half way there and 5 miles away from a gas station, push the car to the store, Pass out in the middle of the road from exhaustion due to pushing the car, come back and just walk to the store, find out that the store was just hit by a meteor, screw the cake mix and just make the batter from scratch, realize that's a stupid idea and just play Wynncraft instead, find out your account was hacked and you lost all your stuff, complain to the mods that you want a refund for your oak wood stick, fail to get the refund and finally go back to the topic of the cake, try to bake the cake but burn your house down, just go to the store and buy a cake, realize you can't go to the store because it's raining baseball-sized hail and you left your car in the middle of the highway 3 miles away, buy a new car on ebay, drive the crappy pick-up from the 1920s to the store, blow up the store with 420 nukes, die from the nukes, suddenly respawn in Ragni, go to the emerald trail, stumble upon Yayha's house, Be mistaken for a mushroom by Yahya, run away from Yahya and end up in the infested pit, get the fuck out of the infested pit, wake up on the floor of your house with a hangover, realize it's not your house and you're in a random house, be noticed by the homeowner who calls the cops on you, run away and to somewhere where you can bake a cake, realize that you didn't bake or do anything to make a fucking cake after this wall of text, remix a cake mix, preheat the oven again, realize you set the oven on 4000 and not 400, realize the "oven" you preheated was the Auschwitz cremation chambers, escape to South America with threat of the Nazis, find rare cake mix that will make the perfect cake in South America, get the mix stolen by a flock of rabid scorpions, accept that this thread is fucked up beyond all recognition and wonder if there ever was a god, and if we killed him, realize we probably, that's not a full sentence, you get the chair, actually fucking start baking the cake, preheat the oven for the third time, MIX THE FUCKING CAKE MIX ALREADY, fix the typo in the last sentence then mix the cake mix with a saxophone, play the saxophone as you pour the cake mix into a oven safe pan.like this comment so you're cake will be delicious, you take out a burnt cake out of the pan, fuck my life and commit suicide (thats 3 failed cakes during our misadventures ), realize that the rope broke and now you found a fourth bag of cake mix next to your face, put the mix in a pan,

Luigi McDingle likes this.
  9. Meekio

Meekio Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
  10. Luigi McDingle

Luigi McDingle Giver of Cookies VIP

Minecraft:
  11. Endertricity

Endertricity Assorted Mini Quiche VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh god
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    of fucking course
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    what else could I have in my clipboard than
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    the
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    fucking
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    lenny
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    You
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Too
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ?

13. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    /minecraft:summon ArmorStand ~ ~1 ~ {NoGravity:1b,ShowArms:1b,disabledBodyParts:"false,false,false,false,false,false",AnimationFinished:0b,Pose:{Head:[0:90.0f,1:0.0f,2:0.0f]},AnimationFromEnum:0b,Small:0b,Silent:1b,Rotation:[0:90.0f,1:0.0f],CustomName:"&4&lGrolan",Equipment:[0:{id:"minecraft:stick",Count:1b,Damage:0s},1:{id:"minecraft:leather_boots",Count:1b,tag:{display:{color:2434341}},Damage:0s},2:{id:"minecraft:leather_leggings",Count:1b,tag:{display:{color:5000268}},Damage:0s},3:{id:"minecraft:leather_chestplate",Count:1b,tag:{display:{color:10040115}},Damage:0s},4:{id:"minecraft:skull",Count:64b,tag:{SkullOwner:{Id:"b7499e93-94df-4360-996d-f9f17d0641be",Properties:{textures:[0:{Value:"eyJ0aW1lc3RhbXAiOjE0NTA5NzY5OTYzNTUsInByb2ZpbGVJZCI6ImRlZDdhMmFmMTVlNjRjOWVhYjIzZWFlOTkyMzUzMDY4IiwicHJvZmlsZU5hbWUiOiJFbmVyZ3l4eGVyIiwidGV4dHVyZXMiOnsiU0tJTiI6eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vdGV4dHVyZXMubWluZWNyYWZ0Lm5ldC90ZXh0dXJlLzcxYWZkMzFkNDhjMGIwNmNkODYyN2IxZTE5OWI5YzdiYjAxNzk0YmZjMmUzYTgyNTY4N2JiNmYyODFlOWQifX19"}]}}},Damage:3s}],NoBasePlate:1b,Animation:"20;90.0,0.0,0.0;90.0,0.0,0.0;0.0,0.0,0.0;0.0,0.0,0.0;-1.0,0.0,-1.0;-1.0,0.0,-1.0;1.0,0.0,1.0;1.0,0.0,1.0;-10.0,0.0,-10.0;-10.0,0.0,-10.0;-15.0,0.0,10.0;-15.0,0.0,10.0;n;true;true",CustomNameVisible:1b}

Now if someone actually gets what this does, I'll be impressed

Snipah likes this.
  14. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It summons an armor stand with leather armor a player head and a stick

3: likes this.
  15. modern

modern The irony is that I love the future

Guild:
    They're good dogs, Brent

Luigi McDingle and Yuno F Gasai like this.
  16. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    Not accurate enough

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  17. Grvphene

Grvphene Wiki guru VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It summons a floating armorstand without a base plate one block above you/the command block. The armorstand has leather armor and a stick, and a Grian head. It is also called Grolan in colored letters. It's animated somehow, but I can't decipher the animation code in my head.

That was in my clipboard because I was sharing the video on discord :/

3: likes this.
  18. HappyMcDoodle

HappyMcDoodle Funni Computer Virus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  19. sorae

sorae drifting VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    upload_2017-1-25_13-3-36.png
    Don't even ask what I was doing with it