Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBestPudding

TheBestPudding This is simply a distraction and you fell for it. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A Young Adventure enters the shop and starts browsing through the items.What could he be looking for u may wonder?
    Finally he stops, Staring at the spectre with near max spell dmg and leaves the shop leaving a note behind in the counter saying
    "Hello My name is frozen and I am interested in that spectre will 10le be fine? I have trained in the arts of the dagger spears and Wands I am now training with the bow and require it if u would like more for the spectre or it is ok simply destroy this note and I shall be notified"

_Romzy_ likes this.
  2. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    The shopkeeper makes a slow and steady trek down the Emporium's stairs from the private rooms upstairs. Each old wooden step creaks a welcome, inviting Romzy back to the shop floor.

Stretching his arms wide, the curtains on the shop's windows all part as if on command -- letting in glorious beams of sunlight.
    "
    Time to welcome in the day!" Snapping a headband to his forehead and bending down to start his morning calisthenic routine, the shopkeeper finds himself staring at a note slipped beneath the front door...
    And a frozen pastry sitting atop it. The befuddled Romzy wonders what magic allowed the frozen delicacy to pass under the door crack... until a realization prompts a smile on his face. Only one adventurer in the land is known for such a tasty trademark.

"Could it be? A message from the king of frozen delicacies?!"

Romzy began penning a response -- pausing occasionally to brush stray frozen crumbs from his mustache.

"To his majesty of frozen delicacies,
    My good king! I am honored that you have visited my shop. It would be my supreme pleasure to equip you with the Spectre you have requested. Coincidentally, this particular helm was once worn by the infamous Head Chef of Ragni, when he would set out to search the realm for rare ingredients. Surely, it will suit you well in your frozen delicacy endeavors!"

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  3. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Outside The Emporium, Romzy stands on a swaying ladder, attempting to re-paint the shop's sign with a new coat of gold leaf.

"Hold the ladder still Quilby! Much more of your bouncing and I'll come tumbling down on top of you!"

4. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    With a clatter, Romzy went tumbling down the swaying ladder --and rebounded off the bouncy Quilby with a loud Wybelish "SQUEAK!."

Soaring back into the air, the shopkeeper landed (surprisingly) on his feet. He took a moment to dust himself off. And turned to Quilby with eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Hadn't realized you were so bouncy my good fellow. Something to keep in mind for the future!"

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  5. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    After cooking up an elvish inspired dish with his su chef Quilby, Romzy sits down to enjoy the meal. Taking a moment to reflect on what he has to be grateful for on this day.

6. Meandrous

Meandrous Skeletal Dread Lord, King of bones VIP

Minecraft:
    You see a wary traveler walk into the bar....
    He asks for a drink as he sets a sack of emerald blocks on the table asking for a drink...
    He says "Howdy partner! I would saw your poster out on the streets that you was selling a chaluer... I would like to buy it but I'm kind of busy at the moment, could you hold on to it for (around 15 hours around there?) just add me In game)me? That would be very much appreciated of you."(I hope my role playing was ok I'm kinda new to doing it xD, teach me senpai :D)

_Romzy_ likes this.
  7. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    An amused Romzy watches the adventure invite himself to make use of shopkeeper's personal liquor cabinet at the back of the shop.

(Chuckling good-heartedly) "Hah hah hah, my dear adventurer... I believe you've mistaken my establishment for the pub down the way! No matter, allow me to pour us glass of scotch so we may swap tales of our grand adventures!"

"Oh yes, and the Chaleur? I would be happy to reserve it for when you are ready to wield it."

8. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    fite me on highpickel
    *smack*
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    bump service bak

Master Seushe and _Romzy_ like this.
  9. Meandrous

Minecraft:
    The adventurer gives his thanks, apologizes and strolls off saying that he will return shortly.

_Romzy_ likes this.
  10. Pontosaurus

Pontosaurus fuy busted moments CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A wild Pontosaurus treads into the Emporium. It looks around, sniffs a piece of paper on the ground, and looks back up. Its attention is immediately focused towards the "Determination" boots on a shelf. As Romzy stares at it, he realizes that the Pontosaurus obviously wants the boots. As Romzy takes the boots down from the shelf, the Pontosaurus starts jumping excitedly. "Do you want these boots?" asks Romzy. Pontosaurus' can't understand English, but this one knew what his gesture meant. He nodded his head up and down. "I would love to give these boots to you, but they come at a price," explains Romzy. The Pontosaurus is confused. Romzy walks away to another customer, who exchanges a bottle of green liquid for a small bow. The Pontosaurus connects the dots and gets Romzy's attention once again. It pulls out a few bottles of green liquid from behind its back, and presents them to Romzy. "Oh, I see you have money!" exclaims Romzy. The Pontosaurus nods its head up and down, and offers two of the bottles forward to Romzy.

