Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    Romzy notes the glass tinctures of liquefied emeraldian substance that the adventurer has been pondering over. And then studies the knuckle dagger, crackling with electric bolts that arch across its claws.

"Considering the high melee and thunder damage properties, I believe a value of 4LE would be fitting for this Roulette."

2. Woraxe

Woraxe Wynnic Dad HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    emerald staff 1 for... lets say 6le?

3. Theepicsquash

Theepicsquash Error: Originality not detected. VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ok I can do 4

4. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy retrieves the staff from it's display case, waving it gracefully through the air. The green facets of its emerald gemstones glitter brilliantly in the shop's warm firelight.

"Legends tell of rainstorms of emerald gems in the presence of this wands beholder -- though that may be a less than pleasant experience. Think of being pelted with an emerald monsoon!
    It appears that staffs of 30-32% loot have gone for 8LE+. Would you be willing to pay 10LE for this max version? I shall throw in a complimentary umbrella for you... just to be safe."

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  5. Woraxe

Woraxe Wynnic Dad HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    fair enough, 10le it is old chap!

_Romzy_ likes this.
  6. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Much appreciated. I shall bring it to your current war party camp!

Elunae! (A silver stallion rounds to corner and rears on it's back legs, answering the shopkeeper's call). Woraxe is in need, we must make haste!"

7. Kawaii__Turtle

Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah this is 5/4s Mana Regen, not Mana Steal :P

8. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy raises an eyebrow at the mislabeled dagger.

Good eye Kawaii! Thank you.

9. Jay Reb

Jay Reb bruh HERO

Minecraft:
    An adventurer with worn boots meanders casually through the store, taking in the new stock. The shopkeep recognizes the boots to be an old pair of Durum's Journey, still being used even at level 55.

Glad tidings, Romzy. I have come with a favor to ask. While my Holy Greaves have saved me countless times, I am in need of a new pair of leggings. I would love for you to scrounge me a Bridge of the Divide with (preferrably) 2/4s Mana Regen and Mana Steal, and a XP Bonus of about 18% or higher. I'd be willing to pay about 1le for that!

If you come across an Ohm's Rage with at least +5 Dexterity and +80 Spell Damage, or a Frosted Leggings with +2/4s Mana Regen and at least +5 Intelligence, I'd also be willing to pay 1le for those.

The adventurer quickly scribbles down the notes on an old piece of paper found on the floor. He slides the ratty piece of paper to the shopkeep.

I wish you luck in your endeavours, Romzy.

The adventurer turns and slowly strolls out, marvelling at the wands. Something tells you he may return for one...

_Romzy_ likes this.
  10. pantsTM

pantsTM a

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A figure wearing steel-forged armor slowly walks into the shop. He walks farther into the shop, and notices a small ring, painted a delicate shade of green. He examines it for a little while.
    Can I have the Nightshade?

_Romzy_ likes this.
  11. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Upon seeing the fellow merchant with a propensity for catchy tunes, Romzy stands up excitedly --knocking down a large pile of artifacts he had been sorting.

"Stingy! What song might you bring to serenade The Emporium's halls today? It is good to see you."

Romzy notes the items jotted down on the paper, while Quilby bounces at his feet --attempting to clean up the mess of strewn artifacts.

"Hmm (stroking his mustache in contemplation) I'm afraid it is unlikely that I will be receiving some of these items, considering my adventures into regions containing such artifacts is rarer these days. However, I'll be sure to keep an eye out!"

*Quilby let's out a loud squeak* and both men look down to see the small Wybel wearing a pair of leggings it had pulled from the pile. Well, wearing was a loose term for Quilby had the leggings on its head. From the legs radiated ornate flakes of snow, and a frigid cold that pulsed with energy.

"Oho! Quilby, what a convenient find! It would appear we do have a pair of Frosted Leggings. And these are no ordinary pair, they are from some ages ago -- made from a rare diamond material. Might you be interested in them?"
    From behind the shop's wooden carved counter, a monocled man appeared. He appeared to be preoccupied with a large staff which he was carrying. A fast paced *tick tick tick* of mechanical hands could be heard coming from a clock face which adorned the staff's head, time itself could be felt seemingly warping in its presence...

Looking up from the staff, the merchant is startled to see the steel clad adventurer in front of him.

"Oh hullo and welcome! I hope I have not kept you waiting too long."

"You are interested in that fine ring? If you would be so kind as to make an offer, I would appreciate it."

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  12. pantsTM

pantsTM a

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The steel-armored figure empties out his pockets. With luck, he finds 1LE.
    I'm really bad at offering. Prices would be preferred.
    EDIT: I have to leave soon. I may be on again at 1:00-3:00 EST.

_Romzy_ likes this.
  13. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    I would be happy to equip you with the ring for 50EB. I shall box it up for you! Please let me know when you are ready to pick it up.

14. PinheadMcCree

PinheadMcCree Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Jester's Bracelet price??

15. Stag2001

Stag2001 360 mlg hipster cat CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I like the Faded, but I don't know how much they go for. I'll just offer 4 le for now.

16. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Hullo there! I'm glad to see you stop by. I would appreciate an offer for the Jester Bracelet.

Romzy takes the bracelet out from behind the display case, examining it under his monocle. The jeweled artifact shifts in mesmerizing colors, and a disconcerting aura can be felt coming off of it -- clearly emanating some tricky curse.

17. PinheadMcCree

Minecraft:
    *PinheadMcCree examines the bracelet* Hmm what a fine specimen... I would offer 55 EB!

_Romzy_ likes this.
  18. _Romzy_

Minecraft:

Romzy's waxed mustache dances into a hardy smile.

"Stag, I'm honored to see you in my shop! Welcome, welcome!
    That is a superb helm, is it not..."

The shopkeeper lifts the helm onto Stag's head. Instantly, the adventurer can feel a jolt of energy.

"Looks good on you! For that piece, 4LE is a generous offer. However, I believe 3LE would be fitting."

Stag2001 likes this.
  19. PinheadMcCree

Minecraft:
    Well I accept your offer and I'll throw in a little extra (btw ill be on l8r in like 2 hours so Can I reserve it)

_Romzy_ likes this.
  20. Stag2001

Stag2001 360 mlg hipster cat CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    That's nice of you, I'll be on in 20-30 mins (?).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.