Storytelling aside (Man, that was fun to write!) I'm offering 2LE for Determination. Have a nice day!
    (This was also my 100th message! Yay!)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  11. Meandrous

Minecraft:
    As a gesture of thanks the adventurer slips in a note that romzy immediately notices

Surprised the shop keeper hastily picks up the note to prevent it from being eaten from his trusty wybel...

The note reads...

"My fellow shop keeper as a gesture of thanks for that cup of scotch I would like to let you know that the throatcut in your spear section is actually a dagger!

Well wishes, yours truly the King of Bones"

_Romzy_ likes this.
  12. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Leaning her arms against the railing of the first-rate vessel the "S.S. Collegium", the forge's owner watches the setting sun wade against the deep ocean waters taking her farther and farther away from the shores of Wynn. Though, off in the distance, an agile bird can be seen growing closer in the blacksmith's sights.

Feeling an arise of curiosity, she welcomes the bird before recognizing it as her fail-safe messenger hawk. Collecting its communique not long after, she looks it over and feels an overwhelming amount of both surprise and gratefullness swell into her heart from the news of a heavily kind act by a certain shopkeeper.

With intentions of thanking him, Erin keeps the messenger hawk, whom she named "Atlas", close by to deliver a 'thank you' message.

Romzy,

Word just got back to me of the kind gesture you performed and I'd very much like to thank you for it. The act was truly admirable and I believe it genuinely sums up at least part of you as an individual.

Also, knowing that my stark message left may have stirred up a little worry, I'd like to give an explaination. You see, apart from my adventures taking place in Wynn, I also venture into subjects dealing with the practice of law (pre-law)-- which is a very time consuming activity that often requires me to consign my full attention.

Anyway, I really do hope to hear from you soon seeing that I will be reembarking onto Wynn shores on the sixth day (Friday).

With many thanks and inclinations of well fortune,
    image.jpeg
    TheErinBear

_Romzy_ likes this.
  13. Vaward

Vaward First 100% Discoveries as of 12/19/17 22:42 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    As Cryostar watched Romzy paint from a distance, he laughed at the squeak Quilby made when Romzy bounced off of them. The next day, Cryo brought a rather large package to the door of the Emporium and left it there. Romzy opened it up a day later, quickly reading through a note that Cryo had put in there. As Romzy assembled the "thing", it came into shape.. A trampoline! Most likely for Quilby to enjoy their bouncy properties.

(bump)

_Romzy_ likes this.
  14. Cassi

Cassi potato enthusiast VIP

Minecraft:
    How much(range is fine) for the first morph ruby? (I'm sorry I'm not offering, I'm not sure what a good price would be, and don't want to over/underpay)

15. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy reflects on his experience with the roaming Pontosaurus that had stopped into his shop.
    "What a rare and fascinating creature, that one!"

Grateful to have had such a pleasant encounter (and to claim to be one of the first to tailor a boot to a wild Pontosaurus!), Romzy looks forward to the next time it may wander into The Emporium.

[Sold Determination boots]

Recalling his recent scotch infused story telling spree with the kind adventurer, Romzy's monocled eye scans the note...

"Oho, how kind to point out that mistake!" The shopkeeper turned to his head of inventory management -- Quilby. "Looks like someone missed something, eh?"

Quilby snipped back at his friend with a curt "squeak!"
    "Oh fine, so it was my mistake! I suppose I should be the one to fix it..."

Spotting one that was seemingly in limbo status, Romzy drafted a letter to @Stingy to check on his interest for the Frosted Leggings.

16. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy waves farewell to his last patron of the day, thanking her and wishing her well during her travels.

Closing The Emporium's door, Romzy is content to retire to his bedroom for a good night's rest -- and looks forward to what tomorrow may bring.

17. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy welcomes in the new day with a stretch.
    Quilby welcomes in the day with a bounce on his new trampoline, squeaking his thanks to @Cryostar with each hop.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  18. Jay Reb

Jay Reb bruh HERO

Minecraft:
    Upon reading the letter, Stingy releases a sigh. He quickly writes back.

"Dear Romzy,
    I regret to inform I have been busy with paperwork and activities from my education. I recently bought a Bridge of the Divide to help out a friend, also because it was fairly cheap. When I return from my endeavors from out of the province, I will give you a gratuity fee for the inconvienences.

Kind regards,
    Stingy"

Stingy then sends Violet - his most trusted Wybel - back to the province of Wynn to return to Romzy's Emporium once again.

_Romzy_ likes this.
  19. Modestsky

Modestsky Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    prymari for 4 le?

20. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Pulling out his monocle, Romzy examines the wand that the adventurer has taken interest in.

Welcome, welcome! Let's see... considering the wand's properties, I believe 3.5LE will suffice well enough. Please let me know when you are ready for me to equip you with it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.